BY DEGREE #3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO THEM DO Y...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?11 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?11 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
I'm obsessed with this stuff. I'm always trying new deodorants wether its for the scent or the performance, this is top tier. The shower clean scent is so fresh, I can't seem to find a scent to match up with it from any other brand. The scent will increase as your body temperature increases.
Erin K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used to use this all the time and would sometimes change the sent just to switch things up, but I feel like it's not as good of quality as it used to be. After only a few hours I feel wet and begin to be worried about smelling. I would not recommend this for anyone doing an activity.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I struggled with infertility for a few years and had to take several fertility drugs . These particular medications made me hot flash and sweat like no other ! This is the only deodorant I didn't have to reapply every ten minutes! Smells great , goes on clear and actually does its job!
MJ W.
Chino Valley, AZ
It works I guess, but honestly this is the my least favorite deodorant that I've bought recently. I use it everyday and it was fairly cheap. I feel like it doesn't do anything though. It smells alright if not slightly acidic. It's not terrible, but I'm not going to buy it again.
Jacie F.
Punta Gorda, FL
This deodorant is AH-MAZING!!! It smells so fresh, clean, and feminine. It keeps me dry even on the hottest of humid days. I don't have to worry about stinking before, during, or after my workouts thanks to the motionsense. I seriously will never use another deodorant again.
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Honestly the only deodorant that I use anymore. When I was younger I used to sweat pretty bad. This deodorant works so well. I like the fresh energy scent, and I have super sensitive skin and I do fine with it. The smell will last for literally like two days. It's crazy.
Jennifer B.
El Paso, TX
I've been using Degree for well over 10 years. I've never changed my deodorant. It definitely does it's job when I'm exercising and during my day to day activities. Needless to say, the price is always awesome. I've purchase my daughter the same deodorant as well.
Telise O.
N Charleston, SC
This is my absolute favorite deodorant. I use it year round and it does what it says I especially love it during the humid south summer i stay dry and fresh and I don't have to reapply throughout the day. I purchase this product from Cvs,walgreenns, and walmart.
Audrey G.
I do crossfit and this stuff works! It smells fresh without that "fake" smell. The only bad thing about it is it gets on the armpits of snug (okay on loose shirts) shirts- you can't see it right away- but after a couple washes it seems to cake on in the shirt.
Diana M.
Emporia, KS
I'm a nurse, and this keeps me dry. I keep it in my locker at work. The little trial size is inexpensive, and great to take on trips, or keep in your purse. I don't have to reapply, it's just handy in case you forget. I have three boys and hectic mornings.
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
Lorryn Y.
What's your favorite scent?
aubrey b.
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?