Degree Girl, Anti-perspirant & Deodorant, Invisible Solid, Crazy Violet, 2.6-Ounce Stick (Pack of 6)

BY DEGREE

Sami B.
Fairview, PA
This is one of the first uterine that I use as a kid. It helps keep the smell away when I was hormonal and going through puberty. I have fun memories of this I would definitely recommend it when I have a daughter or a young girl that I mentor. Smells wonderful.
Avian G.
I used Degree all through high school when I was active in sports (XCountry, track, basketball) and it was perfect for me. When I got over heated I would sweat profusely so it helped contain the Oder to a degree until I could go home and shower. I loved it
Nimol O.
Pomona, CA
Anit-perspirant for hot summer days and sweaty workouts! During the summer, I layer this over the clinical strength, but use this alone during the cooler winter months. Degree is a great product for a good price!
Shannon L.
Vista, CA
Fantastic product! I love all Degree products! From the doo-dads to laa-laa's and everything in between. They seem to be the most affordable and effective product with out having to spend hundreds of dollars for results.
Gmery T.
Bronx, NY
I was using a different brand of deodorant but after a while I felt comfortable I used to sweat. I decided to purchase this brand and I love it. I don't sweat and after hours I still feel fresh.
Alyssa M.
Richmond, VA
I love degree deodorant because it gets me through the day no matter what. Whether its volley practice, softball or just a class day its always getting me through the day and night too.
Kat C.
Wooster, OH
This deodorant has a slightly stronger scent than my secret deodorant, but it lasts longer. Which is always great for when you're doing a lot of moving around throughout the day.
Stefni E.
Cave creek, Az
I don't get hot very easily but I know that Degree will keep me cool. I frequently buy the scented ones only because they are on sale but I can smell it after a few minutes.
Lindsey K.
Takes care of business, without breaking my underarms out or making me itchy. Score! I love the bigger packages, because I don't have to worry about running out.
Temika B.
Alapaha, GA
I have been pleased with my degree deodorant. Have used this brand for years. It's an invisible solid so I don't worry about it getting on my cloths and it lasts all day long.