BY DEGREE #3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO THEM DO Y...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?11 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?11 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Kirsten H.
Lake Stevens, WA
I enjoyed this deodorant, it works well and leaves you with a good scent. It works very well and I like the way it is always aware and actively working which is good for someone with an active lifestyle. Would recommend to anyone!
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
I really like this deodorant. I feel that it works great for me. I like the scents that it comes in and it does work to prevent underarm sweating. It also doesn't irritate my underarm areas like other deodorants sometimes do.
Paola N.
Yonkers , NY
I've always struggle with bad transpiration! This is the most effective product I've tried so far. It really keeps my odors controlled. All my expectations were exceeded! Def recommend to all the ladies with strong odors!
Sabrina P.
Clifton, NJ
This is probably the best deodorant I have ever used. It's long lasting which is so amazing. It doesn't leave any stain or white marks like other deodorants. It's easy to apply and not very costly. Definitely recommend.
Cameron E.
Halifax , Va
If you are going to be outside this summer then this is a necessity. The smell is amazing but not overly powering. It keeps me dry all day and throughout the day I get a little burst of the fragrance. Love this product!
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I use lots of deodorants and this is the one I find keeps me fresh even after a work out. Doesn't stop the sweat ( nothing does ) but makes it more bearable. Plus the smell lasts even after a workout and doesn't fade.
Heather D.
Clayton, AL
First time buying Degree in a long time but I love this stuff. The daisy fresh scent lasts all day and I'm always asked what I'm wearing. Lol. Just deodorant! it's not sticky and does its job as long as I need it to
Lauren O.
I love that I can put on this deodorant in the morning on a hot day and by the end of the day I still feel fresh. I have used other deodorants and I found that degree in my go to choice for long lasting fresh scent.
Makiya C.
I used to keep this in my gym bag during middle school. It was so easy to have in my bag and it was super affordable. You can find this basically anywhere and it's such a great product. I'd recommend this to anyone
Whitney K.
Arlington, VA
At first I LOVED this deodorant, but after using it for more than a year, I think my body has gotten used to it or something. Or the formula changed. It just doesn't do a thing for me anymore! Won't buy next time.
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
Lorryn Y.
What's your favorite scent?
aubrey b.
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?