BY DEGREE #43 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree for Men Invisible Solid Cool Comfort antiperspirant deodorant provides 24-hour odor and wetness protection that won't let you down. Cool Comfort keeps you fresh throughout your day with soothing aloe and a citrus aroma. Degree for Men Invisible Solid is available in a range of refreshing scents.

Degree for Men Invisible Solid Cool Comfort, 2.7 Ounces
Body heat activated ingredients provide 24-hour protection.
View larger
24-Hour Protection and Freshness

Stay dry all day with Degree Invisible Solid antiperspirant deodorants. The ingredients are body heat activated and provide 24-hour protection. Cool Comfort scent is made with a non-irritating formula that contains aloe and has a smooth, citrus fragrance.

Available in Six Refreshing Scents

Degree's original antiperspirant deodorant formula is available in a scent to suit you. Try Clean, Cool Comfort, Cool Rush, Extreme Blast, Power, and Sport scents.

About Degree Antiperspirants

Degree offers more than ten product ranges for both men and women, all of them developed with the latest in hygiene technology for great antiperspirant that won't let you down. The Degree range of antiperspirants with body-responsive technologies keep you dry, confident, and ready for what comes next.

What's in the Box

Degree for Men Invisible Solid Cool Comfort, 2.7 Ounces.

Degree for Men Invisible Solid Cool Comfort At a Glance:
  • 24-hour odor and wetness protection
  • Non-irritating formula with soothing aloe
  • Smooth citrus scent

• Is deodorant an instrument 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jenna K.
Hollywood, FL
being a broke, sweaty college student I had issues with finding the perfect deodorant for me. This all changed when I bought a value pack of this stuff. I am NOT ashamed to be using men's deodorant! Men and Women sweat so i think its ridiculous to place a gender on a product that both parties use. Anyways, this does the trick at keeping my underarms dry and smell free. If you're concerned about the smell, don't worry because it's very unnoticeable unless someone were to stick their face in your pits ;)
Terry G.
Middlebourne, WV
I sweat like crazy, so I use men’s deodorant to keep the stink at bay. And I love the smell!!!! It works great and keeps my underarms smooth! I buy mine in bulk at Sam’s club for cheap!!! It’s my go-to all the time!!
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
Yes I am female but this is the only deodorant I use. I love how it smells and as soon as I start sweating I feel and smell it working. I repeatedly have bought this product and will continue. It is a good price.
Kayla H.
Johnson, KS
This product says that is is for men but I use it anyways. It does a lot better job than any women's deodorant that I have ever used. It keeps my arm pits fresh all day long. It is cheap and affordable.
Kayla H.
Loris, SC
Yes I am a female. Yes, not only my husband wears this deodorant but so do I (especially when it’s yard work day)! When I was in high school, I cheered so this deodorant was a must!
Jessica B.
Even tho I'm a female lol this is my by far favorite deodorant. It works amazingly and actually lasts all day! I have yet to find one better than degree for men. I love all the scents too, they're not too girly ;)
Degree® Cool Comfort All Day Protection Anti-perspirant Deodorant for Men Degree Antiperspirant in Cool Comfort scent provides powerful, long-lasting protection against sweat. Activated by your body heat, Degree Dry Protection Antiperspirant protects you for up to 48-hours--even when your body is hard at work. The smooth citrus scent helps you feel fresh.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
This deodorant is amazing ! I don't sweat, have no concerns of odor and can put it on, wear it, sleep in it and still be feeling and smelling fresh! It goes on very smooth and doesn't leave clumps or white streaks. It has a very clean scent that isn't too heavy, and is very affordable. I have yet yo find a women's deodorant I like or that works this well.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
This is the only deodorant my fiancée wears he refuses to use any other deodorant he uses it everyday and it last all day no matter how much he sweats it never wears off!! Degree Dry Protection Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
Ivy R.
Dallastown, PA
As a woman, I'm not exactly encouraged to use men's deodorant. Women's deodorant doesn't really do it for me, and sometimes depending on the scent, it's too much flowery yuck for me. This has just the right amount of scent and works amazingly for someone who is active. Definitely awesome, would recommend 100%.
Valentina B.
Woodinville, WA
is this gel or solid?? help!
Lauren T.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it come in gel? The powder stains a little.
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Do they have this for women?
jeanine m.
My husband loves this product and so do I. He smells fresh and delicious after a shower and Degree. I love it!!!!
jessie c.