Degree Girl, Anti-perspirant & Deodorant, Invisible Solid, Crazy Violet, 2.6-Ounce Stick (Pack of 6)

BY DEGREE

Meagan K.
Been usng degree since i was 18, i love that there are different fragrences to choose from and that sometimes they offer the 2 pack for the a grwat price!
Melinda P.
Salyersville, KY
Degree has a very pleasant smell. Keeps me dry and odor free all day. Never leaves a white stain on you clothing. It's a must try if you haven't yet.
Cara A.
Canton, MA
My favorite deodorant. Degree is the best brand, in my opinion. This deodorant lasts me all day, doesn't stain clothes, and smells awesome!
Maria V.
The only brand I use. It works for my chemistry. Others don't work for me. I can smell the release when I'm at boot camp sweating !
Safa A.
Philadelphia, PA
Great deodorant! The only one I've had that keeps sweat at bay and keeps me smelling good. I will never switch back from degree.
Monica C.
Lafayette, LA
This deodorant goes on smooth and does not leave marks on clothing. The scent is light and refreshing without being over bearing.
Samantha C.
Columbia, MO
Since I am very active, I need a strong deodorant. This product works good for about hours, and I feel like I nee to reapply.
Allyson L.
Macomb, MI
This is your average deodorant. Nothing bad to say about it, but nothing amazing about it. I'd still recommend it though
Imani S.
Los Angeles, CA
I try girl deodorant but it just doesn't cut it i have a sweating disorder so i sweat a lot and this does nothing for me
Kimberly H.
Winfield, TN
I rotate deodorants every couple months. Degree is one of the ones I choose. It has a great smell and goes on smoothly.