Degree Everest Invisible Stick Adrenaline Series Men's Deodorant uploaded by Lisa M.Degree Everest Invisible Stick Adrenaline Series Men's Deodorant uploaded by Trista H.

BY DEGREE

Degree Adrenaline series antiperspirant and deodorant features Motionsense for motion activated protection. This men's deodorant provides long lasting protection. Scent: Everest Size: 2.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. For external use only. Do not use on broken skin. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I love this deodorant. My husband has tried many different scents and brands with not as much luck as this one. This one smells so fresh and clean.
Trista H.
Regina , Saskatchewan
Now, I know this is made for men and I'm a woman, but I really don't care. I love the smell and how it actually gives me all day protection compared to women's antiperspirant. It also doesn't leave white afterwards on my clothes as often, go figure! I got a travel size for Christmas in 2017, in my stocking! This has been my favorite for a while [product:degree-everest-invisible-stick-adrenaline-series-men's-deodorant]