BY DEGREE #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO THEM DO YOU...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?11 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?11 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Lincoln City, OR
This is my absolute favorite deodorant in the whole world!! I am a big fan of Degree, they never let me down when it comes to feeling nice, keeping dry and smelling good!! love all the scents they have available!!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Bowling Green, KY
This is an awesome product! It keeps underarms dry. I've never had any problems with this product. I've never used any deodorant like it. It's very affordable. I would recommend this to all my friends and family!
Shiloh K.
Shiloh K.
Davis , CA
I've been using Degree since I was a teenager, and in my mid-30's it's still my favorite and works better than ever. I love the scent. It's my signature since I don't wear perfume! Affordable and keeps me dry!
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
I used to be a strictly secret girl, but I've had trouble finding the type I like recently so I decided to try this degree. I LOVE it! I won't go back to secret again anytime soon. I highly recommend degree!
Toni B.
Toni B.
Hayward, CA
This deodorant is the best one yet that I've used SO far. The scent lasts a long time and it doesn't stain my clothes like others have in the past. Wearing this I know I'll be good for more than 5 hours
Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.
indianapolis, IN
I have always used degree and it worked. For some reason This kind is supposed to last 48 hours and for me it doesn't even last 8 hours. very disappointed in this product. I now use dove advanced care.
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.
Boonville, IN
This is the only deodorant I wear. It smells great, it's very affordable and it works wonderfully. It exceeded my expectations especially because it's so cheap. I've stuck by this deodorant for years.
Josie S.
Josie S.
I don't really like this brand of deodorant personally. it isn't smooth to put on and it hurts my skin. it does work well but doesn't have the best feel. i will not be buying this deodorant again.
Bobbi L.
Bobbi L.
Baltimore, MD
Iam so glad degree exists best deodorant I sweat a lot all day I'm always around heat and it helps a lot keeps me smooth and still smelling super fresh and no white marks which is a blessing
Carla C.
Carla C.
I literally love this deodorant! If you are going to be outside this summer then you meed this! It gives a fresh smell and it doesn't show and it lasts long! Try it i recommend it for you!
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Lorryn Y.
Lorryn Y.
What's your favorite scent?
Britney M.
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
aubrey b.
aubrey b.
Salem, VA
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?