BY DEGREE #2 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO THEM DO Y...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?11 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?11 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Chantel L.
I love that its invisible. The price is good.     I've been using degree for a few years off n on. I will to continue use degree.
Laura C.
Bountiful
This is a good deodorant. I like this deodorant. The scent is fresh and it doesn't transfer too badly. I have multiple, for the house and for the gym bag.
Annie B.
First of all I just wanted to say that the smell of this deodorant gives me headaches. I used to use this daily but after I saw the ingredient of aluminum I switched to all natural deodorant.
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love degree deodorant! I feel as if it’s the only one that works with my body chemistry. I smell fresh all day long and know that I can depend on this product to get me through all day. I bought this at Target!
Breanne W.
Farmersville, ohio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Over priced way over priced. Definitely not my go to deodorant. The smell is nice however it doesn’t last very long.
Caroline A.
Growing up I had a hard time finding deodorant that worked. I’m grateful for this product because it saves lives. I don’t worry about ever smelling bad.
Lacy H.
Cleburne
This is my favorite womens deodrant. I tend to use mens because it helps me a lot better. But i love the clean smell of this one.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Something most women do not like to talk about - sweaty arm pits!  I
have gone years and years with trying different deodorants specialized
for women and could never find one that would last all day.  My job
requires me to move around a lot, going from indoors to outdoors, and in
all athletic settings.  To say that I needed something to work ALL day
seemed like a struggle.  This deodorant was not one of my favorites (I have found the men's variation works way better).  I would have to re-apply several times and my clothes would eventually get all stained.  Not my go to.
Besma A.
This has been the only deodorant I have used for the past few years, pretty much since it came out. It keeps you fresh all day and even into the next day! There have been times that I have forgotten to put some on in the morning but I am still fresh from the day before! I especially love this in the Fresh Energy. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Yes there are cheaper options but this is actually worth every penny!
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
This is a decent product but I hate how it claims 48 hrs when I have it last my 24hrs. It does work and I do like the smell other then that
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
Lorryn Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent?
aubrey b.
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?