BY DEGREE

Degree® Body Responsive Sheer Powder Invisible Solid Deodorant.

Trusted 24 hour protection.

Anti-perspirant & deodorant. see more...

• I've heard this deodorant is powder fresh and keeps you smelling go...2 Answers
  • Do you love degree?2 Answers
  • What is so good about this brand 1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "This deodorant works really well and comes in a lot of nice scents I love this deodorant" in 1 review
  • "Don't need anything special for this so this brand at this price works great for me! " in 1 review
  • "love this deodarant never had issues at all.I have sensitive skin and it didn't make me break out and is a great smell" in 1 review
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
Lithonia, GA
Degree is the only deodorant that I use. I like to layer my deodorant for a full all-day coverage. I use the sheer solid and then cover that with the dry spray, the only scent I use is the powder fresh scent. It keeps me feeling fresh all day long, especially with these warm days living in the South. My husband loves to smell me, he says I smell like a baby, lol!!!
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
Like many that have reviewed before me, I struggled with inefficient deodorants before I found this product. I find that my scent, especially after sweating, is strong, and definitely controls the odor and sweating better than most. However, the best thing I love about this product is its smell. I love that powdery fresh smell.
Monica L.
Monica L.
I love this product! I have yet to find one that works as well as this one does. It doesn't have much of a fragrance but it really does work. In the past I have had the deodorant containers break but it has yet to. Overall it's been a really affordable deodorant and I'd defiantly use it again.
Veronica E.
Veronica E.
Denver, CO
Definitely Has To be One Of The Main Things In My bag Bc What If You Get Inside The Water Nd After You Done. You Might See A Good Looking Guy He Starts Talking To You MiGht want A Hug Then Boom. You do It Nd Your Under Arms Are Not Smelly nice Lol. This Product Its My Get go
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
This is a great deodorant. It keeps me dry and fresh. The scent is light and very pleasing. The only downfall is that if you apply to much, it can clump up and be visible. I have repurchased this product many times and it is my go to deodorant!
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Eliot , ME
This is by far my most favorite of go to basic deodorant. The clean smell has been the same since I was in junior high and it really does work for the full 24 hours at preventing wetness and smell.
Jewel R.
Jewel R.
Las Vegas, NV
Smell is not too strong, which to me is a plus. Keeps me pretty dry, but it's not invisible like it claims. I put my clothes on first, then swipe the deodorant on after. Still worth it!
Temis P.
Temis P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Right now this is my got to deodorant, I have to change brands a lot but I always come back to this one. I love the powder smell that this has. Great product
Brooklyn D.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorites. It has a fresh clean scent keeps me fresh and dry at times. Sometimes I do have to apply twice a day. I paid $2.47 at the Walmart here
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Miami , FL
I love degree de oder ant it's just amazing and it also smells really really good I grantee that it last u up to 24 hours through anything .
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Do you love degree?
Rianne H.
Rianne H.
Plano, TX
I've heard this deodorant is powder fresh and keeps you smelling good all day. Is this one of your go to deodorants? Do you have to reapply throughout the day?
Erica S.
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
What is so good about this brand