Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantDegree
Fresh Energy MotionSense Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick

Degree Fresh Energy MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick

Superior Protection with Motion-Activated Technology. Degree MOTIONSENSE Antiperspirant and Deodorant Fresh Energy invisible solid for women is formulated with breakthrough MOTIONSENSE technology, and is activated by motion first, not moisture, releasing bursts of freshness and protection all day. Degree MOTIONSENSE Antiperspirant and Deodorant provides underarm odor and wetness protection for up to 48 hours, keeping you dry and confident.

Degree for Women Expert Protection Fresh Energy antiperspirant deodorant with motionSENSE technology keeps you feeling fresh and protected all day long. The breakthrough technology is activated by motion first, not moisture. As you move, the formula releases a burst of freshness and deodorant protection that continues throughout your day.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Gelatin, Cellulose Gum, Silica, BHT.

I'm looking for a new deodorant. I'm hoping to start working out more this year & I'm looking for something that will keep me feeling fresh during & after my workouts. Does anyone recommend this one? I've used Degree before but I've never heard of motion sense so I'm wondering if this will work for day to day use & a good sweat out in the gym. Thanks.
Start your review of Degree Fresh Energy MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick!
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Degree Fresh Energy MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Becky F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love degree. This deodorant really works, it keeps me try through my workouts and walking, its affordable and I recommend this to others.
Kaylyn C.
Columbia, TN
Literally the best deodorant I have used!! It smells so good, and you actually don’t sweat when you use this. I recommend this if you have issues with finding a deodorant that doesn’t leave sweat stains.
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m normally prefer a clinical strength aerosol deodorant product but this has stood the test! This glides on smooth with no white streak marks and leaves me fresh and clean all day. I can smell the scent once applied but it’s not overpower which is a good thing. I apply deodorant every day so I can’t attest to the 48 hour staying power.
Lakiah  C.
Sacramento, CA
Degree Fresh Energy MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Lakiah  C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this deodorant better than the original Degree. It seems to last me a lot longer. I use it at night and sometimes in the morning. There is no way to improve except if it was like the 48hr lasting I would love that. Definitely recommend this to others.
Jessica S.
Philadelphia, PA
Degree Fresh Energy MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Jessica S.
Purchased at: CVS
This deodorant is a must for an active lifestyle. I always end up coming back to this since it always makes me feel clean and refresh throughout the day. Other deodorants make me feel like I need to reapply multiple times to get the same feeling. I decided to try the sexy intrigue scent since they were out of other scents and I think it is an okay smell, but not my favorite. Whenever I restock, I hope to get a different scent, but I would recommend this product to others who are pretty active. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is that the deodorant can leave white residue depending on how heavily you are sweating. My work clothes stay clean, but I do notice white streaks on my sports bra.
Christine H.
Highland Spgs, VA
Degree Fresh Energy MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Christine H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite scents when it comes to a deoderant/antiperspirant. It's a very clean smell and the harder you work the harder this works. Goes on smooth and clear and lasts all day in the worst of weather conditions
Schketta  A.
Benson, NC
Degree Fresh Energy MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Schketta  A.
This is my favorite fragrance that degree makes. It doesn't leave white residue on your clothes and it actually works for the entire day. It's the only women's deodorant that I use because it actually seems to start working as you begin sweating. It's affordable and worth it. Degree Fresh Energy MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick
Nancy Z.
Wasco, CA
Degree Fresh Energy MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Nancy Z.
I think this product is one of the best deodorant I have tried. Finally there is a brand product for me to use. It keeps me dry. No order it leaves you smelling great. I use this product every day. My daughter's also use this product too. I buy this product every month
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,747 reviews
Degree Fresh Energy MotionSense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like degree deodorant. It says invisible solid but is still end up with it on my clothes from time to time.
Keri F.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My only deodorant. It’s what works. Sensitive yet keeps you dry and smelling good!! I am miserable if I have to use anything else! I like all the scents! And not overpowering but strong enough to smell