BY DEGREE #3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO THEM DO Y...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?11 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?11 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Michelle S.
Youngsville, NC
Degree seems to be the on deodorant that can keep me dry. I've been using it for years. It once turned my white shirt under arms yellow, but i dont notice that any more. I love degree!
Nicole S.
East Alton , IL
I always get terrible rashes in my arm pits from deodorants, so I am constantly having to buy 2-3 different kinds to rotate. I always get a great result from Degree Expert Protection.
Alexa M.
Dardanelle, AR
This deodorant is everything that I could ask for with my active lifestyle. Peach Burst is my personal favorite. The scent lasts all day and withstands anything I throw at it.
Amy K.
Bellingham, WA
I had this in the full size and it's very nice. It keeps the sweat and odor away and the travel size is extremely convenient to bring with you on the go for any emergencies.
Christylee V.
New Castle, IN
I sweat and with the medication I take I smell even worse. But at least I can make it through my day day, without smelling myself by lunch. And that is a win in my book.
Jessica M.
My mom bought this deodorant for me and I had to go out and buy another one. I hate it. I don't think it works that well and the scent my mom picked out was horrible.
Brittany S.
Heath, OH
Absolutely favorite deodorant! I work a busy job where I get hot and sweaty frequently and I work 10 plus hours.. Lasts all day and keeps the odor away! It's perfect.
Danielle P.
Love this deodorant! I have tried many deodorants before and this one is perfect! I tend to sweat a lot and this helps control that and always makes me smell good!
Vanessa H.
Highland Hgts, KY
Love Degree deodorant. It goes on smooth, smells awesome and leaves you feeling cool and refreshed. It also never leaves residue on my tank tops or dress clothes.
I really suggest that you use this product if you play sports because it helps you not sweat and it keeps a fresh clean smell and it also has 48 hour protection.
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
Lorryn Y.
What's your favorite scent?
aubrey b.
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?