BY DEGREE #2 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO THEM DO Y...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?11 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?11 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Heather A.
This is my go too nowadays. Through the years I've tried many brands some I would have to apply multiple times a day. This I apply once in the morning and it last all day. Not overly scented if is has a smell which is nice cause a lot of scents make me break out. And I can pick this up basically anywhere it's about 3-5 dollars, and lasts a good while.
Paige M.
naperville illinois
I love this deodorant it lasts all day making me smell great instead of sweaty and gross great value and isn’t even that pricey love it
Laura C.
Bountiful
This is a good deodorant. I like this deodorant. The scent is fresh and it doesn't transfer too badly. I have multiple, for the house and for the gym bag.
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love degree deodorant! I feel as if it’s the only one that works with my body chemistry. I smell fresh all day long and know that I can depend on this product to get me through all day. I bought this at Target!
Caroline A.
Glenwood, IL
Growing up I had a hard time finding deodorant that worked. I’m grateful for this product because it saves lives. I don’t worry about ever smelling bad.
Lacy H.
Cleburne
This is my favorite womens deodrant. I tend to use mens because it helps me a lot better. But i love the clean smell of this one.
Besma A.
This has been the only deodorant I have used for the past few years, pretty much since it came out. It keeps you fresh all day and even into the next day! There have been times that I have forgotten to put some on in the morning but I am still fresh from the day before! I especially love this in the Fresh Energy. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Yes there are cheaper options but this is actually worth every penny!
Victoria W.
['Kitchener', ''], ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried many different antiperspirants and deodorants over the years, but I always end up coming back to this one! Nothing works better for me than it. It smells great and I rarely sweat through it. It’s also incredibly cost effective!!!
Fatima zahra ♡.
Laayoune
Hello: My name is Fatima Zahra I am from Morocco I have more than 130k
followers on Youtube and more than  300 followers
on Instagram. I can promote this product to you More than that all over my
country, because I loved it too much, so I ask the company to accept a review
of this product in my sites, and I can help you promote your products by
advertising and to persuade and encourage people to buy the product from the
website, my email: hawaachannel@gmail.com.

Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
This is what I use daily, let's me smelling fresh all day. Ice never had an issue with degree represents ☺
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
Lorryn Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent?
aubrey b.
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?