BY DEGREE #2 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO THEM DO Y...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?11 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?11 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been loving this deodorant. But of course, it isn't only a deodorant, it is also an anti-perspirant which works with the skin to cut down on how much the body sweats. I have put this on prior to workouts or before walks outside in the hot Florida sun and I believe it really does keep me more dry. The Peach scent is refreshing but not overpowering. Does it leave a white residue? Ehhh, yes. But I can't say I've found a stick deodorant that hasn't. I previously used Secret deodorant and I have to say, this does a way better job.
Elizabeth D.
scottsville, KY
Love this deodorant! I've tried several brands, and I always find myself going back to this. I find it to be really affordable, which always helps! It's more expensive that the other brands, but it's well worth it. I find that it actually does make you sweat less, which is great! It's a must have product for me in the summer, and I now use it year round. I also love all the different scents that are available as well.
Anna D.
South Elgin, IL
I have been using Degree deodorant since 2007. I jumped on to the "Motionsense" train back in 2010. It was an excellent deodorant during my college years. I had bought a tube a few months ago but noticed that it left me smelling strange after awhile. I tried it again this week while I worked out. My armpits felt wet and I sort of smelled like onions! The formula has changed and this brand doesn't work for me now.
Sassha C.
I recently switched over to this deodorant after my previous one wasn’t doin it’s job. Not only does this smell good and not leave a mark on my clothes but it stops me from sweating! Oh and doesn’t leave me smelly when I do sweat which is super important to me because who wants to be the smelly sweaty person. This also rates higher than my previous because doesn’t make my armpits itch either!
Yessica M.
wauconda
I used this product for a couple of months and in the end, I am not sure if it is my body getting used to it or what but it stopped working for me. I bought it at walmart and this can be bought literally anywhere because this brand is so well known. But I mean when it was working it did semi hold the smell but after and hour at the gym it was like I never even put it on.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently tried the Degree Womens MotionSense antiperspirant/deodorant in Fresh Energy after years of not using a Degree deodorant. I was really impressed by how effective this product was for preventing moisture and odor. My underarms still smelled quite fresh by the end of the day. I also like the updated and modern packaging, as well as the smooth application of the deodorant itself. I was intrigued by the MotionSense technology and I think that it does contribute to a very hard working deodorant! I received this product free from Crowdtap to review, but all opinions are 100% honest and my own.
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
This antiperspirant is awesome. It doesn't show lines on my clothing, which I am so thankful for. You have to let the antiperspirant dry on your arms before you go putting stuff on, if it is wet and you put it on it might show up.  It also gives me all day protection with my job. I can sweat a lot at my job and this keeps me dry and smelling like I just put it on hours later. This is worth the extra money you spend for it. Don't go cheap, make sure that you have coverage. This one does work for active females.
Caitlyn G.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite brands of deodorant to use! It has a nice clean scent, lasts throughout the day and does not usually leave white marks on clothing. This product does cost slightly more than other brands, but I think it is worth the extra cost.
keri h.
Williamsport, PA
i tried degree expert protection with motion sense before and fell in love with it. no matter how much you move and it still helped when its hot out. easy to use how difficult is it to use deoterante. yes i would buy it again in the near future.
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not a fan of this deodorant.  It does smell good, but it not only leaves yellow stains on clothes, it leaves pink stains.  I don't know if it reacts with sweat or what, but if I sweat a lot with this my white clothes will have pink stains under the arms.  It can be very frustrating.
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
Lorryn Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent?
aubrey b.
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?