BY DEGREE

Stay fresh around the clock with Degree for Women Dry Protection antiperspirant deodorant with Shower Clean scent. This body-responsive formula protects you from odor and wetness for up to 24 hours. The bright blend of rose, jasmine, and delicate fruit scents will leave you with a fresh and invigorated feeling.

Degree for Women Dry Protection Shower Clean, 2.6 oz. container
Degree for Women Dry Protection Shower Clean
view larger
All-Day Odor and Wetness Protection

Degree's original antiperspirant deodorant provides 24-hour odor and wetness protection that won't let you down. This formula reacts to your body's needs and leaves it with a bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit for a refreshingly clean feeling.

How to Use

Turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap.

What's in the Box

Degree Girl Invisible Solid Twilight Kiss, 2.6 Ounces.

About Degree Antiperspirants

Degree offers over ten product ranges for both men and women, all of them developed with the latest in hygiene technology for great antiperspirant that won't let you down. Degree antiperspirants with body-responsive technologies keep you dry, confident, and ready for what comes next.

Degree Logo
At a Glance:
  • Fights odor and wetness
  • Body-responsive formula
  • 24-hour protection and freshness
  • Shower clean fragrance
  • Rose, jasmine, and delicate fruit scents

• Does this product help prevent sweat odor?4 Answers
Alex L.
Villa Rica, GA
Such a good deodorant that literally lasts all day without having to reapply! It smells so nice but is not too strong! It’s also great on not showing up on black clothing and it works great when I workout as well! I’ve been using this for such a long time and will continue to!
Eddie M.
I started using this deodorant since I was just 10 years old, I am now 23 and continue to use it. It feels very gentle when you apply it but on top of that I sweat a lot so it leaves my armpits smelling delicious & not sweaty at all!
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
It's affordable, love the clean smell, and it works. I've been wearing this since high school and still a fan. It's kept me dry and BO free through many soccer matches and sweaty days and I like that it goes on clear.
Dany B.
Parma, OH
This is the only deodorant that I’ve been using for the past 6 years or so. It keeps my armpits dry and fresh at all times. I always purchase the twin pack because it’s at a good price and it lasts me a long time.
Lindsay W.
I’ve been using this product for so long, I don’t even want to try others. The scent I get is shower fresh and it is such a clean fresh smell. This works well for me to keep odors at bay. This definitely keeps the sweat at a minimum as I sometimes can be quite sweaty on a hot day or when I’m stressed. Great price as well.
Aubrey A.
Brookings, SD
It's a pretty good deodorant. Though the "refreshing" smell goes away as the day goes on. Its an alright deodorant, but I believe there is probably some better products out there besides this one. Though the price of the product is pretty reasonable. I would recommend finding another deodorant besides this one.
Tara R.
ASTORIA, NY
Works very well. It has a nice smell and protects all day. I would highly recommend over other brands as I feel like it also does not leave residue on clothing either! This is my favorite deodorant to use when I know it’s going to be a long day. Otherwise, I have started to try and work aluminum free deodorant into my routine.
claudia t.
Love this deodorant. It keeps me dry on these hot days. It also had a nice scent. I buy a couple so i can stash in my purses for in the go touch ups. (You never know lol)
Kris K.
Los Angeles, CA
Degree deodorant smells wonderful and lasts all day, which is fantastic! But on the downside the deodorant ends up staining all of my dark shirts. I guess I could possibly be putting too much on but I've never had this issue with other white solid deodorants.
Kristiana B.
Eunice, LA
This use to work so welll, but I’m not sure if the formula has changed of my body. But if I’m outside working I’m sweating and I can smell myself. It’s gross delivering packages and a customer would assume you haven’t put any deodorant on. I had to change to speed stick.
Harley B.
Does this product help prevent sweat odor?

back