BY DEGREE #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO THEM DO YOU...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?11 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?11 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
One of my least favorite deodorants right now . It leaves a chalky feeling on my armpits and leaves resadue on my skin. But I enjoy the smell of this product and it does seem to stay on without the reapplication. So I give it a 3. It also seems to tug a bit . I usually like it when a deodorant can be applied smoothly
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
This is my go to deodorant for the past 3 years! It smells great and even after a workout you can still smell fresh! I have tried other products but don't even wear it for a full day before I have this product back on! I can not go a day without this product with out smelling something that is not very pleasant!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This deodorant smells great, is long lasting and works like a charm. I used to be loyal to Secret but I ran out of deodorant and Degree was on sale plus I had a coupon which made it practically free (I think I paid like $0.20) for it and tried it, I've yet to look back since. I'm officially loyal to Degree.
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
I'm obsessed with this stuff. I'm always trying new deodorants wether its for the scent or the performance, this is top tier. The shower clean scent is so fresh, I can't seem to find a scent to match up with it from any other brand. The scent will increase as your body temperature increases.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used to use this all the time and would sometimes change the sent just to switch things up, but I feel like it's not as good of quality as it used to be. After only a few hours I feel wet and begin to be worried about smelling. I would not recommend this for anyone doing an activity.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I struggled with infertility for a few years and had to take several fertility drugs . These particular medications made me hot flash and sweat like no other ! This is the only deodorant I didn't have to reapply every ten minutes! Smells great , goes on clear and actually does its job!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I don't necessarily have odor but I love to have s frsxh scent all day and this works! With every movement I take I smell the freshness and it's not too strong. I feel dry. I don't get irritated like I do with some deodorants. And it's affordable and easy to find almost anywhere !
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this about a month ago in the Sexxy Intrigue scent since I have the matching body mist (Its a fave scent) Perfumey,sweet & light and I find that it doesn't clash with any of my other perfumes. This performs great and it hasn't really left any white residue on my clothes!
MJ W.
MJ W.
Chino Valley, AZ
It works I guess, but honestly this is the my least favorite deodorant that I've bought recently. I use it everyday and it was fairly cheap. I feel like it doesn't do anything though. It smells alright if not slightly acidic. It's not terrible, but I'm not going to buy it again.
Jacie F.
Jacie F.
Punta Gorda, FL
This deodorant is AH-MAZING!!! It smells so fresh, clean, and feminine. It keeps me dry even on the hottest of humid days. I don't have to worry about stinking before, during, or after my workouts thanks to the motionsense. I seriously will never use another deodorant again.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Lorryn Y.
Lorryn Y.
What's your favorite scent?
Britney M.
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
aubrey b.
aubrey b.
Salem, VA
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?