BY DEGREE #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO THEM DO Y...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant for all day wear?6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?12 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Something most women do not like to talk about - sweaty arm pits!  I
have gone years and years with trying different deodorants specialized
for women and could never find one that would last all day.  My job
requires me to move around a lot, going from indoors to outdoors, and in
all athletic settings.  To say that I needed something to work ALL day
seemed like a struggle.  This deodorant was not one of my favorites (I have found the men's variation works way better).  I would have to re-apply several times and my clothes would eventually get all stained.  Not my go to.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok so I have a problem! I admit it I am a really sweaty person and mine smells so bad if I don't have the right deodorant! I think it's hormonal because it wasn't always this way! I had a really hard time finding a deodorant that worked well due to this! I tried so many brands and it led me to using Degree, which I now swear by!

I love every scent they have and boy do they have plenty! The current scent I have is Daisy Fresh. It's not the best scent they have, but I do like it! This deodorant keeps me from swearing really had as well as keeps me smelling really fresh! I love it!
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been loving this deodorant. But of course, it isn't only a deodorant, it is also an anti-perspirant which works with the skin to cut down on how much the body sweats. I have put this on prior to workouts or before walks outside in the hot Florida sun and I believe it really does keep me more dry. The Peach scent is refreshing but not overpowering. Does it leave a white residue? Ehhh, yes. But I can't say I've found a stick deodorant that hasn't. I previously used Secret deodorant and I have to say, this does a way better job.
Crystal F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've tried SO many different brand and types of deodorant, but none have worked as great as this! I tend to sweat a lot, especially in high anxiety situations (I have anxiety disorders), and this is the only deodorant that has kept me dry throughout the day. This also smells amazing and keeps your pits smelling great throughout the day. I absolutely love & recommend this to everyone! 💕
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
I sweat... a lot! There is nothing worse than putting on a cute new top and finding that you have ugly, gross sweat marks under your armpits. I have tried everything, including men’s antiperspirants, and still could not stop the sweaty armpits. Am I 100% sweat proof now that I have switched to degree? No, but the amount of sweating has decreased significantly. I do still need to reapply at least once through the day to prevent the sweating, but I keep an extra deodorant in my desk at work for that.
Sassha C.
I recently switched over to this deodorant after my previous one wasn’t doin it’s job. Not only does this smell good and not leave a mark on my clothes but it stops me from sweating! Oh and doesn’t leave me smelly when I do sweat which is super important to me because who wants to be the smelly sweaty person. This also rates higher than my previous because doesn’t make my armpits itch either!
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently tried the Degree Womens MotionSense antiperspirant/deodorant in Fresh Energy after years of not using a Degree deodorant. I was really impressed by how effective this product was for preventing moisture and odor. My underarms still smelled quite fresh by the end of the day. I also like the updated and modern packaging, as well as the smooth application of the deodorant itself. I was intrigued by the MotionSense technology and I think that it does contribute to a very hard working deodorant! I received this product free from Crowdtap to review, but all opinions are 100% honest and my own.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I'll admit that I sweat a lot. This is one of the only deodorants that actually helps me sweat less. It also helps keep any type of odor away. Even though it is a solid deodorant it doesn't leave white marks on my skin or clothes. I'm sure when I run out of this I'll buy it again at Walmart.
Brenda P.
Santa Teresa
I switched to this deodorant about a year ago and it’s the best decision I ever made. It’s gentle on my skin and it lasts a long time! Also it doesn’t give out a horrible smell when you do sweat- it smells just as good. It’s reasonably priced for what it does. I highly recommend
Lexie K.
centreville
Love this deodorant! When it’s hot or I’m working out I sweat a lot and this deodorant really stands up to it and I’m still smelling fresh and clean. It also is helpful with stress sweat, which for those of you who don’t know, has a strong scent than typical sweat.
Savannah R.
El Centro, CA
How good is this product? Does it leave any white residue?
M. G.
Do you think it actually last 48 hours. I have not tried it for for than 30 hours since I am nervous that it will be less effective after the first 24 hours? Has anyone tried it for 48 hrs without reapplication and left the house?
kandace h.
Ontario
Does this get on clothes?
Christina M.
Missoula, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does this compare to other clinical strength deodorants? Does is leave any residue?
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
How do you #DoMore with Degree Women's MotionSense?