BY DEGREE #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO THEM DO YOU...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?11 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?11 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Bella A.
Bella A.
Orlando
I absolutely love this deodorant! Great for when you have a active day and worried about if you're going to smell, this definitely should be your go to! I use this a lot because it's always hot in Florida and I'm mostly out running around. Works Great! The Spray is awesome as well!
Erika B.
Erika B.
Cleveland, OH
I have always been a fan of degree. I never sweat under my arms with this and even better, I leave no residue when taking clothing on and off. Definitely meets what I look for in a deodorant. Recommend to all!
I'm a heavy armpit sweater which was really strange growing up because I wouldn't sweat easily at all except my armpits and my feet and hands they were always sweaty even in a cold room and my armpits would get stinky with little to no movement or exercise and this was one of the only deodorants that actually worked
Amy J.
Amy J.
The only deodorant I have used for years. Every year I try a different brand and nothing works as well as degree. Completely clear no stains on black. Light fresh smell even when working out. Amazing.
livl0ves M.
livl0ves M.
N Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I always use this deodorant it really helps all day! Easy to use and prevents wet stains. I like the natural smell too not to harsh. I get mine at Target.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I received a free sample of Degree Motion Sense courtesy of Influenster. I'd never tried Degree for Women before, so I was skeptical. After test-driving it for a day, I was amazed that I still smelled as fresh as I did when I put it on. I could also smell the lovely fragrance every time I moved around. It was great, and I think I might commit! #gotitfree
Alison B.
Alison B.
This is one of the best value brand deodorants I have used. The price is great and it can easily be found at most drug stores, grocery stores, and other large retailers. I only notice it not holding up on days with particularly heavy sweat/activity. It goes on smoothly and rarely leave residue. This is a good every day deodorant for average activity.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
I'm so picky about my deodorant every time I think about trying a new one I realize no one can compete with Degree
pilar c.
pilar c.
I Love this deodorant smells so good and its a long wear i usually get the powder scent. Also try the clear deodorant
Mary P.
Mary P.
Greenville, SC
This is my favorite deodorant of all time. The scent I use is Fresh Energy, it's a nice bright scent that isn't powdery like so many deodorant scents. I'd say it's right in the middle of the price spectrum and provides long lasting odor protection through any sweat inducing activities I do.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Lorryn Y.
Lorryn Y.
What's your favorite scent?
Britney M.
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
aubrey b.
aubrey b.
Salem, VA
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?