BY DEGREE

Summer Strength 24Hr motionSense™ Motion Activated Freshness. Prescription Strength Wetness Protection Without a Prescription. Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant. 20% Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY. Degree Women® Clinical Protection with motionSense™ The only clinical strength anti-persistent scientifically formulated to stay head of perspiration to keep you freshener when you move. Stay Fresher Longer With motionSense™. see more...

• My skin tend to be sensitive. Does the strength make this product h...1 Answers
  • I like to go running outside, even if it's 85 degrees F. I also lik...1 Answers
  • I sweat A LOT! It makes me feel as if I smell all the time. I was w...3 Answers
Auddy W.
Auddy W.
I've had a horrible experience, at least with the gel product. For one thing, the gel would not rise to the top to use it. The second time I tried to use it the cap came off while trying to take the cover off and the gel fell all over me and my comforter. I tried using it once, and while it smelt good, it made my underarms itchy. I won't use this again, at least the gel deodorants.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is a great deodorant that keeps you dry and smelling fresh all day. Compared to other products I think it keeps you smelling better than most of other ones. It does what it claims to do which is keep you dry and smelling fresh. I would recommend this to anyone who needs something that can keep up with their active lives.
Katiee B.
Katiee B.
Pataskala, OH
I'm completely obsessed with this deodorant! Ever since I started using it I have never once had to apply it twice in a day. It seriously keeps me feeling dry and smelling fresh alll day! As a busy college student and full time worker, it's definitely my Go-to deodorant and one of my staple items that I keep in my Purse!
Debrian W.
Debrian W.
This deodorant is bomb! It does what all the other brand claim. I use this brand everyday. I always stay dry and fresh with this deodorant. It isn't sticky but I wish it went on invisibly like other deodorant do. Overall I love this deodorant, I will continue to buy it and I will continue to recommend it as well.
Heather B.
Heather B.
I have issues with sweating, especially in the summer, but it is an issue all year-round. I tried many different brands before discovering this deodorant and antiperspirant. It keeps me dry and doesn't make me smell like a bloke out on his stag night. Absolute necessity.
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Laurel, MD
I've tried all sorts of brands but this one is truly the only one that has worked for me. The smell is great but it also doesn't let any Body Odor through. Best of all, i only have to apply is once a day.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
This deodorant works so well even in hot weather and with exercise and sports! Used it when I went on a trip to Thailand and even though it was 100+ degrees I only had to apply it once per day!
Luanna O.
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Hands down the best deodorant I've ever used. I've tried summer fresh and the active shield from degree clinical strength line and this one is the best. Fresh scent, dries quickly, no sweat
Marielle K.
Marielle K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really didn't feel that the clinical protection was any better than any regular deodorant. To me it seemed liked a higher price for a product that wasn't any better in quality.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
I'm really enjoying this product. I find that it does work all day which is highly important to me. Consider checking this product out. They have some new scents out.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does this work? No sweat at all??
Ruth W.
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
I sweat A LOT! It makes me feel as if I smell all the time. I was wondering if any of you other ladies have a similar problem? Since I started using the clinical line it has help so much, have you had the same results as well???
Corey M.
Corey M.
My skin tend to be sensitive. Does the strength make this product harsh??
Arielle G.
Arielle G.
Indianapolis, IN
I like to go running outside, even if it's 85 degrees F. I also like to wear a lot of cute white shirts. I'm sick of spending tons of time and money on Shout and still ending up with stained pits on my favorite shirts. It's kind of pricey. Is this product worth it? Will it save my clothes?
kelsey w.
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Wheres the cheapest places to buy this at ?