Add a Photo

#289 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Photo (1)
Erin H.
Erin H.

Yes, I use men's deodorant but it's the only brand I've found that works for me. As gross as it sounds, I have overactive sweat glands in my arm pits and Degree anti-perspirant works better than all the other clinical strength deodorants I've tried. An added bonus is that the smell isn't overpowering, so I don't walk around smelling like a dude. :)
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
Canaan, NH

This is probably weird because I'm a woman- but I only use this men's deodorant. First of all it smells great. But it also works! I e used this as my primary deodorant for going on 10 years now - I won't use anything else. I'm allergic to a lot of the scents in women's deodorant and have never had an issue with degree.
Fabio P.
Fabio P.
Massillon, OH

Not only is the smell amazing, but the product itself is amazing. It's very affordable because they offer the two pack which is cheaper than buying two separately. I usually buy it at Walmart. It's very effective and keeps me from sweating all day. Overall, amazing product and I have been using it for years now.
Newman P.
Newman P.

This works great as what I like to call a "back-up" deodorant. This isn't my main deodorant, but when I run out and don't have time to go get another one or just don't feel like it, I got Degree as a spare. Let me say, this one is cheap and works well. Only problem is the clumpiness. HATE clumps!!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
San Antonio , TX

One of the only deodorants that actually works for me. I get really sweaty throughout the day whether or not it's not outside so this really helps me out. It also doesn't stain my clothing which is nice. Better than practically any of the women's anti-perspirants I've used.
Kareemma H.
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY

I really like the smell of it. Not too weak, not too strong. Really happy from my purchase.I use this product even though it's meant for men I have actually been using this for some time now and is great for me and the price is right! I recommend it to everyone.
Sheldonia P.
Sheldonia P.
Lawrenceville, GA

Degree extreme glad it works very well for my husband he works outside in the heat all day and if you could take him from sweating and smelling horrible when he comes home to me in the afternoon it is very effective yes I would buy again I would recommend it to
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

I started using men's deodorant when I ran out of mine & borrowed my husbands. I noticed that it kept me dry & fresh all day like the clinical deodorant, but was less expensive & washed off easily. I've been using this brand for a couple years & I love it!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Fort Worth, TX

For as long as I remember degree is the ONLY deodorant I remember using in my whole years of living. My mother grew us up on degree and I have continued to use it through my adult life. Long lasting ,compared to any cheap brand. I love this product!
Anna N.
Anna N.
Palmer, TX

I prefer to use men's deodorant because I feel it lasts longer. I have a problem with other deodorants leaving like a musky smell when they start to wear off, but this deodorant doesn't give me that problem! It's the only deodorant I like to use!
Kimberly M.