Degree Clinical Clean Antiperspirant and Deodorant - 2 Pack

Find Antiperspirant And Deodorant at Target.com! Degree Clinical Clean Antiperspirant and Deodorant - 2 Pack Gender: Male. see more...

Degree Clinical Clean Antiperspirant and Deodorant - 2 Pack
Degree Clinical Clean Antiperspirant and Deodorant - 2 Pack Degree Antiperspirant in Cool Comfort scent provides powerful, long-lasting protection against sweat. Activated by your body heat, Degree Dry Protection Antiperspirant protects you for up to 48-hours--even when your body is hard at work. The smooth citrus scent helps you feel fresh.
Kerry S.
I really like the way this works. I can skip a day and have due to being stranded away from home, and it keeps me odor free! I even was fooled into thinking I didn't even have an under arm odor, because I never smelled. I will say I forgot to use it one day, and realized I do have that problem, just the deodorant keeps it controlled!
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca
I really don't like this product, in the past degree has worked for me but this product did not do what t says it should. I've used tons of clinical deodorants and this does not stand up to its competitors. It doesn't seem very antiperspirant and it just doesn't work for me in any way, at least not past an hour maybe.
This is by far one of the best deodorants out there! It dry's clean/ clear and LASTS! I love not having to re-apply it. It has a nice clean light scent. Additionally, I like the 2 pack for the price of one, it makes it a great value and easy to stock up!
Melissa L.
My all time favorite deodorant! The smell is exactly as described by the name - clean! When I wear this, I have no worries. I don't have to think twice before raising my arms, because I already know I'm dry.
Amanda M.
Church Point, LA
My husband is a police officer and you can imagine how hot and sweaty they get. This works extremely well for him keeps him dry and smelling good his whole 12hr. Shift. We will definitely continue using this product because it works. Nothing more unprofessional than smelling stinky!!!
Mackenzy T.
Sartell, MN
My significant other and I both you use deodorant. Personally, being a woman, I love it because the scent isn't too heavy and it is more effective than deodorants marketed towards women.
Stephanie F.
Saint Louis, MO
Honestly, one of the best deodorants I have used. Works well for him and her as the smell isn't overwhelming. Tried multiple others in the past (clinical strength, sport, etc) and they were never quite enough. This works perfectly though.
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
Works well, and smells great. The clinical strength is perfect for a long day of work at the hospital, or even just for running around doing errands. I usually buy the two pack..more bang for my buck!
Jolene G.
I can usually find this pretty cheap and when it's on sale we buy a few. Love the scent. Long lasting. Degree works best for me and this is usually my go to brand.