Degree Girl, Anti-perspirant & Deodorant, Invisible Solid, Crazy Violet, 2.6-Ounce Stick (Pack of 6)

BY DEGREE

Shannon L.
Vista, CA
Fantastic product! I love all Degree products! From the doo-dads to laa-laa's and everything in between. They seem to be the most affordable and effective product with out having to spend hundreds of dollars for results.
Stefni E.
Cave creek, Az
I don't get hot very easily but I know that Degree will keep me cool. I frequently buy the scented ones only because they are on sale but I can smell it after a few minutes.
sara K.
Okay so this good but another dregree deodorant is soo much better the 48h one I think think like damnnnn and the degree spray alsoo love ittt!!
Katie B.
Au gres, Mi
I will only use invisible solid. I wear a lot of black clothing and hate white markers.
Tiffany C.
Great scent. Great price on item and lasts all day. Love the product and how it works on my sensitive skins.
Nimol O.
Pomona, CA
Anit-perspirant for hot summer days and sweaty workouts! During the summer, I layer this over the clinical strength, but use this alone during the cooler winter months. Degree is a great product for a good price!
Shirley Y.
Elliot Lake
Only deodorant I lol ever use is degree. It is my favorite and works extremely well keeping me dry all day and at those stressful times. I will not ever buy another brand even if there is no degree at the store I am at. I will go to others to find it.
Charlotte S.
Topeka, KS
Love this depderant works very well and last all day long very affordable love the feel and smell
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR
I get really sweaty and I get the sweat ring but when I use this product I don't have that issue.
Patience G.
Huntington , IN
I absolutely love degrees deodorant they have the most wonderful smells and they last a long time too