BY DEGREE

Summer Strength 24Hr motionSense™ Motion Activated Freshness. Prescription Strength Wetness Protection Without a Prescription. Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant. 20% Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY. Degree Women® Clinical Protection with motionSense™ The only clinical strength anti-persistent scientifically formulated to stay head of perspiration to keep you freshener when you move. Stay Fresher Longer With motionSense™. see more...

• My skin tend to be sensitive. Does the strength make this...1 Answers
  • I like to go running outside, even if it's 85 degrees F. ...1 Answers
  • I sweat A LOT! It makes me feel as if I smell all the tim...3 Answers
Jenn O.
COMMERCE CITY, CO
I've always had trouble finding a deodorant & antiperspirant that works well. Degree Clinical works pretty well (although I still use regular deodorant/antiperspirant during the day). I will say that I notice some skin irritation, especially after shaving my underarms, after extended use. To balance, I use a mild, skin-nourishing antiperspirant during the day.
Katiee B.
Pataskala, OH
I'm completely obsessed with this deodorant! Ever since I started using it I have never once had to apply it twice in a day. It seriously keeps me feeling dry and smelling fresh alll day! As a busy college student and full time worker, it's definitely my Go-to deodorant and one of my staple items that I keep in my Purse!
Debrian W.
This deodorant is bomb! It does what all the other brand claim. I use this brand everyday. I always stay dry and fresh with this deodorant. It isn't sticky but I wish it went on invisibly like other deodorant do. Overall I love this deodorant, I will continue to buy it and I will continue to recommend it as well.
Krista B.
I switched to Degree Clinical Strength deodorant after I had been using Ban for a while, the difference with sweat is fantastic! I can be cold and still sweat while using Ban. With Degree I barely sweat at all! Chasing after an active 11 month old in the summer, it's great that sweat is the last thing on my mind.
leah m.
I have had problems since puberty finding a deodorant that works for me. I have tried everything from prescription strength to men's deodorant. They worked for a little bit but my body would seem to get use to them. I have been using Degree Clinical Protection Deodorant/Antiperspirant for almost 3 years now and it still works. I am so happy it is still working too after over 10 years of looking I have found my deodorant.
Casie G.
Boston, MA
This has easily become my favorite deodorant. Most of the clinical strength deodorants give me a rash and eventually stop working after a few months but this has been fantastic. I've been using this for over a year and still going strong. Highly recommend if you're a sweaty person :P
Heather B.
I have issues with sweating, especially in the summer, but it is an issue all year-round. I tried many different brands before discovering this deodorant and antiperspirant. It keeps me dry and doesn't make me smell like a bloke out on his stag night. Absolute necessity.
. ..
I have used many deodorants from Secret and Dove to this. hen I first tried this, I saw a huge difference; my deodorant lasts a whole lot longer than regular deodorant! i love this in Powder Scent and Shower Fresh scents. One time I tried the purple one which I can't remember the name of it... Violet something... Anyway, I am currently using the regular degree because of the budget and it's not as effective as the clinical protection. I can even skip a day without it, depending on how much activity I do.
Nicole B.
I'm in love. I bought this on sake about a month ago and boy am I glad I did. I'd never used this brand before so I was curious to try it. I apply it at night and it really lasts, the smell is great too. Be sure to shower before hand bcuz it feels waterproof and is hard to remove even with soap but I think that's what helps it last so long
Alyssa H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is a great deodorant that keeps you dry and smelling fresh all day. Compared to other products I think it keeps you smelling better than most of other ones. It does what it claims to do which is keep you dry and smelling fresh. I would recommend this to anyone who needs something that can keep up with their active lives.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well does this work? No sweat at all??
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
I sweat A LOT! It makes me feel as if I smell all the time. I was wondering if any of you other ladies have a similar problem? Since I started using the clinical line it has help so much, have you had the same results as well???
Corey M.
My skin tend to be sensitive. Does the strength make this product harsh??
Arielle G.
Indianapolis, IN
I like to go running outside, even if it's 85 degrees F. I also like to wear a lot of cute white shirts. I'm sick of spending tons of time and money on Shout and still ending up with stained pits on my favorite shirts. It's kind of pricey. Is this product worth it? Will it save my clothes?
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wheres the cheapest places to buy this at ?