The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
4.63 / 5 based on 786 Reviews
Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
- "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
- "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
- "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
- "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
This is the only deodorant I purchase regularly. I can always count on it to keep me fresh and dry. It's a must have in the summer.
One of my favorite deodorants for the summer time, it smells really good, and long lasting very affordable go pick this one up! ☺️
I love this deodorant it stays on all day and i feel very secure with it been using for years is the best. You stay dry all day.
Love this deodorant. It keeps me dry throughout my 8 hour workday. Also enjoy the fact that it doesn't smell like baby powder!
Excellent to protect underarm odors. It really is very good and lasts twenty four hours a day providing greater protection
It's the only deodorant i use. works for 36 hrs or so on me. smells great, dries clear, keeps sweat and odor away.
My favorite deodorant hands down. It keeps me smelling good all day. The smell reminds me of a fresh shower scent.
I love this deodorant! It has been the only one I use ever since I first tried it. Love the scent "Shower Clean"
I flip flop between degree and secret deodorant. These two help keep the sweaty feel in control. Nice scents
I like degree it holds me all day and like the invisible because it doesn't leave residue on your clothing
Q & A
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
What's your favorite scent?
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos