BY DEGREE #3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO T...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant for all day wear?6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?12 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
Kristin Z.
Crowley
Best deodorant! I actually always stock up on these when I get coupons for them. It’s worth every penny. It works so great, I never have to wonder if I smell okay. I constantly feel fresh and ready to conquer the day with it on!
Liya R.
I think this is one of the best ones to use in the summer time so that you won't be smelling bad and I can guarantee you you won't it be smelling so fresh
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
This deodorant is amazing! I never have any issues with my arms smelling throughout the day with this! They stay fresh all day even after a hard work out at the gym or being outside for hours in 100 degree weather!
autumn m.
This is the best Deodorant I have ever used. Are use it every morning and every night before I go to bed. Yes it was a very nice scent. Yes it was a good value but it wasn’t too pricey. yes I would buy it again.
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The best anti-perspirant & deodorant I’ve tried! I really dislike gels so invisible solid is my way to go. My favorite scent is Daisy Fresh, it’s a very light and clean scent. For years I was loyal to another brand, but about a year ago i started breaking out with terrible rashes in both of my underarms. I tried multiple brands until i found this one and loved it! Very affordable and can be purchased at many retailers. One of my top hygiene products!
Angel F.
I love this as well it helps keep the bo off of you I don’t have any bo when I use this here .
Brielle W.
Pingree, ID
This deodorant is amazing! It smells great and it definitely works. Not only will it mask the smell of any perspiration with a long workout in the gym or a run but it prevents it when I’m doing lighter activities!
Andressa K.
This is my favorite deodorant! I wear it everyday and I love the fact that it has dry protection. The product lasts more than 24 hours and I feel secure while using it. Also, the fragrance is amazing
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is the only deodorant product I will use anymore! It keeps my from sweating and gives me a fresh smell for hours! The price is reasonable and this product gets its job done. I can’t imagine using a different product.
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is great, the scent lasts forever and helps keep you dry throughout the day! :) I have moderately sensitive skin and it does not bother me. It's a good price, would recommend.
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
Lorryn Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent?
aubrey b.
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?