BY UNILEVER #70 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Get superior protection and feel the cleaner difference of our all-new Dry Spray Antiperspirants from Degree Men, Degree Women, Dove, Dove Men+Care and Axe.

Ditch the ick of slick, visible residue and enjoy the 48-hour protection of an Antiperspirant spray that goes on instantly dry.

Degree, Dove & Axe Dry Spray Antiperspirants
  • "I am giving this product three stars because though it smells great and goes on fairly dry, it claims to last 48 hours it definitely does not." in 32 reviews
  • "The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't last 48 hours for me, but since it smells good I don't mind using it every day." in 24 reviews
  • "I never would've considered a spray deodorant before, but this really does apply dry and lasts much longer than my regular stick deodorant." in 17 reviews
  • "I work at a casino so I wear a halter top corset, and I was having such trouble finding a deodorant that didn't leave white marks." in 16 reviews
  • "It's a full size bottle/spray can with "MotionSense DrySpray in Fresh Energy, 48-hour anti-perspirant" printed on the front." in 16 reviews
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
So not too long ago right about the holidays I received the influenster voxbox for the Unilever Try Dry Box, it contained the Degree Dry Spray for me to try. I have been curious about dry and aerosol deodorant for awhile but had yet to jump on the chance to try it. So I’ve been wearing it for a few days to really give it a good test run, while at home and while at work. I’m going to make a pros and cons list.

Pros: It really is dry, it smells really good and clean without being too overwhelming, it lasts minimum 24 hours with a scent of fresh still working, the lock mechanism is easy to use and it doesn’t seem to take much or spray a lot of excess product, I think I’ve noticed less sweat over my day as well.

Cons: It can go on a tad cold for just a second, and it can spray a bit powdery, and for those who don’t shave their armpits ladies or men it can clump around the hair but not in a way that’s gross to look at or painful to get out. Those are the only cons I have so far.

The price seems to be decent for the product despite that I received this specific product for product testing purposes. I think I would try it again, I’m going to continue to use this product as it seems really useful and good so far!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY
I have been using the Dove and Degree Dry Sprays for over a year. I AM IN LOVE! They smell great, they keep the stink away, and best of all, THEY LEAVE NO STAINS OR RESIDUE! In the past, I would have pit stains in all of my tops. I finally decided it was simply inevitable, and there just wasn't anything I could do about it. When working, I would sweat so much at times. Even though my past deodorants kept the sweat stains away, they all still left stains of their own. White shirts. Black shirts. It didn't matter. There were deodorant stains on all of them, and no matter how hard I tried or how many times I washed my shirts, the deodorant stains would remain. All of that has changed now that I use Dove and Degree Dry Sprays EXCLUSIVELY. I have never been happier. About a month ago, I bought a can of the men's Degree Dry Spray for my fiancé. He didn't even want to try it, but once he used it for the first time, that's all the persuading it took, because he now loves these sprays as much as me! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I received the degree motion fresh energy in a box of Influenster, I received for free. First of all, I will talk about the application, this product comes in aerosol form, and on the back brings a sure must be removed before application, after removing the insurance applies in the area, and voila! No greasy feeling left and does not leave white residue.... I am one of those people who do not dare to change deodorant, because they feel super-comfortable with that deal, and have been using it for so long that they feel that using others do not give the necessary protection, but after using the Degree MotionSense , let me say that would be willing to change deodorant because it gave me complete protection for a whole day, and this is because this deodorant is a new technology for during the day when these moving will release the smell and freshness, I liked a lot !!
Vantrice T.
Vantrice T.
troy, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
My nephew is a sweaty mess. It seems like he always smells like corn chips and a locker room. We have tried, solids, clears, gels, and rocks. Nothing has really helped. Along comes the degree dry spray for men. It was worth a shot. Nobody wants to be the smelly kid. Started out using twice a day after showers. Miraculously I could breathe through my nose around him. He smelled pleasant and no pit stains. One morning he forgot to put it on, but he was still good from his night application. So happy with product and recommend it. The lock feature makes it so it doesn't randomly spray. The bottle is a bit big to be discreet but small enough to throw in a book bag or gym bag. The scent isn't overpowering. The price is worth my nose hairs not being singed by funk. Go try it.
Carissa D.
Carissa D.
New Haven, CT
I thought I was going to be more impressed with this than I am. It didn't last no where near the 48 hours like the bottle claims. But it did leave me dry for the majority of my work day. I did t have to reapply like I do with solid deodorants. This fragrance is much for crisp and fresh in the spray deodorant form. The fragrance outweighs the dryness though. The price point for me is way too high, they go for $6.99 in the store. If it worked like the bottle. Limed I wouldn't mind spending that. But this dry spray does t last nearly as long as the invisible solid and it is more than double the price. If it was on sale and I had a coupon I would purchase it again, but I definitely won't buy it at full price.
Troy C.
Troy C.
I received the Degree dry for a free trial and I'm never going to use another deodorant again. I love everything about it. It smells great. It instantly applies dry. And while I can't say for sure that it lasts 48 hours (I just have a habit of applying every morning) - I can say that it does its job well. It might sound weird but I can definitely smell it "activate" when I start to sweat and people around me have complimented me thinking I'm wearing nice cologne when it's actually just my deodorant. I also love the fact that it goes on dry instantly and you don't have to use very much. The twisting lock on top is great too because I never have to worry about accidentally spraying it in my gym bag.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Jonesboro , Ar
I received the degree fresh energy dry spray!
Now while I do like this for days that I wont be doing much of anything, on days I work or I will be doing heavy activity. this is a no no!! I don’t think that it really last a long time. I started to feel sweaty and smell after a few hours at work. So I am going to stick to my normal deodorant for days like that. This is great for summer time when I want to wear a cute tank top! It really is invisible! It smells great! Plus there are lots of fragrance options to choose from, so everyone will find one to enjoy. I don't think that it should start it last 48 hours, when it really doesn't. That is the only reason I am giving 4 stars!
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Cicero, IL
I love the smell,Goes on really easy but I'm not sure if it works for 48 hours. So far so good.Degree dry spray wasn't the best in my opinion. It felt wet when applied, although it had a fresh scent at first it didn't last very long. Halfway through the day it began fading and I needed to use a separate spray.I was never really interested in a spray on deodorant. However I figured I would try it to change up my deodorant (type and smell) that I had been using for 4 years. The spray deodorant doesn't leave you feeling wet..nor does it miss any parts of the underarm. I was pleased with teach fact that it smelled great all day long. This spray deodorant is my new must have.
Tania F.
Tania F.
I received this deodorant complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I am giving my honest review of the product. For one, I totally love the scent!! I'm not much for wearing antiperspirants but mostly solids. But after trying this for about a week I will reconsider. I was a little skeptical on my first day of wearing it the entire day, but it kept me surprisedly dry! It didn't irritate my skin either even after shaving. So I would purchase as a second deodorant but only because its an antiperspirant. Now if it's available in a solid I will switch. Thanks @Influenster and @InfluensterVox! 😊 #VSSportBra #VSSportTester #Influenster #TryDry
Tino S.
Tino S.
I was a recipient of the Adventure Degree 48 hr spray and the Fresh Energy women's spray. I am a fan of the men's scent. It lasted all day and was applied easily. I like the clicking open and close on top so there is no cap needed. I can't say it'd last a full 48 hrs because I've never went 48hrs without bathing as far as i can remember ha. I had my girlfriend try the fresh energy and she was also pleasantly surprised. She enjoyed the scent and also liked the feel and look of the bottle. These are both products we'd likely purchase in our future if the price was right. Please note, I have received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Durango, CO
Does this actually work?
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
I got the Degree spray in my Vox Box - was the Dove scent lighter/bearable?
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Orchard Park, NY
What type did you receive from your voxbox?
Debbie G.
Debbie G.
I wonder how the degree spay compares to the dove spray?
Dan Aarika S.
Dan Aarika S.
This is the first spray a deodorant I have tried. I am pleased, but honestly didn't know spray deodorants were available from anyone. Did anyone else know sprays were on the market?