BY DEGREE #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO THEM DO Y...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant for all day wear?6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?12 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Laura H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This worked well for me because it eliminated odor as well as kept my underarms dry. It's long lasting and doesn't need to be reapplied throughout the day. When going on runs, it provides the same protection as it would if i was walking around the mall
Kayla W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these Degree MotionSense deodorants! Shower clean is my go-to smell, although I have tried a few other scents. I think these deodorants work really well, especially for the price. I definitely recommend giving this deodorant a try!
Maria P.
Works great for keeping underarms dry and not smelly. However it doesn't prevent white stains at all my clothes always get white stains from this stuff. It's affordable and I would buy again. Love the scents they smells fresh.
Julie M.
One of my favorite deodorants of all time. It smells nice, goes on smooth and doesn’t flake up. It doesn’t rub white marks on your clothes and it keeps you from sweaty. It’s very affordable and I’ll be replenishing it soon.
Laleh T.
I did not feel like this did as well as the traditional dove deodorants. However it has a very nice refreshing smell. I don't feel like it keeps the body odor away as well as other products but the smell is great.
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
I wish I could use this product but unfortunately I can’t. It seems like everyone in my family is allergic to anything from Degree. After doing more research I learned that some of the ingredients are very toxic.
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
I have used this deodorant for 2 years now and I will not change. I love it so much. It keeps me smelling fresh all day. Even after I workout I still smell great. I recommend this to anyone in need of a new deodorant
Lexi Y.
phoenix
I love wearing degree deodorant! I wear it every day and it actually lasts! Not to mention the great price! I usually buy the twin packs at Walmart and it lasts me for daily use about a month to almost 2 months!
Erika B.
Cleveland, OH
I have always been a fan of degree. I never sweat under my arms with this and even better, I leave no residue when taking clothing on and off. Definitely meets what I look for in a deodorant. Recommend to all!
Sherry P.
This is by far one of my favorite deodorants. It lasts so long and keeps me smelling fresh even after I sweat a lot. I was very surprised of how good it worked. This isn't very expensive and is totally worth it. I would recommend this to everyone who works out or just sweats alot
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
Lorryn Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent?
aubrey b.
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?