Add a Photo

By UNILEVER
#38 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Get superior protection and feel the cleaner difference of our all-new Dry Spray Antiperspirants from Degree Men, Degree Women, Dove, Dove Men+Care and Axe.

Ditch the ick of slick, visible residue and enjoy the 48-hour protection of an Antiperspirant spray that goes on instantly dry.

Photos (134)
Angela H.
Angela H.
W Valley City, UT

The Unilever Dry Spray for men and woman was a challenging as it could be to say something nice... The woman's spray was a nice clean smell but the button made it difficult to spray in the direction you needed it...I wish someone would of told me that taking Yoga classes prior to attempting to spray it on would of helped me... I don't think I would of wasted my time even trying it...
Also when my husband tried on the Mens version of it, it reminded me of when Nirvana's *Smells Like Teen Spirit* came onto the scene in 1991, I wondered what the heck they were talking about. It took 20 years for me to finally figure it out what they were talking about - Middle School BO. I teach 7th Grade and not a day goes by that a can of Axe is being passed around the room by the boys and sprayed with a ferocity that would make a fireman jealous. The aerosol haze of fragrance is first an attack on the bystaner's eyes - one shouldn't be able to see "fragrance" after it has left its fragrance vessel. Next it is an attack on the bystanders' olfactory as the pungent smell of spicy musk intermingles with the body odor emitting from the tweenager who is "too cool for old man deodorants". Nirvana this is not! Save yourself, your friends and especially the girls in the class who are too polite to tell you that you stink to your face - you stink, and blasting yourself with This crap is not helping!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY

I received the Degree Motion Sense Dry Spray in the scent Fresh Energy in a Voxbox. I was really excited to try it because I tend to try a new deodorant every time I need to buy it (in other words, I don't have one brand that I'm partial to). I'm a very athletic person, I weightlift every day as well as do cardio and yoga. I'm also just a naturally sweaty person. I tend to use men's deodorants because I feel like they protect against odor and perspiration better than women's, and I would rather smell clean rather than perfumey. I really enjoyed the concept of the dry spray. I liked that it was a little cool going on, but that it dried instantly and didn't leave any white patches. I didn't have to worry about weird white chunks, lines on my clothes or feeling like there was something rubbing in my underarms. However, the scent was just way too perfumey and strong for me, to the point where I was almost self-conscious of the way I smelled. Also I felt as though it didn't really do anything to combat perspiration and odor- it just masked it with perfume. Overall, I would try a men's dry spray in a scent I knew I liked (like the Dove Men+Care which I love the gel stick formulation of) just to see how it works, but I would not purchase this specific product.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC

So not too long ago right about the holidays I received the influenster voxbox for the Unilever Try Dry Box, it contained the Degree Dry Spray for me to try. I have been curious about dry and aerosol deodorant for awhile but had yet to jump on the chance to try it. So I’ve been wearing it for a few days to really give it a good test run, while at home and while at work. I’m going to make a pros and cons list.

Pros: It really is dry, it smells really good and clean without being too overwhelming, it lasts minimum 24 hours with a scent of fresh still working, the lock mechanism is easy to use and it doesn’t seem to take much or spray a lot of excess product, I think I’ve noticed less sweat over my day as well.

Cons: It can go on a tad cold for just a second, and it can spray a bit powdery, and for those who don’t shave their armpits ladies or men it can clump around the hair but not in a way that’s gross to look at or painful to get out. Those are the only cons I have so far.

The price seems to be decent for the product despite that I received this specific product for product testing purposes. I think I would try it again, I’m going to continue to use this product as it seems really useful and good so far!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY

I have been using the Dove and Degree Dry Sprays for over a year. I AM IN LOVE! They smell great, they keep the stink away, and best of all, THEY LEAVE NO STAINS OR RESIDUE! In the past, I would have pit stains in all of my tops. I finally decided it was simply inevitable, and there just wasn't anything I could do about it. When working, I would sweat so much at times. Even though my past deodorants kept the sweat stains away, they all still left stains of their own. White shirts. Black shirts. It didn't matter. There were deodorant stains on all of them, and no matter how hard I tried or how many times I washed my shirts, the deodorant stains would remain. All of that has changed now that I use Dove and Degree Dry Sprays EXCLUSIVELY. I have never been happier. About a month ago, I bought a can of the men's Degree Dry Spray for my fiancé. He didn't even want to try it, but once he used it for the first time, that's all the persuading it took, because he now loves these sprays as much as me! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.

Received Dove Dry Spray complimentary, as promotional offer from Influenster. Review: it’s pretty great, & I’m going to continue to use it, but not good for heavy sweaters. I wouldn’t use it all the time, as I still sweat through it when I’m really nervous or active. But for a typical normal day around the house, cleaning, or running errands & shopping, I’d say it does what it claims. I like the fresh smell, it also makes my clothes smell really nice too. And it leaves my underarm area, and the surrounding hair, very VERY soft. One of the best things about it is IT DOESN’T GET ON YOUR CLOTHES!! Hallelujah, an antiperspirant that doesn’t leave white marks. Even after sweating and then drying, there is no deodorant ring on my shirt under my arm pit. The cons to using the Dove Dry Spray: the spray lingers in the air after being used and is disgusting if you get it in your mouth (which is super easy to do since it literally just sits there in the air), and it doesn't prevent ALL sweating.
Tamara D.
Tamara D.
Junction City , KS

I received Dove Dry Spray in my first Voxbox, and I am loving it!! I wanted to change my antiperspirant for a while now, but I was nervous about changing and the cost of all the new type available. I am in love with Dove and this spray. My day starts at 4 am, and I am always on the go with about 2 hours in the gym during the day. Dove dry spray really does work for over 24 hours. It is amazing how clean I still smell after putting it on at 4 am and then heading to bed around midnight. The scent is perfect. The spray is not heavy feeling like I remember antiperspirant sprays being from my younger days. I also have very sensitive skin and sometimes the things that are made not to irritate skin still cause my skin to swell, but Dove dry spray does not! I am so glad I got the opportunity to test it out, and from now on this is the only dry spray I will ever buy for myself and my family!
Aleksandra C.
Aleksandra C.

I received the Dove #TryDry Cool spray complimentary in a Vox Box for reviewing purposes and I was hoping I would like this but I sadly don't. Firstly, the smell is great (like old school cucumber & melon products), but it's seriously overpowering and is just too much on the nose. I pay good money so I can wear nice perfumes like Miss Dior and this completely kills the scent of the perfume which is really annoying because I want to smell like perfume, I don't want to walk around smelling like deodorant. Secondly, the antiperspirant only worked for a few hours of mundane normal wear and then it just smelled like the Cool deodorant perfume and SWEAT. Maybe its okay for colder northern states but it doesn't work well in a Florida December and definitely wouldn't be strong enough for a tropical/swampy summer, or gym. It was worth a try but overall I'm sticking with solids.
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY

I received the degree motion fresh energy in a box of Influenster, I received for free. First of all, I will talk about the application, this product comes in aerosol form, and on the back brings a sure must be removed before application, after removing the insurance applies in the area, and voila! No greasy feeling left and does not leave white residue.... I am one of those people who do not dare to change deodorant, because they feel super-comfortable with that deal, and have been using it for so long that they feel that using others do not give the necessary protection, but after using the Degree MotionSense , let me say that would be willing to change deodorant because it gave me complete protection for a whole day, and this is because this deodorant is a new technology for during the day when these moving will release the smell and freshness, I liked a lot !!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
TULSA, OK

I received the Dove Dry Spray in Cucumber as part of the #TryDry campaign. I'm honestly a good-old-fashioned-deodorant type of girl, so it was certainly interesting to get a spray deodorant that promises 24 or more hours of dryness! I've used this deodorant a handful of times and can't tell any major differences between this spray deodorant and my normal Dove Stick deodorant. It seems to be high quality and effective. While I haven't personally looked into whether or not this comes in many different scents, I personally did not enjoy the Cucumber scent. While the scent is refreshing, I felt a bit like a salad and like it conflicted with my fruity perfume and hair products. At the moment, I'm keeping this in my gym bag to freshen up with post-gym. I don't know that I'll transition over to dry deodorant after this experience, but I didn't hate it!
Angela E.
Angela E.
Leavenworth, KS

I received the #TryDry Vox Box from Influenster and oh my god!! The Dove Spray antiperspirant is amazing. I've been a big fan of Dove deodorant for a while but I always use the solids. Last time I used a spray was a suave product and I didn't care for it. I always felt like like used to much or I wasn't covered for the day. With this spray I feel covered and like I'm using the right amount. I have to say I am officially a big fan of it. I don't ever have to reapply it or worry that I'm going to stink by the end of the day. I encourage anyone who isn't sure about spray antiperspirant but wants to try it to give this one a try. It smells really nice without being over powering and I haven't had a single issue with the nozzle clogging or anything!!

I did receive this product at no cost from Influenster to try it out and share my experience.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Durango, CO

Does this actually work?
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

I got the Degree spray in my Vox Box - was the Dove scent lighter/bearable?
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Orchard Park, NY

What type did you receive from your voxbox?
Debbie G.
Debbie G.

I wonder how the degree spay compares to the dove spray?
Dan Aarika S.
Dan Aarika S.

This is the first spray a deodorant I have tried. I am pleased, but honestly didn't know spray deodorants were available from anyone. Did anyone else know sprays were on the market?