BY DEGREE #75 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Stay fresh around the clock with Degree for Women Dry Protection antiperspirant deodorant with Shower Clean scent. This body-responsive formula protects you from odor and wetness for up to 24 hours. The bright blend of rose, jasmine, and delicate fruit scents will leave you with a fresh and invigorated feeling.

Degree for Women Dry Protection Shower Clean, 2.6 oz. container
Degree for Women Dry Protection Shower Clean
view larger
All-Day Odor and Wetness Protection

Degree's original antiperspirant deodorant provides 24-hour odor and wetness protection that won't let you down. This formula reacts to your body's needs and leaves it with a bright floral scent of rose and jasmine blended with delicate fruit for a refreshingly clean feeling.

How to Use

Turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap.

What's in the Box

Degree Girl Invisible Solid Twilight Kiss, 2.6 Ounces.

About Degree Antiperspirants

Degree offers over ten product ranges for both men and women, all of them developed with the latest in hygiene technology for great antiperspirant that won't let you down. Degree antiperspirants with body-responsive technologies keep you dry, confident, and ready for what comes next.

Degree Logo
At a Glance:
  • Fights odor and wetness
  • Body-responsive formula
  • 24-hour protection and freshness
  • Shower clean fragrance
  • Rose, jasmine, and delicate fruit scents

• Does this product help prevent sweat odor?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
I only gave 3 stars because it did not keep me fresh long but it did stay dry the whole time. I do have hormonal issues caused by my thyroid so it might just have been that. When the container was first opened it smelled very clean and nice. I did have a few work related stress issues while wearing it an Degree did block the perspiration so that aspect is amazing. I do recommend everyone to give it a try since everyone is different.
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Works very well. It has a nice smell and protects all day. I would highly recommend over other brands as I feel like it also does not leave residue on clothing either! This is my favorite deodorant to use when I know it’s going to be a long day. Otherwise, I have started to try and work aluminum free deodorant into my routine.
Kris K.
Los Angeles, CA
Degree deodorant smells wonderful and lasts all day, which is fantastic! But on the downside the deodorant ends up staining all of my dark shirts. I guess I could possibly be putting too much on but I've never had this issue with other white solid deodorants.
Jennifer J.
Smells great, but does not last. Reapplication is key for this brand. Clogs pores in underarms, but does prevent smell from escaping. Does its job but is not the best.
Mirtha M.
If you are looking for an amazing deodorant this one is the one. I didn't even buy this, I stole it from my mom and once I found out how good it was I kept it. My biggest pet-peeves with deodorants are the ugly white marks they leave, they ruin so many shirts. I've tried the Secret Clear Gel No White Marks and I was quite disappointed because the gel felt sticky and uncomfortable. I've tried others that claim not to leave marks but they have all failed me, until I found this one. It leaves no mark and I love that the scent is not too much. Sadly its not cruelty free but until I find a good cruelty free deodorant I will stick to this one. Also, I'm amazed but how much product it has. I've had it for months now and I don't even think I'm half way through the stick. It is a bit pricey for a drugstore deodorant but based on the quality I think it's worth the money.
Gabrielle m.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Degree is a must have. If you live is hot dry Georgia or Hot humid Florida degree is the go to both climates. I live in both and degree offers day long protection and it keeps you smelling and feeling great. I use to be a secret user and one day my store was out and I tried degree and I must say I have been a degree consumer ever since. It last through vigious activity like cross fit and lifting. I personally love it. The fragrance is stronger and the antiperspirant last longer. I would advise you to make the switch. #201usthave
Degree Dry Protection Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Degree Antiperspirant in Cool Comfort scent provides powerful, long-lasting protection against sweat. Activated by your body heat, Degree Dry Protection Antiperspirant protects you for up to 48-hours--even when your body is hard at work. The smooth citrus scent helps you feel fresh.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The degree dry protection in the shower clean scent is my go to deodorant for the last couple of years! It is very strong! I sweat a lot at work and this is the only deodorant that keeps me fresh smelling and with not wet stains under my arm pits! It lasts for over 12 hours! By far the best deodorant on the market currently!
Nhu H.
San Jose, CA
Of course this product is easy to use ! What I like about it is its small and easy to carry around my bag! The scent is " shower clean " and it legit smells like you got out of the shower " I bought mine at target for around a dollar for the small one . #BeachBashContest
Alex G.
Grand Haven, MI
This is my go to. I find that it keeps me dry and smelling fresh throughout the day. I typically reapply late in the day prior to intense workouts for extra protection, but it's not really necessary just more for peace of mind ;) it's inexpensive and often on sale so I tend to stock up so I never run out!
Harley B.
Does this product help prevent sweat odor?