Degree® Extreme Blast Original Protection Antiperspirant Stick 4 Count uploaded by Brooke H.Degree® Extreme Blast Original Protection Antiperspirant Stick 4 Count uploaded by Fabio P.

BY DEGREE

• Men’s antiperspirant stick keeps you feeling dry as you workout
• Up to 24 hours of protection against sweat
• Invisible solid formula goes on clear
• Energizing apple and mint scent
• Easy, swipe-on application
• Designed for daily use

One more lap. Biking along rocky terrain. Sometimes you have to push yourself harder to get where you want to be. With Degree Men Extreme Blast Original Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick, you can count on finding that extra burst of energy when you need it.

In an invisible solid formula that goes on clear, this swipe-on men's antiperspirant deodorant protects you from sweat and body odor for up to 24 hours. No matter how active the day gets, Degree Men Extreme Blast Original Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick keeps you feeling dry and comfortable through every move.

Keep your focus. With an energizing apple and mint scent, you stay motivated. So nothing distracts you. Even when you’re pushed to the extreme.

Aim higher. Go faster. Get exactly where you want to be – and further.

Degree. It won’t let you down.

Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
This is the deodorant that my boyfriend uses and i absolutely love it. It smells both manly and clean at the same time. It claims to be "body heat activated" and i totally believe that it is. I can smell it on him all the time but especially so after he gets out of the shower (so his body is warmer) and even when we get home from the gym! You'd think that someone would smell worse coming home from the gym, even wearing deodorant but not with this, he smells awesome lol.
Joshua W.
Degree has always provided top sweat-protection, which begets deodorant. The Extreme Blast scent is pleasant, and it is faint enough to not clash with any other scents I wear
Fabio P.
New Castle, PA
Not only is the smell amazing, but the product itself is amazing. It's very affordable because they offer the two pack which is cheaper than buying two separately. I usually buy it at Walmart. It's very effective and keeps me from sweating all day. Overall, amazing product and I have been using it for years now.
Erin H.
Yes, I use men's deodorant but it's the only brand I've found that works for me. As gross as it sounds, I have overactive sweat glands in my arm pits and Degree anti-perspirant works better than all the other clinical strength deodorants I've tried. An added bonus is that the smell isn't overpowering, so I don't walk around smelling like a dude. :)
Newman P.
This works great as what I like to call a "back-up" deodorant. This isn't my main deodorant, but when I run out and don't have time to go get another one or just don't feel like it, I got Degree as a spare. Let me say, this one is cheap and works well. Only problem is the clumpiness. HATE clumps!!
Danielle S.
Fort Worth, TX
One of the only deodorants that actually works for me. I get really sweaty throughout the day whether or not it's not outside so this really helps me out. It also doesn't stain my clothing which is nice. Better than practically any of the women's anti-perspirants I've used.
Sheldonia P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Degree extreme glad it works very well for my husband he works outside in the heat all day and if you could take him from sweating and smelling horrible when he comes home to me in the afternoon it is very effective yes I would buy again I would recommend it to
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
I really like the smell of it. Not too weak, not too strong. Really happy from my purchase.I use this product even though it's meant for men I have actually been using this for some time now and is great for me and the price is right! I recommend it to everyone.
Jennifer F.
I started using men's deodorant when I ran out of mine & borrowed my husbands. I noticed that it kept me dry & fresh all day like the clinical deodorant, but was less expensive & washed off easily. I've been using this brand for a couple years & I love it!
Jasmine W.
Fort Worth, TX
For as long as I remember degree is the ONLY deodorant I remember using in my whole years of living. My mother grew us up on degree and I have continued to use it through my adult life. Long lasting ,compared to any cheap brand. I love this product!
Kimberly R.