BY DEGREE #2 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO THEM DO Y...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?11 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?11 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite, and only, deodorant that I will use. Nothing else seems to work as well as Degree for me. I love the scents that they have, plus you can get it almost anywhere and for a reasonable price. Personally, I don't have problems with this deodorant leaving marks on my clothes either.
Melissa B.
San Ramon, CA
I recently made the switch from Secret to Degree and the difference is night and day. This product is not only effectively, it isn't long lasting, dries clear, and is great for sensitive skin. I use it once in the morning and reapply before we the gym and it does the trick! Highly recommend!
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was not normally a deodorant I would have ever used. I received free in a pinch me box and fell in love with it. Glides on smooth and now it's all I purchase. The different fragrances they offer is awesome.
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
such a good deodorant. it has a great range of scents and the price is reasonable. id recommend it because no matter what you wear this will not show up on your clothes and it makes you smell so good wile your doing your stuff.
Bella A.
Orlando
I absolutely love this deodorant! Great for when you have a active day and worried about if you're going to smell, this definitely should be your go to! I use this a lot because it's always hot in Florida and I'm mostly out running around. Works Great! The Spray is awesome as well!
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I don't necessarily have odor but I love to have s frsxh scent all day and this works! With every movement I take I smell the freshness and it's not too strong. I feel dry. I don't get irritated like I do with some deodorants. And it's affordable and easy to find almost anywhere !
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
This is my ride or die deodorant (if that's a thing). I've been using it for years and I love it. I am not all that sweaty of a person but I feel protected all day from sweat and smell. When it does show up on clothes, it rubs out really easily and it doesn't smear or drip ever.
Katrina S.
Philadelphia, PA
Great Protection!!
I absolutely love the Degree MotionSense 48 hour protection deodorant. I tried Fresh Energy and I love how fresh the deodorant makes me feel and the fresh scent it provides. I cannot attest to 48 hour durability as I take a shower daily, however, I can say that in the morning I do not wake up to smelling stinky armpits. Smells as if I had just applied it that morning and you don't have to put on too much to achieve this. I like that the deodorant goes on smooth and clear; it truly is invisible solid. They say the more you do the better the product works and I can say this statement is true. I'm constantly running errands, cooking, cleaning, etc. and I feel my best when I'm doing more. I definitely recommend this deodorant to anyone and everyone. Do not knock it until you try it. This one you're going to love! (BTW: I received this product complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes!)
Haley M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been using this Degree Motion Sense for about 6 months in the various scents. It works on those really busy hot days, which is when I need it most. The fresh energy scent is my current favorite. When after 24 hours I have abbot of that just showered scent with it.
Makenzie F.
Ogden, UT
This has become my tried and true deodorant. I love the sexy "smell" and it is my favorite. I used this is the vegas heat as well as utah and I love it. I have no reason to not purchase again. The smell isn't too much but it's definitely there to provide some extra "help"
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
Lorryn Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent?
aubrey b.
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?