BY DEGREE #2 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO T...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant for all day wear?6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?12 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been loving this deodorant. But of course, it isn't only a deodorant, it is also an anti-perspirant which works with the skin to cut down on how much the body sweats. I have put this on prior to workouts or before walks outside in the hot Florida sun and I believe it really does keep me more dry. The Peach scent is refreshing but not overpowering. Does it leave a white residue? Ehhh, yes. But I can't say I've found a stick deodorant that hasn't. I previously used Secret deodorant and I have to say, this does a way better job.
Crystal F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've tried SO many different brand and types of deodorant, but none have worked as great as this! I tend to sweat a lot, especially in high anxiety situations (I have anxiety disorders), and this is the only deodorant that has kept me dry throughout the day. This also smells amazing and keeps your pits smelling great throughout the day. I absolutely love & recommend this to everyone! 💕
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband did the shopping one week and brought back this deodorant by accident, I normally used a different brand. For the purpose of keeping the sweat to a minimum, it definitely does the job. My only issue is the scent that comes with the "moisture sense." There is a definite difference, to me, between the initial scent when you first apply this and the scent that shows up when you start sweating. It's not something that someone else is going to notice necessarily, but it's not that fresh scent you expect with deodorant either.
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The best anti-perspirant & deodorant I’ve tried! I really dislike gels so invisible solid is my way to go. My favorite scent is Daisy Fresh, it’s a very light and clean scent. For years I was loyal to another brand, but about a year ago i started breaking out with terrible rashes in both of my underarms. I tried multiple brands until i found this one and loved it! Very affordable and can be purchased at many retailers. One of my top hygiene products!
Darlene R.
Brimley
This product works but not as a;one as my other deorderent.  Plus, I do not like the smell after a day of walking and shopping I notice I am starting to smell mixed with the mediciney smell make me want to get sick.  I wouldn’t recommend it unless you do not mind reapplying it and the smell.
Sassha C.
I recently switched over to this deodorant after my previous one wasn’t doin it’s job. Not only does this smell good and not leave a mark on my clothes but it stops me from sweating! Oh and doesn’t leave me smelly when I do sweat which is super important to me because who wants to be the smelly sweaty person. This also rates higher than my previous because doesn’t make my armpits itch either!
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok so I have a problem! I admit it I am a really sweaty person and mine smells so bad if I don't have the right deodorant! I think it's hormonal because it wasn't always this way! I had a really hard time finding a deodorant that worked well due to this! I tried so many brands and it led me to using Degree, which I now swear by!

I love every scent they have and boy do they have plenty! The current scent I have is Daisy Fresh. It's not the best scent they have, but I do like it! This deodorant keeps me from swearing really had as well as keeps me smelling really fresh! I love it!
Lexie K.
Centreville, VA
Love this deodorant! When it’s hot or I’m working out I sweat a lot and this deodorant really stands up to it and I’m still smelling fresh and clean. It also is helpful with stress sweat, which for those of you who don’t know, has a strong scent than typical sweat.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have the scent "berry cool" and I love the berry smell. I use this everyday, and it really works great. I have a very active job, and this absolutely helps with sweating and especially smell. At about $4, the price point is wonderful (at least to me). I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a strong deodorant or anti-antiperspirant.
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this deodorant.  I'm pretty careful when applying it so I don't usually get get white lines on my shirts but don't let the invisible solid trick you.  You definitely will still get lines on your shirt.  However, the smell is good and I think it does a pretty good job.  I usually have to reapply if it is a hot day.
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
Lorryn Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent?
aubrey b.
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?