BY DEGREE #100 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Stay fresh around the clock with Degree for Women Dry Protection antiperspirant deodorant with Shower Clean scent. This body-responsive formula protects you from odor and wetness for up to 24 hours. The bright blend of rose, jasmine, and delicate fruit scents will leave you with a fresh and invigorated feeling.

Degree for Women Dry Protection Shower Clean, 2.6 oz. container
Degree for Women Dry Protection Shower Clean
view larger
All-Day Odor and Wetness Protection

Degree's original antiperspirant deodorant provides 24-hour odor and wetness protection that won't let you down. This formula reacts to your body's needs and leaves it with a bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit for a refreshingly clean feeling.

How to Use

Turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap.

What's in the Box

Degree Girl Invisible Solid Twilight Kiss, 2.6 Ounces.

About Degree Antiperspirants

Degree offers over ten product ranges for both men and women, all of them developed with the latest in hygiene technology for great antiperspirant that won't let you down. Degree antiperspirants with body-responsive technologies keep you dry, confident, and ready for what comes next.

Degree Logo
At a Glance:
  • Fights odor and wetness
  • Body-responsive formula
  • 24-hour protection and freshness
  • Shower clean fragrance
  • Rose, jasmine, and delicate fruit scents

• Does this product help prevent sweat odor?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
This is the only deodorant I will use. It smells great and it lasts all day. I put this on at 9:30a and it's 14 hours later and I still smell good. I only buy the Shower Clean scent also. In my opinion, it works better than Secret. (That's the only brand I have used and that's before I started using this). This stuff is cheap too. I buy the 2 packs and they cost like $6. One stick lasts for more than 6 months. Definitely 2 thumbs up on this stuff.
Angela N.
Eagan, MN
Degree Dry Proection Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant has been one of my favorites as far as womens deodorant goes. The price is about mid range, but the results are worth it. I have tried low cost deodorants in the past, but they often leave a residue or do not seem to last as long. The protection I get from Degree is long lasting and clean feeling. I have used this brand for years and will continue to do so.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
This is my second favorite deodorant (my first is the degree motion sense) because I love that I have all day coverage from it and it smells great. The only downfall is that I tend to get it on my clothes easily and its very noticeable and hard to wipe off. Thats another reason why the motion sense one is my number 1 choice (little black dress approved!) But all in all, a very reliable brand.
Courtney R.
Clearwater, FL
I usually buy whatever is cheapest at the time. I use all different brands of deodorant. So far i really like this one. I like the scent. As for how it feels. I think it feels like every other deodorant I have used. This one works to keep me from smelling bad while i am working late night at a retail store.
Alex G.
Grand Haven, MI
This is my go to. I find that it keeps me dry and smelling fresh throughout the day. I typically reapply late in the day prior to intense workouts for extra protection, but it's not really necessary just more for peace of mind ;) it's inexpensive and often on sale so I tend to stock up so I never run out!
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles, CA
Pros: affordable, smells good
Cons: I sweat profusely and have body odor.
This product does not eliminate my body odor and does not live up to its claims as an anti-perspirant.
I would only recommend this product to those who don't struggle with excess perspiration and body odor.
Would not buy again
Sar A.
Amazing deodorant! I have tried many brands before that did my work well. They would leave me with white residue, wetness or flaking. This does none of those things. No spots on my clothes , no itchyness, not no wetness! Last for most of the day and I love it! Affordable is great perk too!
Molly S.
Guys Mills, PA
This is my all time favorite deodorant. Before I found this, I would get sweaty during the day. Now I really never have to worry about my pits getting sweaty. I choose the shower clean scent, and I love it. I've tried to use other products, but you can't beat the price or the performance!
Jessica W.
Stanton, MI
I use the degree for women shower clean Deodorant. Every time I wear it some one can smell it. It smells great and refreshing. I buy mine at Walmart. I buy one ever couple of weeks. The price for this deodorant is great. I would buy it again. I would recommend this to everyone.
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
It does its job, but I feel like it's actually ruining some of my lighter color shirts by discoloring the underarms. Also if you're wearing a black shirt, be careful because it will leave white marks.

Otherwise, the scents are nice and don't linger and it lasts all day.
Harley B.
Does this product help prevent sweat odor?