BY DEGREE

Summer Strength 24Hr motionSense™ Motion Activated Freshness. Prescription Strength Wetness Protection Without a Prescription. Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant. 20% Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY. Degree Women® Clinical Protection with motionSense™ The only clinical strength anti-persistent scientifically formulated to stay head of perspiration to keep you freshener when you move. Stay Fresher Longer With motionSense™. see more...

• My skin tend to be sensitive. Does the strength make this...1 Answers
  • I like to go running outside, even if it's 85 degrees F. ...1 Answers
  • I sweat A LOT! It makes me feel as if I smell all the tim...3 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
After starting puberty being a teen was very hard. I sweat excessively. So much so that when I would get out of the shower an hour later my shirts would be wet about 2 and 1/2 in down from my armpits and only be getting worse. The minute I would put my shirt on there was obvious wetness on the shirt. If I wore white it would go see through and over time the under arms would stain yellow. If I wore a dark blue or worse grey everyone could see as they would look black where wet.
Even my school performance was suffering because I couldnt raise my hand. My aunt had to have silicone injections to block some of her sweat glands but we were too poor to even consider that.
And talk about coming into womanhood by making out and being close to the opposite sex. Someone ran their hand across my armpit just by regular moving around during kissing and they asked why I was all wet and it was so embarrassing I stayed as far away as I could.
My life was essentially over. I didn't want to leave the house. Im sure you can imagine at any age this would be embarrassing but as a teenager its unbearable when you're body is going through weird changes and most of us have no self esteem as is. And kids can be mean!
THEN at about the age of 15 or 16 this clinical deodorant craze started. I was very pessimistic as I had tried them all before to no avail.
The first time I used it it made a huge difference and by day two I wasn't sweaty at all.
Now after all these years my body is exactly the same and if I run out and use my boyfriends anti perspirent for a couple days it happens again. Its a medical condition that I will always have. But I actually get to forget about it and live a normal life as long as I use this. I can skip a day of showering and still not sweat one drop there. After one or two more days of that it would start not smelling so fresh but I'm still not sweating. I shower daily though so I was just testing its quality then.
I think it's amazing how it can stop someone like me from sweating completely for over 24 hours until my next shower. This means that I am never sweaty and I'm definitely never worried about ruining my clothes or having wet underarms at any point in time.
It literally saved my sanity and happiness. I can live with confidence now and if it can work for me after all these years it can work for anyone.
My boyfriend thinks it can't be good to block those sweat glands, because that's how it works, but you are still sweating everywhere else that it doesn't bother your body temperature at all.
I would never use another deodorant. It doesn't matter if you use gel (my least favorite and least effective), solid or soft solid (my personal favorite) they are all amazing and all stop me from sweating so you can't go wrong.
they also smell so good but have unscented options as well. This brand is usually the easiest to find and most cost effective of the clinical deodorants so this is the one I use most but seriously i couldnt recommend it more. You wont be dissapointed. Its a deodorant miracle. Especially for people like me.
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
The best deodorant on the market for keeping skin soft and underarms dry. A bit pricey for a drugstore deodorant, but worth it. Goes on invisibly, and does not stain clothing.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It’s effective at keeping me fairly dry and odor free. Unfortunately it easily runs off on clothing and sometimes stains. I notice some scents give me a reaction and make me itch, but I enjoy changing them up. This deodorant is often triple the price of the average ones, but it’s much more effective.
Beckerz T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
There's only deodorant that I can use! I absolutely love it because any other ones I will sweat even when I shouldn't be and this one works the best and has a wonderful scent! I have use degree for years and haven't heard back!
Sunny V.
Phoenix
Works great as a deodorant and antiperspirant, although I’ve noticed some staining on my white clothes over time. Long lasting, sometimes I only apply it every other day. I’ve repurchased multiple times.
Susie G.
N Highlands, CA
Smells really clean, does work most times. Some days I feel like it doesn't quite keep up. There's not much product in the package which makes it a bit annoying to keep replacing.
Kelly P.
Atlanta, GA
I was on accutane for about a year and it completely messed up my skin/pores, even my arm pits. I was having issues with odor during the summer. Anytime I went outside I could smell myself. I played sports my entire life and NEVER had this issues. I needed a stronger, better deodorant. My friend recommended this brand. I can't thank her enough. I haven't had a single issue since switching to this brand. I'm not sure if I'll ever switch, ever again.  The fragrance is perfect, nothing too strong. It's long lasting and doesn't get on my clothes.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
When I was a preteen, I started uncontrollably sweating, but it wasn’t from puberty since my doctor says I’ve never gone through “puberty”. For a very long time I had a hormonal imbalance that was undiagnosed and untreated. This deodorant and few other clinical strength deodorants gave me relief from my over-sweating that others simply couldn’t. It kept me from sweating through my shirts longer than most other deodorants would have held up and I’d recommend this to anyone that sweats a lot.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Degree Clinical Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Degree Antiperspirant in Cool Comfort scent provides powerful, long-lasting protection against sweat. Activated by your body heat, Degree Dry Protection Antiperspirant protects you for up to 48-hours--even when your body is hard at work. The smooth citrus scent helps you feel fresh.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is amazing and lasts! I usually have issues with degree and not working well on/with me but this one is awesome! I have hormonal issues cause by thyroid problems and lately been having trouble finding a product that works and lasts more than a few hours. This keeps me dry and did not stain my clothes which is an added plus. I highly recommend this product if you need a stronger aid.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well does this work? No sweat at all??
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
I sweat A LOT! It makes me feel as if I smell all the time. I was wondering if any of you other ladies have a similar problem? Since I started using the clinical line it has help so much, have you had the same results as well???
Corey M.
My skin tend to be sensitive. Does the strength make this product harsh??
Arielle G.
Indianapolis, IN
I like to go running outside, even if it's 85 degrees F. I also like to wear a lot of cute white shirts. I'm sick of spending tons of time and money on Shout and still ending up with stained pits on my favorite shirts. It's kind of pricey. Is this product worth it? Will it save my clothes?
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wheres the cheapest places to buy this at ?