BY DEGREE

Summer Strength 24Hr motionSense™ Motion Activated Freshness. Prescription Strength Wetness Protection Without a Prescription. Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant. 20% Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY. Degree Women® Clinical Protection with motionSense™ The only clinical strength anti-persistent scientifically formulated to stay head of perspiration to keep you freshener when you move. Stay Fresher Longer With motionSense™. see more...

• My skin tend to be sensitive. Does the strength make this...1 Answers
  • I like to go running outside, even if it's 85 degrees F. ...1 Answers
  • I sweat A LOT! It makes me feel as if I smell all the tim...3 Answers
Melissa J.
Youngsville
I work in a barn and with the heat nothing seems to stay on or help keep myself smelling good. This is the only deodorant that I have ever found to keep me fully smelly fresh all day!
Degree Clinical Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Degree Antiperspirant in Cool Comfort scent provides powerful, long-lasting protection against sweat. Activated by your body heat, Degree Dry Protection Antiperspirant protects you for up to 48-hours--even when your body is hard at work. The smooth citrus scent helps you feel fresh.
Kristin T.
Laurel, MD
I've tried all sorts of brands but this one is truly the only one that has worked for me. The smell is great but it also doesn't let any Body Odor through. Best of all, i only have to apply is once a day.
Jessica W.
The best deodorant/antiperspirant I have ever used! The smell lasts forever and it's not overpowering either. And I don't get any body odour when wearing this - Especially being out in the sun sweating all day! I highly recommend this!
Carissa M.
Northridge, CA
This is seriously the only brand of deodorant that actually works. I love it, will never use a different one.
sunnie l.
Flint, TX
I used this it does work. I does help with funk and sweat. I don't feel like I'm so drench in my sweat when I use it good for working out or hot weather.
Katherine W.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is the only deodorant I've found that works almost perfectly! When I get nervous I get really hot and with other deodorants (even secret clinical strength) I still would get damp underarms but not with Degree! I've used it for a few years now and I will never use another kind of deodorant/anti-perspirant again!
Monica J.
HOUSTON, TX
I can't give them the full 5 stars just because it starts to fade away and requires me to put on another swipe or two throughtout the day
Nicole B.
I'm in love. I bought this on sake about a month ago and boy am I glad I did. I'd never used this brand before so I was curious to try it. I apply it at night and it really lasts, the smell is great too. Be sure to shower before hand bcuz it feels waterproof and is hard to remove even with soap but I think that's what helps it last so long
Jenna S.
Finding deodorant that actually works has been a struggle for me the past few years. This has been the closest to prefection I've been looking for. Works great
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well does this work? No sweat at all??
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
I sweat A LOT! It makes me feel as if I smell all the time. I was wondering if any of you other ladies have a similar problem? Since I started using the clinical line it has help so much, have you had the same results as well???
Corey M.
My skin tend to be sensitive. Does the strength make this product harsh??
Arielle G.
Indianapolis, IN
I like to go running outside, even if it's 85 degrees F. I also like to wear a lot of cute white shirts. I'm sick of spending tons of time and money on Shout and still ending up with stained pits on my favorite shirts. It's kind of pricey. Is this product worth it? Will it save my clothes?
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wheres the cheapest places to buy this at ?