BY DEGREE #2 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO T...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant for all day wear?6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?12 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
Jessica C.
Fayetteville, NC
Absolutely love this. Not only does it smell great but when you feel yourself start to sweat, you can smell the deodorant. I’ll be going to college in Florida in August and this is definitely coming with!
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is by far my absolute favorite deodorant! It smells amazing, feels great, and it lasts all day long. It goes on easy and doesn’t hurt my underarms. I notice even when I sweat it still stays on and smells good too! I would highly recommend this to a friend!
Desiree F.
Athol, MA
By far my favorite, I’ve tried others but I always come back to this one. It doesn’t make me feel sticky, not over powering with scent, but stays so fresh all day even in 90° weather.
Heather R.
West Hamlin
it wears off way to fast and you have to keep reapplying through out the day. wouldn’t recommend it
Mandy K.
Vancouver
I’m someone who generally sweats very fast and have gone through so many different brands of deodorant to tackle that issue and nothing’s helped. So glad I came across Degree because it really helped with that issue! I will definitely stick to this deodorant!
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this deodorant.  I'm pretty careful when applying it so I don't usually get get white lines on my shirts but don't let the invisible solid trick you.  You definitely will still get lines on your shirt.  However, the smell is good and I think it does a pretty good job.  I usually have to reapply if it is a hot day.
Kristin Z.
Crowley
Best deodorant! I actually always stock up on these when I get coupons for them. It’s worth every penny. It works so great, I never have to wonder if I smell okay. I constantly feel fresh and ready to conquer the day with it on!
Liya R.
I think this is one of the best ones to use in the summer time so that you won't be smelling bad and I can guarantee you you won't it be smelling so fresh
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
This deodorant is amazing! I never have any issues with my arms smelling throughout the day with this! They stay fresh all day even after a hard work out at the gym or being outside for hours in 100 degree weather!
autumn m.
This is the best Deodorant I have ever used. Are use it every morning and every night before I go to bed. Yes it was a very nice scent. Yes it was a good value but it wasn’t too pricey. yes I would buy it again.
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
Lorryn Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent?
aubrey b.
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?