Degree

Degree Clinical Protection...
21 Reviews
4 / 5
Degree clinical deodorant is the only deodorant that works well for me I have had issues with sweating and odor since being a child and this is the only one that actually works and works well for me! The scents are great but the cost is a bit higher than “normal” deodorants but in my opinion worth it for its effectiveness ! Wish that it was a stick and wasn’t the kind that is “cut” when you put it on but that’s the only negative in my mind.
5 / 5
Well so far I love it!! It glides on and doesn’t ball up. It doesn’t leave white residue or get flaky. I don’t know about lasting 72 hours because I don’t go that long without showering lol!
4 / 5
I love this deodorant so much I love how it makes me feel. It smells good and I love using it out of the shower and I like to put layering products on this deodorant is 10 out of 10.
5 / 5
Degree Clinical Protection Cotton Fresh Antiperspirant works great! I love this scent as well. Smells so fresh! Long lasting!
4 / 5
This was a really good deodorant for a while as I used to sweat lots especially in high school. This worked great for years and then eventually it didn't combat odor and sweat like it did before. It was as if my body become used to it so it didn't work as well. Still recommend though for those who sweat a lot.
5 / 5
I wear regular deodorant most of the time. When I need a more powerful deodorant that can withstand stressful days that cause a lot of sweat this is the one you need
5 / 5
I love this deodorant, it's a go to for me because I have a skin condition and this is the only one that doesn't make it flare up
5 / 5
[product:degree-women-dry-protection-sheer-powder-antiperspirant-stick] [product:degree-sheer-powder-clinical-antiperspirant-deodorant]. I tagged two different kinds of the degree clinical I would tag more because they really do work like ever since I had my son my hormones have been crazy and I sweat a lot and using the clinical strength really does work and degree happens to be the best one for me it is a little expensive like $8 to $9 a stick of deodorant but it is worth the money
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Degree is a great product. I think my chemistry changes frequently because it smells good for a few weeks and then I start smelling different.
5 / 5
Degree Clinical is great for the hot summer days when you are outside playing with the kids!