Degree Fresh Energy Motionsense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Devona L.Degree Fresh Energy Motionsense® Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Ingrid H.

BY DEGREE

Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I really don’t like using this deodorant. The scent is pleasant but does not last whatsoever. Unfortunately, I feel as if it makes me sweat more! Crazy huh? I wouldn’t recommend using this ladies. Degree Invisible Solid Fresh Deodorant for Women Twin Pack❤️
April P.
Westfield, IN
This is seriously my all time favorite deodorant. It lasts all day, which is amazing for a stress sweater as myself. It smells amazing. It glides on like a dream, and if you know the shirt trick no need to worry about getting any on the front.
Melanie G.
My favorite deodorant scent. It's not overpowering and helps you feel fresh and confident. Definitely helps with underarm sweat. I recommend this brand and scent.
JAZMIN R.
HOUSTON
Great for the summer heat. This is my go to product for extra long stay power. I recommend this product to anyone! Plus no white marks on clothes which is something other products like this don't offer!
Nicole M.
I love degree deodorant , I feel it works better than other brands. It's motion sense so the more active you are the more the deodorant works. I've never had a problem with my underarms smelling , only smelling very good !(:
Kelsey P.
Dunmore, PA
What a great deodorant!! it lasts all day and keeps you feeling and smelling fresh and clean!! i keep it in my car for sleepovers and before i go into the gym!
Ingrid H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this deodorant. It is by far the best I have tried out of all the brands. I can go hours with this on and not have to worry about smelling like sweat.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
Degree is my favorite choice for deodorant. It doesn't leave white marks and doesn't feel like you're wearing anything at all. I love the say this smells!
Alysse B.
Buckhead, GA
Love love love this product!! Can put it on in the morning and work all day, sweating and not have to worry about smelling or perspiring through my shirt!
Brandi L.
Byrdstown, TN
This is the only deodorant I use! I love the sent and I can smell it all day long! Definitely would recommend to anyone!