BY UNILEVER

Get superior protection and feel the cleaner difference of our all-new Dry Spray Antiperspirants from Degree Men, Degree Women, Dove, Dove Men+Care and Axe.

Ditch the ick of slick, visible residue and enjoy the 48-hour protection of an Antiperspirant spray that goes on instantly dry.

• I have never used spray deodorant, dose it give you the same prot...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had a reaction to this aerosol deodorant? In the past...3 Answers
  • does anyone know which one of these smells better... Be the first to answer!
Degree, Dove & Axe Dry Spray Antiperspirants
  • "I am giving this product three stars because though it smells great and goes on fairly dry, it claims to last 48 hours it definitely does not." in 32 reviews
  • "The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't last 48 hours for me, but since it smells good I don't mind using it every day." in 24 reviews
  • "I never would've considered a spray deodorant before, but this really does apply dry and lasts much longer than my regular stick deodorant." in 17 reviews
  • "I work at a casino so I wear a halter top corset, and I was having such trouble finding a deodorant that didn't leave white marks." in 16 reviews
  • "It's a full size bottle/spray can with "MotionSense DrySpray in Fresh Energy, 48-hour anti-perspirant" printed on the front." in 16 reviews
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
So not too long ago right about the holidays I received the influenster voxbox for the Unilever Try Dry Box, it contained the Degree Dry Spray for me to try. I have been curious about dry and aerosol deodorant for awhile but had yet to jump on the chance to try it. So I’ve been wearing it for a few days to really give it a good test run, while at home and while at work. I’m going to make a pros and cons list.

Pros: It really is dry, it smells really good and clean without being too overwhelming, it lasts minimum 24 hours with a scent of fresh still working, the lock mechanism is easy to use and it doesn’t seem to take much or spray a lot of excess product, I think I’ve noticed less sweat over my day as well.

Cons: It can go on a tad cold for just a second, and it can spray a bit powdery, and for those who don’t shave their armpits ladies or men it can clump around the hair but not in a way that’s gross to look at or painful to get out. Those are the only cons I have so far.

The price seems to be decent for the product despite that I received this specific product for product testing purposes. I think I would try it again, I’m going to continue to use this product as it seems really useful and good so far!
Troy C.
I received the Degree dry for a free trial and I'm never going to use another deodorant again. I love everything about it. It smells great. It instantly applies dry. And while I can't say for sure that it lasts 48 hours (I just have a habit of applying every morning) - I can say that it does its job well. It might sound weird but I can definitely smell it "activate" when I start to sweat and people around me have complimented me thinking I'm wearing nice cologne when it's actually just my deodorant. I also love the fact that it goes on dry instantly and you don't have to use very much. The twisting lock on top is great too because I never have to worry about accidentally spraying it in my gym bag.
Kayla J.
Jonesboro , Ar
I received the degree fresh energy dry spray!
Now while I do like this for days that I wont be doing much of anything, on days I work or I will be doing heavy activity. this is a no no!! I don’t think that it really last a long time. I started to feel sweaty and smell after a few hours at work. So I am going to stick to my normal deodorant for days like that. This is great for summer time when I want to wear a cute tank top! It really is invisible! It smells great! Plus there are lots of fragrance options to choose from, so everyone will find one to enjoy. I don't think that it should start it last 48 hours, when it really doesn't. That is the only reason I am giving 4 stars!
Tania F.
I received this deodorant complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I am giving my honest review of the product. For one, I totally love the scent!! I'm not much for wearing antiperspirants but mostly solids. But after trying this for about a week I will reconsider. I was a little skeptical on my first day of wearing it the entire day, but it kept me surprisedly dry! It didn't irritate my skin either even after shaving. So I would purchase as a second deodorant but only because its an antiperspirant. Now if it's available in a solid I will switch. Thanks @Influenster and @InfluensterVox! 😊 #VSSportBra #VSSportTester #Influenster #TryDry
Tabitha O.
Baxter, TN
After getting a complimentary Dove Dry Spray from @influenster #VoxBox, I started to #TryDry and work it into my morning routine. I took a star away because I feel like I'm inhaling a lot of deodorant particles, which in turn makes me feel suffocated. So, after I spray, I run out of the little cloud, while holding my breath. On a performance note, this has held up really well. I don't miss my regular deodorant. I think this would be especially great for traveling, since solid sticks can break and crumble. This leaves you dry instantly and isn't messy to use. Just be sure you have some ventilation. ;)
Connie P.
Pace, FL
I received the Degree brand dry spray and absolutely love it! The scent is so crisp and fresh. I keep the spray in my gym bag and use it after every workout. Whenever I leave, I always get compliments on still smelling good after a sweaty session. Little do they know it's my spray.

I also have tried the Dove version, which was purchased on my own. It smells a little more soft and discreet.

I have tried it as a regular deodorant to use throughout the day, but it did not work as well as stick deodorant. I love using it just to freshen up, but it definitely will not replace my actual antiperspirant.
Madeline R.

After trying the new Dove dry spray antiperspirant for several consecutive days, I have come to love not only ease of misting on my deodorant, but also the non residue finish and of course all day protection. My underarm skin has become noticibly smoothr due to the products moisturizers. The only drawback for me has to be how strong the scent is, because I noticed it several times throughout the day. I received this product complimentary of Influenster for my reviewing purposes, however, all opinions are completely my own and are not influenced in any way.
Savannah B.
Homosassa, FL
I received the Degree Dryspray courtesy from Influenster for testing purposes! At first I thought this was awesome! I liked that it really did dry fast and I really enjoyed the scent. The problem I have with this compared to stick deodorants is that throughout the day I felt like it wasn't helping with sweat and that I was actually sweating more which meant I was sweating through shirts that had sleeves. I'm not sure if anyone else had this problem or if it's just because I have to get used to this deodorant, but this was really annoying to me.
Sam T.
Hayward, CA
I got the AXE 48hr adrenaline as a voxbox in the mail and have used the product on multiple occasions

pros:
-smells great (citrus and woody scents)
- keeps your underarms dry during physical activity or on a night out in the town
- the girlfriend approves (always a plus, especially on date night)
-dry spray works really fast (goes on wet but dries so quickly sometimes i spray too much and the scent is overbearing)

cons:
- not a 48 hour product, while it does promote a long lasting product it is not 48 hours, probably close to 18-24 hours max.
Kaitlin T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I received this product free in my #trydryvoxbox for testing and reviewing purposes. I was skeptical at first about trying a spray on deodorant, but I like the Dove brand so I was optimistic. This deodorant smells great and does last a long time, so I am happy with this product and will continue to use. However, I'm still not sure how crazy I am about spray on deodorant, so I will probably repurchase the Dove deodorant in the solid form. However, I would recommend this product to anyone who loves dove and spray on deodorant!
Mariah M.
La Plata
Does this actually work?
Nicole G.
I got the Degree spray in my Vox Box - was the Dove scent lighter/bearable?
Debbie G.
I wonder how the degree spay compares to the dove spray?
Katherine F.
Orchard Park, NY
What type did you receive from your voxbox?
Dan Aarika S.
This is the first spray a deodorant I have tried. I am pleased, but honestly didn't know spray deodorants were available from anyone. Did anyone else know sprays were on the market?