Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantDegree
Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

Degree Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

When the sun’s shining, you feel more energized. You want to swap your car for your bike. Choose a walk over staying in. But more movement can mean more sweat. With Degree Women Fresh Energy D45 Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant, you can keep that active summer feeling and stay fresh – whatever the time of year. Head outdoors. Harness that energy. Stay dry no matter what. For up to 48 hours, you’ve got the protection you need from sweat and odor. This instantly drying antiperspirant deodorant for women gives you the comfort and confidence to keep moving. Designed with MotionSense® technology, a boost of freshness rewards you when you’re active. Microcapsules of fragrance sit on skin, bursting with friction to release fresh lily of the valley and tiare flower scent. So get your heart pumping. Feel energized. Stay dry. All day long – and even longer. Degree. It won’t let you down.

I love this deodorant it smells very good and it also helps when you sweat a lot I’ve been using it for years now because it actually helps? This is one of the best deodorant I’ve ever use!
How is the coverage? Does it last all day ?
Does it leave a white powered behind?
Start your review of Degree Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant!
Jessica  H.
Titusville, FL
1,193 reviews
Degree Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Jessica  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Degree Motion Sense dry spray works unbelievably well.  When it says it can last 48 hours it can because I definitely put it to the test when I went camping and forgot to bring it. I also like that it dries instantly because it saves on time.
Tamara R.
This is the first dry spray deodorant that I have used in over 20 years. I have pretty much been loyal to the deodorant clear stick until I tried this. This spray is so easy to apply and dries instantly. There is no disgusting residue to get on your clothes or worse yet, get "cakey" in your underarms. The smell is quite strong when you first spray it on, but that dissipates pretty quickly. The odor protection however will last all day into the night. After using this product from Degree, I am never going back to a stick.
Brittney H.
Menasha, WI
Love the smell and how it doesn't feel odd or leave a dusty film on my clothes if i get it on them, it works best with their deodorant as well so i recommend getting both.
Brittany G.
Saint Peters, MO
Degree Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Brittany G.
I like the smell and I also like how easy it is to spray on but it broke my skin out and I had a rash for two weeks. I still give it three stars because I can see it working for someone who doesn't have sensitive skin. I also like the design and packaging of this product.
Kandie L.
Martinsburg, WV
Degree Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Kandie L.
I used to always use spray deodorant but I hate how wet and slippery my under arms felt with other brands. qith the degree dry spray i feel confortable and confident that I'm not gonna sweat or smell, and I'm also not gonna leave any product residue on my shirts. The smell is also great and I can go the entire day without having to reapply. I also love the sleek design design of the bottle. it fits perfectly in my hand and the cap locks so that there are no accidental sprays into my purse or gym bag. overall gret product!
Tamire  A.
Summerville, SC
Degree Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Tamire  A.
Let me start of by saying degree motion sense dry spray is amazing .I dance at my school and I have to move around a lot and before and after dance I'm still fresh I used to use dove and it didn't last long so I decided to try degree and it changed a lot.like I barley sweat from my armpits any more. all I can say is that it is a must have .
Viviana D.
Palmdale, CA
I really like this and I would buy it again. I loved how it smells and how it worked.
Angela G.
Suffolk, VA
My wife and I loved this product. Initially, I loved the smell. It really did go on dry! It lasted for about 48 hrs. Ill definitely be buying this product :)
Erika T.
Fort Meade , MD
I love this dry spray! its so easy to apply especially when you are running late! the smell last really long even the next day it smells like perfum was just applied! i used it every day till i ran out and had to get more . over all i was very satisfied!
Callie G.
Columbia, SC
Degree Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Callie G.
Thank you influenster! I got my voxbox right before I left on a cruise to the Caribbean. Typically I have to worry about my deodorant melting, but not this time! It was great! Thanks for allowing me to try this product. I will never go back to normal deodorant!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vicenta  A.
Hanford, CA
il y a 3 ans
Degree Fresh Energy Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant ? Has anyone tried this yet? Is it better than other dry sprays?
Sheri T. il y a 3 ans
this is the only deodorant that I use...It keeps me dry and it does not stain my white tees