BY DEGREE #2 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree with MOTIONSENSE™ technology releases bursts of freshness with every move you make, keeping you protected for longer. The more you move, the more it protects for long lasting wetness and order protection. Find it at Walmart!

• I THINK THEY SHOULD COME OUT WITH THE SPRAYS THAT GO TO THEM DO YOU...6 Answers
  • Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?11 Answers
  • What's your favorite scent?11 Answers
Degree® Expert Protection with MotionSense™
  • "I just recieved the Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant free from Influnester for testing purposes only, and I absoultly love the scent and its so strong that I can smell it on which I love." in 30 reviews
  • "I do think it smells great though and since I got it in a vox box, it was free which is always a bonus " in 18 reviews
  • "I 100% enjoyed this box and highly suggest this to active ladies out there that need an antiperspirant to help them all day long." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it deserves the good reviews from everyone else, but I think I just sweat too much for even a clinical strength deodorant!" in 11 reviews
  • "I put the degree motion sense (fresh energy scent) on in the morning and it actually lasted all day and now it is the next morning and I am ready for my shower and it still smells fresh!" in 11 reviews
Jana B.
Jana B.
This stuff is the best! It really lasts throughout the day whether I'm just hanging out or breaking a sweat at the gym. The scent is nice without being overpowering. Sometimes when the fragrance in deodorants mixes with your body's chemistry it can actually make you smell weirder than BO (is it just me?), but that doesn't happen for me with this brand! I will say if i put on a healthy swipe and try to dress right away i do get marks or it might flake off onto my clothes a bit.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the best deodorant I've ever purchased/used. I tend to have smelly pits, no shame, but this really kicked my problem to the curb. I don't notice a lot of sweat in my pit area and with this, I also don't smell anything in the BO department. I love all the sense they come in as well. The shower clean is one of my go to. Overrall, I was impressed with this deodorant and glad to have one that kicks all my issues away!
natalie ..
natalie ..
I use this all the time. I didn't like other deodorants because they either didn't smell good , most were gel or liquidity , or didn't hold the freshness for so long & I don't have bad hygiene but after I tried degree I really felt a difference. I felt more fresh & even when I workout I don't feel like I smell or sweat as much. I use this one & the strawberry one & they don't mix with my perfumes & such
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Hands down my favorite deodorant. We have a local rummage site on facebook and I bought about 10 of these from someone. It'll last me probably a few years but worth the deal. Whenever I'm out, I'll still go back and buy them. Glides on smooth, smells nice and clean, and is aaaaaaalmost invisible solid. I'd know, lol, almost all my shirts are black and I very seldom have problems with white lines.
amber c.
amber c.
New Castle, PA
I am def a heavy sweater and can work up quite the smell too, usually i just buy from walmart and with all their options this is the more affordable one that made the most sense for my needs. Ive never been about to find a perfect deodorant but this on i stick with even thought tbh i was give it a 7 out of for for me personally. havnt found anything that works better though
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Charleston, WV
I used to use another brand of deodorant but they didn't work as well as Degree and plus if I put my deodorant on before my shirt, I got white marks on my shirt and it was a pain to get off, as you probably already know!

I like this deodorant because it's clear and it works most of the time. I got to the gym and I sweat a lot. I don't use anything else though.
S. D.
S. D.
This is by far my favorite deodorant that I have tried. I don't personally like scented deodorant so this is great for me. I have used it everyday for the past 4 months. I would definitely buy again! The only thing that is negative for this product is that it doesn't quite work as an antiperspirant for my nervous sweats. But, it doesn't let me get smelly.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This has been my only deodorant for at least 7 years. It smells good and protects well for a little bit. I feel the need to reapply it 3 times a day and I definitely do get the serious underarm wetness. As for the no white marks thats a campaign promise lol I always have white marks. I will stick with Degree for now until someone can lure me away.
Trina J.
Trina J.
Louisville, KY
I have tried every Degree out there and I am sorry to say that I haven't found any to work really well. I have to apply it 2-3 times a day and the sad part is I don't work out that often. I don't east spicey foods and I haven't found anyone else personally that likes it either. Didn't meet my requirements or expectation. It did smell nice though.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
It was quite a challenge to find a deodorant that worked for me. I tried many brands and none compared to when I finally tried degree! It works every time and actually smells nice. They have it in travel sizes too which is nice. I wish it had better ingredients and was more natural, but I will still probably continue to buy this product.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Are the residue marks as bad as a solid?
Lorryn Y.
Lorryn Y.
What's your favorite scent?
Britney M.
Britney M.
Is this a good deodorant that will last all day?
aubrey b.
aubrey b.
Salem, VA
Anyone else like this product and vobox as much as I did?
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ
I can't seem to find any deodorant that works. This stuff works?