BY DEGREE #2 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO THEM DO Y...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?11 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?11 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Kaitlyn E.
Palestine
I use fresh energy in this and I love it so much. Leaves me fresh and smelling great all day even if I have been out side.
Denisse G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great option, sometimes a little bit pricy but it totally gives you that motion sense. It is great that is invisible solid, one of the best that I have tried.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been loving this deodorant. But of course, it isn't only a deodorant, it is also an anti-perspirant which works with the skin to cut down on how much the body sweats. I have put this on prior to workouts or before walks outside in the hot Florida sun and I believe it really does keep me more dry. The Peach scent is refreshing but not overpowering. Does it leave a white residue? Ehhh, yes. But I can't say I've found a stick deodorant that hasn't. I previously used Secret deodorant and I have to say, this does a way better job.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Degree is the only deodorant antiperspirant that I would trust any others just don't give me the right coverage or fall faint after a few hours
Mary P.
Bellevue , PA
This is my favorite deodorant of all time. The scent I use is Fresh Energy, it's a nice bright scent that isn't powdery like so many deodorant scents. I'd say it's right in the middle of the price spectrum and provides long lasting odor protection through any sweat inducing activities I do.
Aracely M.
I love how the smell is not overwhelming! The formula is so smooth and doesn't clump up like most deodorants do. I use it everyday and the smell lasts forever always smelling fresh. Already bought backups.
Evelyn C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I have had trouble finding a deodorant that really works all day. I've tried many brands but this Degree MotionSense is awesome. Even if I'm at the gym for a one hour workout I do not smell at the end. Love it!
Samantha D.
I have been searching for a deodorant that will keep me dry and feeling fresh as well as smelling fresh and I finally found it in the Degree Motion sense deodorant. The fresh energy scent is my favorite. I never have to worry about sweat stains whole chasing my kids.
karen v.
california
Deodorant with excellent odor duration of the day even if you exercise and sweat the smell remain on your skin
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
This deodorant right here is life. Its the best! Everyday with my busy day to day schedule, i never have to do that "check". I know Degree Motion sence has me covered.. My fave sent is th Peach Burst.. and its like the more active i am.. i always still get a Burst of freshness. I have all day relaxation of knowing Degree has my back.
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Lorryn Y.
What's your favorite scent?
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
aubrey b.
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?