BY DEGREE #2 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO THEM DO Y...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?11 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?11 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
keri h.
Williamsport, PA
i tried degree expert protection with motion sense before and fell in love with it. no matter how much you move and it still helped when its hot out. easy to use how difficult is it to use deoterante. yes i would buy it again in the near future.
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these Degree MotionSense deodorants! Shower clean is my go-to smell, although I have tried a few other scents. I think these deodorants work really well, especially for the price. I definitely recommend giving this deodorant a try!
Alana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this deodorant!! Actually protects against sweat and the smell that comes with it really well! Lasted all day and I really like the smell of it!! The only problem I had with this was that eventually after using it for a long period of time.. it like stopped working as well. I ended up switching to another then trying out again and it worked fine. Some products just do that after awhile.. definitely recommend!!!
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
I have used this deodorant for 2 years now and I will not change. I love it so much. It keeps me smelling fresh all day. Even after I workout I still smell great. I recommend this to anyone in need of a new deodorant
Lexi Y.
phoenix
I love wearing degree deodorant! I wear it every day and it actually lasts! Not to mention the great price! I usually buy the twin packs at Walmart and it lasts me for daily use about a month to almost 2 months!
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love degree deodorant! I feel as if it’s the only one that works with my body chemistry. I smell fresh all day long and know that I can depend on this product to get me through all day. I bought this at Target!
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wowee...this is the best deodorant I have used in a long time. It has a nice light smell but, I literally can workout and work all day and still feel as fresh I did when I 1st put it on! Its awesome!
Annie B.
First of all I just wanted to say that the smell of this deodorant gives me headaches. I used to use this daily but after I saw the ingredient of aluminum I switched to all natural deodorant.
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite deordarent. I've tried many but this one lasts the longest...all day even the next day my arms still smell fresh. I recommend this product and brand of products
caina w.
Phoenix, AZ
I recently switched over to this from dove bc it stopped keeping me dry and I love it! I don’t plan on switching back. It’s has full protection for my 12-14 hour days and I only apply once in the morning. The smell is great too
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
Lorryn Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent?
aubrey b.
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?