BY DEGREE #3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?11 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?11 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Kaitlyn E.
I use fresh energy in this and I love it so much. Leaves me fresh and smelling great all day even if I have been out side.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok so I have a problem! I admit it I am a really sweaty person and mine smells so bad if I don't have the right deodorant! I think it's hormonal because it wasn't always this way! I had a really hard time finding a deodorant that worked well due to this! I tried so many brands and it led me to using Degree, which I now swear by!

I love every scent they have and boy do they have plenty! The current scent I have is Daisy Fresh. It's not the best scent they have, but I do like it! This deodorant keeps me from swearing really had as well as keeps me smelling really fresh! I love it!
Denisse G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great option, sometimes a little bit pricy but it totally gives you that motion sense. It is great that is invisible solid, one of the best that I have tried.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been loving this deodorant. But of course, it isn't only a deodorant, it is also an anti-perspirant which works with the skin to cut down on how much the body sweats. I have put this on prior to workouts or before walks outside in the hot Florida sun and I believe it really does keep me more dry. The Peach scent is refreshing but not overpowering. Does it leave a white residue? Ehhh, yes. But I can't say I've found a stick deodorant that hasn't. I previously used Secret deodorant and I have to say, this does a way better job.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Degree is the only deodorant antiperspirant that I would trust any others just don't give me the right coverage or fall faint after a few hours
Mary P.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite deodorant of all time. The scent I use is Fresh Energy, it's a nice bright scent that isn't powdery like so many deodorant scents. I'd say it's right in the middle of the price spectrum and provides long lasting odor protection through any sweat inducing activities I do.
Aracely M.
I love how the smell is not overwhelming! The formula is so smooth and doesn't clump up like most deodorants do. I use it everyday and the smell lasts forever always smelling fresh. Already bought backups.
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
I have had trouble finding a deodorant that really works all day. I've tried many brands but this Degree MotionSense is awesome. Even if I'm at the gym for a one hour workout I do not smell at the end. Love it!
Samantha D.
I have been searching for a deodorant that will keep me dry and feeling fresh as well as smelling fresh and I finally found it in the Degree Motion sense deodorant. The fresh energy scent is my favorite. I never have to worry about sweat stains whole chasing my kids.
karen v.
Deodorant with excellent odor duration of the day even if you exercise and sweat the smell remain on your skin
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
Lorryn Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent?
aubrey b.
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?