BY DEGREE #2 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO THEM DO Y...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?11 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?11 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Jana B.
Jana B.
This stuff is the best! It really lasts throughout the day whether I'm just hanging out or breaking a sweat at the gym. The scent is nice without being overpowering. Sometimes when the fragrance in deodorants mixes with your body's chemistry it can actually make you smell weirder than BO (is it just me?), but that doesn't happen for me with this brand! I will say if i put on a healthy swipe and try to dress right away i do get marks or it might flake off onto my clothes a bit.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the best deodorant I've ever purchased/used. I tend to have smelly pits, no shame, but this really kicked my problem to the curb. I don't notice a lot of sweat in my pit area and with this, I also don't smell anything in the BO department. I love all the sense they come in as well. The shower clean is one of my go to. Overrall, I was impressed with this deodorant and glad to have one that kicks all my issues away!
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Hands down my favorite deodorant. We have a local rummage site on facebook and I bought about 10 of these from someone. It'll last me probably a few years but worth the deal. Whenever I'm out, I'll still go back and buy them. Glides on smooth, smells nice and clean, and is aaaaaaalmost invisible solid. I'd know, lol, almost all my shirts are black and I very seldom have problems with white lines.
amber c.
amber c.
New Castle, PA
I am def a heavy sweater and can work up quite the smell too, usually i just buy from walmart and with all their options this is the more affordable one that made the most sense for my needs. Ive never been about to find a perfect deodorant but this on i stick with even thought tbh i was give it a 7 out of for for me personally. havnt found anything that works better though
S. D.
S. D.
This is by far my favorite deodorant that I have tried. I don't personally like scented deodorant so this is great for me. I have used it everyday for the past 4 months. I would definitely buy again! The only thing that is negative for this product is that it doesn't quite work as an antiperspirant for my nervous sweats. But, it doesn't let me get smelly.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This has been my only deodorant for at least 7 years. It smells good and protects well for a little bit. I feel the need to reapply it 3 times a day and I definitely do get the serious underarm wetness. As for the no white marks thats a campaign promise lol I always have white marks. I will stick with Degree for now until someone can lure me away.
Trina J.
Trina J.
Louisville, KY
I have tried every Degree out there and I am sorry to say that I haven't found any to work really well. I have to apply it 2-3 times a day and the sad part is I don't work out that often. I don't east spicey foods and I haven't found anyone else personally that likes it either. Didn't meet my requirements or expectation. It did smell nice though.
Kirstian M.
Kirstian M.
White Springs, FL
A friend gave me a tube of the Berry Cool to try and I loves it! I had been buying clinical strength deodorant/antiperspirant because I seem to sweat excessively and regular stuff wasn't working. The Motion Sense worked just as well and is a lot cheaper! I have bought both the Peach Burst and Berry Cool and love both the scents.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
One of my least favorite deodorants right now . It leaves a chalky feeling on my armpits and leaves resadue on my skin. But I enjoy the smell of this product and it does seem to stay on without the reapplication. So I give it a 3. It also seems to tug a bit . I usually like it when a deodorant can be applied smoothly
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
This is my go to deodorant for the past 3 years! It smells great and even after a workout you can still smell fresh! I have tried other products but don't even wear it for a full day before I have this product back on! I can not go a day without this product with out smelling something that is not very pleasant!
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Lorryn Y.
Lorryn Y.
What's your favorite scent?
Britney M.
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
aubrey b.
aubrey b.
Salem, VA
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?