Degree Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick

Performing under pressure is about staying focused. Run the extra mile. Score the first goal. Beat your fastest time. Feel cool and calm through it all with Degree Men Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick. Long lasting freshness helps keep your underarm sweat at bay with a cool refreshing scent. So go on, push yourself. This antiperspirant for men with deodorant has you covered. Up to 48 hours of protection against underarm sweat and body odor means you stay dry and active all day. Every time you move, MotionSense® technology rewards you. Microcapsules of scent sit on the surface of your skin, breaking with friction to release a burst of freshness. Feel the cool rush clear your mind. Refresh. Refocus. Defeat the heat. Degree Mens Cool Rush antiperspirant deodorant stick has you covered. Degree. It won’t let you down.

How long does this product last?
Start your review of Degree Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,093 reviews
Degree Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband uses this and he said he likes it. It keeps him from smelling! He works 12 hour shifts and is outside so he doesn’t come home stinking! It always use this brand and definitely will buy this again! It’s not costly and it goes on sale constantly!
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Degree Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant is amazing, my husband really like it. It last long and smell great we always buy this brand.Degree Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick
Sarah C.
Woodway, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I am definitely a female that prefers men's antiperspirant. I don't want to smell like a flower or clean linen. Those scents fade quickly and I loathe them. The clean scent of cool rush is nice and genuinely lasts a long time. I like the seal this deodorant provides me from sweating and having sweaty clothing. Happy lady over here! My boyfriend and I buy in bulk and it's fabulous.
Diana H.
1,164 reviews
Degree Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this product for my significant other and he loves it. It keeps him dry and protected all day. I love to smell it on him. #VoxBox Degree Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick
Rëy A.
Degree Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Rëy A.
It is refreshing and helps me not to perspire and have a bad smell in my daily life, for us it is essential.
Nery R.
Washington, DC
Degree Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Nery R.
Purchased at: Rexall
Su olor es muy agradable mantiene fresco el area donde se aplica no produce irritación en la piel
Alana D.
Fort Myers, FL
Degree Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Alana D.
Although this product is marketed to men, I absolutely love it! It keeps me feeling clean all day and doesn’t really have a scent so it’s perfect to mix with your favorite perfume! I’ve been using it for close to a decade and have zero complaints.
Rebecca Ann C.
Boling, TX
Degree Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Rebecca Ann C.
Degree Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Works great for masking that unpleasant sweaty under arm smell. Helps give u the protection u need all day. My niece swears by it. She has issues with not getting the best protection with the deodorant that is for woman.
Cassie N.
Bellaire, OH
Degree Cool Rush Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Cassie N.
Yes this is a mens deodorant believe it or not women sometimes use mens deodorant. I purchased this to try and hold me longer than some womens deodorant. It isnt a strong men scent it smells clean to me. My fiance wears this it lasts him so I gave it a try. I was really pleased it did last longer and I wasn't stinking at the end of the day when we went camping. I purchased the small size.
Gloria  O.
Woodstock, IL
Muy buen producto me gusto mucho exelente producto deja un hilo bonito exelente #voxbox #influester