BY DEGREE #2 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO THEM DO Y...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?11 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?11 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been loving this deodorant. But of course, it isn't only a deodorant, it is also an anti-perspirant which works with the skin to cut down on how much the body sweats. I have put this on prior to workouts or before walks outside in the hot Florida sun and I believe it really does keep me more dry. The Peach scent is refreshing but not overpowering. Does it leave a white residue? Ehhh, yes. But I can't say I've found a stick deodorant that hasn't. I previously used Secret deodorant and I have to say, this does a way better job.
Elizabeth D.
scottsville, KY
Love this deodorant! I've tried several brands, and I always find myself going back to this. I find it to be really affordable, which always helps! It's more expensive that the other brands, but it's well worth it. I find that it actually does make you sweat less, which is great! It's a must have product for me in the summer, and I now use it year round. I also love all the different scents that are available as well.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I recently tried the Degree Womens MotionSense antiperspirant/deodorant in Fresh Energy after years of not using a Degree deodorant. I was really impressed by how effective this product was for preventing moisture and odor. My underarms still smelled quite fresh by the end of the day. I also like the updated and modern packaging, as well as the smooth application of the deodorant itself. I was intrigued by the MotionSense technology and I think that it does contribute to a very hard working deodorant! I received this product free from Crowdtap to review, but all opinions are 100% honest and my own.
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
This antiperspirant is awesome. It doesn't show lines on my clothing, which I am so thankful for. You have to let the antiperspirant dry on your arms before you go putting stuff on, if it is wet and you put it on it might show up.  It also gives me all day protection with my job. I can sweat a lot at my job and this keeps me dry and smelling like I just put it on hours later. This is worth the extra money you spend for it. Don't go cheap, make sure that you have coverage. This one does work for active females.
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not a fan of this deodorant.  It does smell good, but it not only leaves yellow stains on clothes, it leaves pink stains.  I don't know if it reacts with sweat or what, but if I sweat a lot with this my white clothes will have pink stains under the arms.  It can be very frustrating.
Alana C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this deodorant!! Actually protects against sweat and the smell that comes with it really well! Lasted all day and I really like the smell of it!! The only problem I had with this was that eventually after using it for a long period of time.. it like stopped working as well. I ended up switching to another then trying out again and it worked fine. Some products just do that after awhile.. definitely recommend!!!
Neath s.
Apple Valley, MN
I've been using this since forever. When I first start shopping for deodorant, It is so hard to find the smell that I want to put on my body every day. I use other deodorants before this but I would just use it a week or so. Since I've bought this deodorant, I haven't touch any new one yet. It leaves my body smell really good and it last forever. I still smell good even after gym.
Ruth I.
Pullman
USE THIS! I hate products that do not last. This is the only deodorant that has ever successfully worked for me. I go to school long hours in 90 plus degrees for half a semester and this deodorant has never failed me. Also really helpful how they make a clear deodorant too makes my life easier when I want to wear black.
I have been using this product for a very long time and it had worked pretty well, I really like the smell and it could glide a little smoother. But overall it has been my product for a while i don't sweat much with this. I purchased it at a drug store. Smells kind of like sea aqua. Degree MotionSense Antiperspirant
Melissa B.
San Ramon, CA
I recently made the switch from Secret to Degree and the difference is night and day. This product is not only effectively, it isn't long lasting, dries clear, and is great for sensitive skin. I use it once in the morning and reapply before we the gym and it does the trick! Highly recommend!
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Lorryn Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
What's your favorite scent?
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
aubrey b.
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?