BY DEGREE #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO THEM DO YOU...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?11 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?11 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Highland Hgts, KY
Love Degree deodorant. It goes on smooth, smells awesome and leaves you feeling cool and refreshed. It also never leaves residue on my tank tops or dress clothes.
I really suggest that you use this product if you play sports because it helps you not sweat and it keeps a fresh clean smell and it also has 48 hour protection.
Holland M.
Holland M.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I really liked the smell when I first got it! I like to work out and I found that it didn't really help me much once I started sweating which is never good!
Daritza L.
Daritza L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Peach burst scent. this smells so good, the scent is not overpowering and does not clash with your other scents. and it gives you total dryness protection.
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Tennille, GA
I love using this product. It makes my underarm feel incredible. I got this at my local walmart close to home. I would recommend this for anyone to use.
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
This is so cute I can take it in my bag and be fresh all day tracks size stuff is so cute I got like 10x of these and overall keep my stank contained 🙌🏼
Holloway C.
Holloway C.
Best protection on the market! I apply in the morning and stay dry and fresh all day long. I love all the scents and how it doesn't irritate my skin.
Mya W.
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
The degree motion sense is awesome. Your not funky after a couple hours of wearing it and sweating. I would highly recommend. The only brand I use.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my hands down, all time go to deodorant. I have been using it for years and it never fails me. Works all day, in these sweaty summer days .
Tara K.
Tara K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a long lasting deodorant and anti-perspirant that works really well. When you're more active you can get a whiff of the scent increasing.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Lorryn Y.
Lorryn Y.
What's your favorite scent?
Britney M.
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
aubrey b.
aubrey b.
Salem, VA
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?