Degree Girl, Anti-perspirant & Deodorant, Invisible Solid, Crazy Violet, 2.6-Ounce Stick (Pack of 6)

BY DEGREE

Sami B.
Sami B.
Fairview, PA
This is one of the first uterine that I use as a kid. It helps keep the smell away when I was hormonal and going through puberty. I have fun memories of this I would definitely recommend it when I have a daughter or a young girl that I mentor. Smells wonderful.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Vista, CA
Fantastic product! I love all Degree products! From the doo-dads to laa-laa's and everything in between. They seem to be the most affordable and effective product with out having to spend hundreds of dollars for results.
Nimol O.
Nimol O.
Pomona, CA
Anit-perspirant for hot summer days and sweaty workouts! During the summer, I layer this over the clinical strength, but use this alone during the cooler winter months. Degree is a great product for a good price!
Stefni E.
Stefni E.
Cave creek, Az
I don't get hot very easily but I know that Degree will keep me cool. I frequently buy the scented ones only because they are on sale but I can smell it after a few minutes.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Great scent. Great price on item and lasts all day. Love the product and how it works on my sensitive skins.
Kash N.
Kash N.
I live a busy lifestyle. This has never failed to do its job. The fragrance is subtle and very pleasant
Patience G.
Patience G.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love degrees deodorant they have the most wonderful smells and they last a long time too
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Topeka, KS
Love this depderant works very well and last all day long very affordable love the feel and smell
Cursten W.
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR
I get really sweaty and I get the sweat ring but when I use this product I don't have that issue.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Au gres, Mi
I will only use invisible solid. I wear a lot of black clothing and hate white markers.