Degree Cool Rush Deodorant Stick

When your head’s in the game, there’s no time for distractions. Aim with intent. Shoot to score. Stay on your toes. With Degree Men Cool Rush Deodorant Stick on your side, nothing stands in your way. Active odor-fighting ingredients helps keep you fresh – so you can focus on the win. 48 hours of odor protection in this stick deodorant for men means you stay active all day. Play your best. Hour after hour. Set after set. With long lasting freshness, you’re covered for as long as it takes. An energizing scent drives you forwards. A kick of crisp, green arctic freshness. And with this stick deodorant’s stain-free formula, your kit stays as fresh as that scent. Keep your focus. Perform your best. Get the win. Degree. It won’t let you down.

How long does it stay on?
Do these leave that wet moist feeling unerring your armpit when you first put it on?
What is the quality of this product?
Start your review of Degree Cool Rush Deodorant Stick!
Elvin  C.
Hollywood, FL
Degree Cool Rush Deodorant Stick uploaded by Elvin  C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a no! At first when apply I enjoy the fragrance, it is very masculine and fresh but it does not have the strength to stay for many hours. Ive never experienced any allergic reaction to any antiperspirant until I used this one. I do not know its composition but apparently it has an ingredient that creates irritation and redness in my armpit area. very unpleasant, I do not recommend it.
Nicole C.
Carrollton, KY
So I know this is men’s deodorant okay BUT I used to use this everyday and let me tell you something! When it fades it has a sweeter subtle scent to it and it smells good! And it works better than any women’s deodorant I’ve ever used even the clinical strength extra extra for the sweaty pits lol anyways I used it for 4 years and I would use it again 🤦‍♀️
Denijah  H.
Fayetteville, GA
Degree Cool Rush Deodorant Stick uploaded by Denijah  H.
 For me there’s nothing special about degree other than that it works, I have never had problems with this deodorant and it smells nice
Melissa Z.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Degree Cool Rush Deodorant Stick uploaded by Melissa Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband uses this . It must work because he NEVER smells . I love the smell of it on him when he’s fresh out of the shower 😍 Definitely recommend this for you or the guy in your life .
Megan H.
Neenah, WI
My husband uses this and it works great. It lasts all day, even when he’s been working out or outside doing yard work.
Anne J.
Tuttle, OK
After a lot of trial and error, the hubs has this on AutoShip with Amazon. The smell is not overpowering but you still can smell it. His job is physical And it lasts him all day.
Kayla A.
This is what my husband uses (and myself occasionally 😀) and omg it’s the best smell! Lasts all day!
Ketzi  T.
Austin, TX
Degree Cool Rush Deodorant Stick uploaded by Ketzi  T.
It is a good deodorant, fresh and light, not sticky, it lasts all day at my husband's work and when he returns it still has that fresh aroma and it does not irritate it, or sweat it too much. #Degree
allison S.
Gallatin, TN
I'm a women and I use this! Girls deodorant just doesn't cut it! Smells nice and keeps me dry
Emina N.
Greenville, SC
Degree Cool Rush Deodorant Stick uploaded by Emina N.
It’s a good deodorant. My husband loves the scent. Fresh and cool!!!!I recommend it. Degree Cool Rush Deodorant Stick