Add a Photo

By DEGREE
#194 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Stay fresh around the clock with Degree for Women Dry Protection antiperspirant deodorant with Shower Clean scent. This body-responsive formula protects you from odor and wetness for up to 24 hours. The bright blend of rose, jasmine, and delicate fruit scents will leave you with a fresh and invigorated feeling.

Degree for Women Dry Protection Shower Clean, 2.6 oz. container
Degree for Women Dry Protection Shower Clean
view larger
All-Day Odor and Wetness Protection

Degree's original antiperspirant deodorant provides 24-hour odor and wetness protection that won't let you down. This formula reacts to your body's needs and leaves it with a bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit for a refreshingly clean feeling.

How to Use

Turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap.

What's in the Box

Degree Girl Invisible Solid Twilight Kiss, 2.6 Ounces.

About Degree Antiperspirants

Degree offers over ten product ranges for both men and women, all of them developed with the latest in hygiene technology for great antiperspirant that won't let you down. Degree antiperspirants with body-responsive technologies keep you dry, confident, and ready for what comes next.

Degree Logo
At a Glance:
  • Fights odor and wetness
  • Body-responsive formula
  • 24-hour protection and freshness
  • Shower clean fragrance
  • Rose, jasmine, and delicate fruit scents
Photos (9)
Tabathia G.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL

This is the only deodorant I will use. It smells great and it lasts all day. I put this on at 9:30a and it's 14 hours later and I still smell good. I only buy the Shower Clean scent also. In my opinion, it works better than Secret. (That's the only brand I have used and that's before I started using this). This stuff is cheap too. I buy the 2 packs and they cost like $6. One stick lasts for more than 6 months. Definitely 2 thumbs up on this stuff.
Angela N.
Angela N.
Saint Paul, MN

Degree Dry Proection Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant has been one of my favorites as far as womens deodorant goes. The price is about mid range, but the results are worth it. I have tried low cost deodorants in the past, but they often leave a residue or do not seem to last as long. The protection I get from Degree is long lasting and clean feeling. I have used this brand for years and will continue to do so.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

This is my second favorite deodorant (my first is the degree motion sense) because I love that I have all day coverage from it and it smells great. The only downfall is that I tend to get it on my clothes easily and its very noticeable and hard to wipe off. Thats another reason why the motion sense one is my number 1 choice (little black dress approved!) But all in all, a very reliable brand.
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL

I've used degree for years along with Certain Dri. I alternate in between the two as Certain Dri, dries out my pits too much. Degree helps add the moisture back, yet, if I use alone I do perspire a little. I perspire more than the average person, I sweat when I am nervous. Degree has really helped with my nervous sweat under the arms. I use the sheer powder and it smells really nice too.

Accacia H.
Accacia H.

Degree is a great brand, but this deodorant doesn't work for me. I sweat profusely, and by profusely I mean when I shop for deodorant I need something that would keep an athlete dry in a marathon! This deodorant doesn't even stay on me for 8 hours (and that's a generous number). If you are a profuse sweater and need something strong, then this is not the product for you.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.

I like this deodorant, which I hate because I really dislike Unilever. That being said, I find that it keeps me from getting stinky during workouts or day to day life. I like the Shower Fresh scent a lot and I've worn this deodorant for years. That being said, I go back and forth on if I'll repurchase it after this one runs out because of my issues with Unilever.
Kerrie M.
Kerrie M.
Madison, TN

I've used this for years. I work as an RN and am always running around, I can apply in first thing in the morning and it's still on and smelling fresh until I shower it off. Very long lasting. I use the stick, I was excited when the spray came out but it made my armpits itch like crazy and it wore off very fast:I will only use the stick now!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Dallas, TX

Ive been usi g Degree for 15 years. Its the only depdorant that keeps me feeling dry and fresh all day every day. It never stains my clothes which is a huge plus for me. If you cant control your under arm BO I recommend this. At 14, I was embarrassed switching multiple times deodorant until I found this brand. Give it a try !
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Clearwater, Fl

I usually buy whatever is cheapest at the time. I use all different brands of deodorant. So far i really like this one. I like the scent. As for how it feels. I think it feels like every other deodorant I have used. This one works to keep me from smelling bad while i am working late night at a retail store.
Lizete S.
Lizete S.
Los Angeles, CA

This deodorant leaves me smelling refreshed and not sticky like other brands. I have one at my job, in my car, and the one that I use on a daily basis. I can wear black clothes and my blouses and shirts never stain. If you want a product that smells great and takes care of you, this is the way to go.

Join Now