Degree® Extreme Blast Original Protection Antiperspirant

• Men’s antiperspirant stick keeps you feeling dry as you workout
• Up to 24 hours of protection against sweat
• Invisible solid formula goes on clear
• Energizing apple and mint scent
• Easy, swipe-on application
• Designed for daily use

One more lap. Biking along rocky terrain. Sometimes you have to push yourself harder to get where you want to be. With Degree Men Extreme Blast Original Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick, you can count on finding that extra burst of energy when you need it.

In an invisible solid formula that goes on clear, this swipe-on men's antiperspirant deodorant protects you from sweat and body odor for up to 24 hours. No matter how active the day gets, Degree Men Extreme Blast Original Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick keeps you feeling dry and comfortable through every move.

Keep your focus. With an energizing apple and mint scent, you stay motivated. So nothing distracts you. Even when you’re pushed to the extreme.

Aim higher. Go faster. Get exactly where you want to be – and further.

Degree. It won’t let you down.

Do you like this brand?
Start your review of Degree® Extreme Blast Original Protection Antiperspirant!
Severn
Comes on clean and kept my armpits fresh all day. I am a female but sometimes use men’s deodorant when I know I will have a very active day. This deodorant definitely keeps the smells at bay :) If I were to use other products- like gels or clinical strength, there would always be residue or it would wet under my armpit. I love how clean and fresh this deodorant feels.
Shoreham, NY
Pretty good. Basic deodorant, does what I expect it to. Maybe I’m just extra smelly lol but I don’t get 24 hours of protection I get more around 8-12 which is fine for me. Smells really good. I don’t know if it’s true that men’s deodorant works better than women’s but I prefer the smell of this one to the Degree women’s deodorants.
Goshen, IN
My fiancé uses this along with another deodorant that is his favorite! I have migraines and this doesn’t set me off so I’ve also used it on occasion, it smells really clean and his shirts don’t get all stained up by sweat or the deodorant itself. ( and the packaging isn’t flimsy, which is a big thing for me)
alexandria
Got this for my husband and he raves about how this is the best deodorant he’s used. The antiperspirant is perfect for everyday use and strong enough when being active! And I must say this is the BEST smelling deodorant, smells better than cologne! Will continue to buy for my food smelling husband haha
Hudson, WI
I really prefer “mens” deodorants and antiperspirants to “womens”. I just like the scents more and I tend to think they work better. This one is my favorite. It’s very cost-friendly, super easy to find, and does the job very well. I have these on Amazon subscription to be delivered regularly. Definitely my fave.
Sheffield
If it isn’t broken don’t fix it, right? This is my go to every day deodorant because it’s affordable and gets the job done! There are always 2 of these in my bathroom, one for my husband and one for me. I wear black at work and have never noticed deodorant on my shirt!
Pensacola, FL
I am a women and I use this. I have Sensitive skin and I cannot use women’s deodorant it does not work. This is the best year I have ever used I have used it for years it will recommend it to anyone man or woman me and my husband is the same brand deodorant socks.
This is our go to deodorant in my house! Both me and my husband use it and it leaves us both with dry pits and no overwhelming scent all day! I even keep one in my purse for just in case situations! Have been using for years and don’t plan on changing anytime soon!
Murfreesboro , TN
I use my fiancé’s deodorant all the time. One reason is bc I like the way it smells and the second is bc men’s deodorant works better for me then women’s. I sweat a lot bc of menopause and it can get embarrassing especially in the summer time. So I use what works.
New York
This is a classic that everyone should try. I used to use it everyday in the summer and my boyfriend uses this too. This is a great antiperspirant. It definitely meets every expectation I’ve had for this product & I definitely recommend picking this one up.