The Best Natural Deodorants: 91K Reviews
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
BY DEGREE #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
4.65 / 5 based on 751 Reviews
Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!see more...
Top Questions See all 46 Q&A
- "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
- "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
- "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
- "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
- "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Best freaking deodorant ever. I got it on sale for like $6, and it works better than everything. It's clear. It smells great. It lasts forever. All day. For real. and it actually keeps me dry. I've never found a deodorant that actually does that.
I recently started using this product after getting a great deal from couponing. it did not meet the expectations I'm used to getting from secret. it was easy to use but wears off exceptionally fast. no i would not buy this product again.
I'm actually pretty picky with my deodorants. Especially the scents. Sometimes they just plain smell weird making me self conscious. This one does have a scent but not that generic default scent most do. I like it. The only deo I use now
Love this deodorant. Has great coverage and smells great. The only problem is that I'll put it on before putting my shirt on and you can see deodorant marks on my clothes occasionally. It's an affordable product with great results though
Oh I just love degree it is the best deodorant for me, cause I get hot it last I do not care how mush it costs with in reason, I am and going to continue to buy it keep you fresh and smelling good all day long and my daughter uses it to
I was pretty disappointed with this product because it got marks all over my clothes. I also didn't think it worked well. It didn't help with odor at all. I was excited to try it but it was a big disappointment. I don't recommend this
I love trying new deodorants so that my body doesn't get use to a specific one. This is one of my favorites it truly withstands the Texas Heaslts and sweats. I work in the restaurant industry and its very fast paced must stay fresh!
I enjoyed this deodorant, it works well and leaves you with a good scent. It works very well and I like the way it is always aware and actively working which is good for someone with an active lifestyle. Would recommend to anyone!
I really like this deodorant. I feel that it works great for me. I like the scents that it comes in and it does work to prevent underarm sweating. It also doesn't irritate my underarm areas like other deodorants sometimes do.
I've always struggle with bad transpiration! This is the most effective product I've tried so far. It really keeps my odors controlled. All my expectations were exceeded! Def recommend to all the ladies with strong odors!
Q & A
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
What's your favorite scent?
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos