BY DEGREE #30 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Degree for Men Invisible Solid Cool Comfort antiperspirant deodorant provides 24-hour odor and wetness protection that won't let you down. Cool Comfort keeps you fresh throughout your day with soothing aloe and a citrus aroma. Degree for Men Invisible Solid is available in a range of refreshing scents.

Degree for Men Invisible Solid Cool Comfort, 2.7 Ounces
Body heat activated ingredients provide 24-hour protection.
View larger
24-Hour Protection and Freshness

Stay dry all day with Degree Invisible Solid antiperspirant deodorants. The ingredients are body heat activated and provide 24-hour protection. Cool Comfort scent is made with a non-irritating formula that contains aloe and has a smooth, citrus fragrance.

Available in Six Refreshing Scents

Degree's original antiperspirant deodorant formula is available in a scent to suit you. Try Clean, Cool Comfort, Cool Rush, Extreme Blast, Power, and Sport scents.

About Degree Antiperspirants

Degree offers more than ten product ranges for both men and women, all of them developed with the latest in hygiene technology for great antiperspirant that won't let you down. The Degree range of antiperspirants with body-responsive technologies keep you dry, confident, and ready for what comes next.

What's in the Box

Degree for Men Invisible Solid Cool Comfort, 2.7 Ounces.

Degree for Men Invisible Solid Cool Comfort At a Glance:
  • 24-hour odor and wetness protection
  • Non-irritating formula with soothing aloe
  • Smooth citrus scent
  • Stay dry all day
  • Body heat activated

• My husband loves this product and so do I. He smells fres...1 Answers
  • is this anyone else's fav go to deodorant?1 Answers
  • Ladies do you ever wear this deodorant?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer S.
This deodorant is the ONLY kind my husband will use!! We have tried nearly all of the brands and degree is by far his favorite! It also smells SO good so that benefits his wife too!:) It goes on smooth, keeps him smelling good and fresh all day, and doesn’t leave stains on his shirts! I usually buy the twin packs so that we never run out and that costs less than $5 and they will last for a couple of months! Can’t beat that deal!!
Adele L.
yuma, AZ
My boyfriend loves Degree but he also loved the CLEAN one better than the newer brands. It is hard to find the CLEAN one any longer. The price is perfect for the other brands and it is gentle on the skin. I would recommend Degree to anyone but I would also like for them to bring back CLEAN fragrance for the ones who would like it.
Mason S.
The Degree for men deodorant products are always great! It never fails! The scent is great, the price isn't too steep, and it's a household favorite! It keeps myself and other family members from the nasty, stinky sweat that appears when we work. Now that we have found Degree, we don't ever have to worry about pit stains again!
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
I’ve stuck by this deodorant through and through. While a lot of my other products have evolved into organic based - this is the one thing I can’t let go of. All of the women’s deodorants don’t get the job done and this one truly does! I’m a heavy sweater... and this has saved me time and time again!
Elizabeth A.
Santa Barbara
This smells good and does the job. It does prevent sweating and keep me smelling fresh. This does get a little dry after its open for a while, so I prefer gels more. You can’t beat the price of this, especially when you buy in bulk.i haven’t repurchased this in a while though because I like other products better.
Mikala M.
Houston
I like the Sport smell better, but I use this over any woman’s deodorant because for some reason it just works better! Especially during the summer when it’s hot all the time, this is my go-to deodorant. I think I keep like 2-3 at a time in my purse, car, and bathroom.
Ashley-Rae W.
Vernon, FL
My boyfriend and I both use this deodorant. I prefer it over any women’s deodorant. It helps me to not sweat. And not only can you buy it in single but you can also buy it in a pack of two. Which is perfect for us. You can normally purchase it anywhere.
Jenna K.
Hollywood, FL
being a broke, sweaty college student I had issues with finding the perfect deodorant for me. This all changed when I bought a value pack of this stuff. I am NOT ashamed to be using men's deodorant! Men and Women sweat so i think its ridiculous to place a gender on a product that both parties use. Anyways, this does the trick at keeping my underarms dry and smell free. If you're concerned about the smell, don't worry because it's very unnoticeable unless someone were to stick their face in your pits ;)
Amanda C.
Irvine, CA
I use men’s deodorant because I think it’s typically more effective than women’s. The smell is great but I feel that the deodorant doesn’t last as long as I would like. The price you can’t beat as it’s one of the cheapest deodorants out there.
Brie R.
Erie
I use this because i ran out and my boyfriend had an extra. It works and protects like magic, the smells is ok though. I only rated t a 3 out of 5 because of the scent! Also very affordable if you take it from your boyfriend!!
Valentina B.
Woodinville, WA
is this gel or solid?? help!
Lauren H.
Kingsland
Does it come in gel? The powder stains a little.
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Do they have this for women?
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Ladies do you ever wear this deodorant?
jessie c.