Degree® Extreme Blast All Day Protection Anti-perspirant Deodorant for Men uploaded by Fabio P.Degree® Extreme Blast All Day Protection Anti-perspirant Deodorant for Men uploaded by Brooke H.

BY DEGREE

Body responsive. Invisible anti-perspirant and deodorant stick. Designed especially for men. With armor-tech.

Buy on Amazon
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
Canaan, NH
This is probably weird because I'm a woman- but I only use this men's deodorant. First of all it smells great. But it also works! I e used this as my primary deodorant for going on 10 years now - I won't use anything else. I'm allergic to a lot of the scents in women's deodorant and have never had an issue with degree.
Fabio P.
Fabio P.
New Castle, PA
Not only is the smell amazing, but the product itself is amazing. It's very affordable because they offer the two pack which is cheaper than buying two separately. I usually buy it at Walmart. It's very effective and keeps me from sweating all day. Overall, amazing product and I have been using it for years now.
Newman P.
Newman P.
This works great as what I like to call a "back-up" deodorant. This isn't my main deodorant, but when I run out and don't have time to go get another one or just don't feel like it, I got Degree as a spare. Let me say, this one is cheap and works well. Only problem is the clumpiness. HATE clumps!!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Fort Worth, TX
One of the only deodorants that actually works for me. I get really sweaty throughout the day whether or not it's not outside so this really helps me out. It also doesn't stain my clothing which is nice. Better than practically any of the women's anti-perspirants I've used.
Sheldonia P.
Sheldonia P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Degree extreme glad it works very well for my husband he works outside in the heat all day and if you could take him from sweating and smelling horrible when he comes home to me in the afternoon it is very effective yes I would buy again I would recommend it to
Anna N.
Anna N.
Palmer, TX
I prefer to use men's deodorant because I feel it lasts longer. I have a problem with other deodorants leaving like a musky smell when they start to wear off, but this deodorant doesn't give me that problem! It's the only deodorant I like to use!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I've tried so many different women's deodorant/antiperspirant and none of them ever seem to do the job. I tried this one (I especially like the Extreme Blast scent) and it is the only one I'll buy now. Always feel fresh and smell amazing.
LaLa D.
LaLa D.
I enjoy this scent and power of this deodarant just as much as a man would. Funny I have always liked and tried many of the mens Degree and Axes brand washes and deodarants. This scent I wear to the gym during hot training days.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Columbia, SC
Not only does it smell great but its antiperspirant reply works. I have sweating issues and with this product it definitely helps the odor and irritation sweating can cause. Even if I am sweating a lot, you can't smell it.
Heather R.
Heather R.
This is my husbands favorite deodorant. He swears by it. It lasts longer than others, it desolves quickly so you don't have that white powder rubbing off on your clothes. And it also smells great!
Kimberly M.