BY DEGREE #2 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO T...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant for all day wear?6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?12 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Something most women do not like to talk about - sweaty arm pits!  I
have gone years and years with trying different deodorants specialized
for women and could never find one that would last all day.  My job
requires me to move around a lot, going from indoors to outdoors, and in
all athletic settings.  To say that I needed something to work ALL day
seemed like a struggle.  This deodorant was not one of my favorites (I have found the men's variation works way better).  I would have to re-apply several times and my clothes would eventually get all stained.  Not my go to.
Brandee M.
Rochester, NY
If you want a deodorant that leaves you with small white balls of deodorant in your armpits or all over wherever you are sitting by all means get this deodorant. It smells good and works decently. BUT, I'll be sitting at my desk and get up and there will be little white marks all over my chair from deodorant falling down and landing on the chair and then I sit in it and get it all over my pants. I do not recommend this product for that reason, unless that doesn't bother you. Definitely need to find a new deodorant, I have never had this happen with other ones.
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
This antiperspirant is awesome. It doesn't show lines on my clothing, which I am so thankful for. You have to let the antiperspirant dry on your arms before you go putting stuff on, if it is wet and you put it on it might show up.  It also gives me all day protection with my job. I can sweat a lot at my job and this keeps me dry and smelling like I just put it on hours later. This is worth the extra money you spend for it. Don't go cheap, make sure that you have coverage. This one does work for active females.
Allyssa K.
I change deodorant often because I have not found one I loved until now. I bought it at CVS and this product is great because when I sweat I do not stink I smell this and that is what I want from a deodorant something that keeps the stank away!
I would definitely recommend this for you and of course I'll be buying it again!
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
I got the scent fresh energy! That's my favorite one! Now I use it all the time! I bought it at Walmart! It's just as good as the ones I've tried! Like dove! I would recommend it to others! it stays on and doesn't leave white marks!
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received a free sample of Degree Motion Sense courtesy of Influenster. I'd never tried Degree for Women before, so I was skeptical. After test-driving it for a day, I was amazed that I still smelled as fresh as I did when I put it on. I could also smell the lovely fragrance every time I moved around. It was great, and I think I might commit! #gotitfree
Estefany N.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to use the regular dry protection shower clean by Degree. I saw a commercial about motion sense and decided to try since I already love Degree deodorant. I am an athlete and also live in really hot weather which means lots of sweating. I love this! The shower clean smell is my favorite and I love joy getting tiny hints of the smell throughout my day that reminds me it's working to keep me smelling fresh. Love this I always have a backup ready in case I run out!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™ Antiperspirant in Cool Comfort scent provides powerful, long-lasting protection against sweat. Activated by your body heat, Degree Dry Protection Antiperspirant protects you for up to 48-hours--even when your body is hard at work. The smooth citrus scent helps you feel fresh.
Amnelbis C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using degree for 3 years in a row now! After moving from one brand to another, I found the one that makes me feel dry and comfortable for long periods, even after going out the gym, and I have no issues on the way back home! #degree #protection #loveit
Brianna A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried every single brand and type of deodorant out there and this is the winner!! It keeps my armpits smelling fresh all day and I work at a job where I'm stressing or giving presentations so I'm nervous and this doesn't leave me stinking. I noticed I don't sweat as much either when I use this. It has a nice smell to it and it doesn't leave a mess with whiteness under my armpits. I love this stuff!
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
Lorryn Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent?
aubrey b.
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?