BY DEGREE

Rich jasmine and exotic red rose blend sensuously with strawberries, blackberries, and peaches. While sultry back notes of creamy sandalwood and amber mingle with Tahitian vanilla for an addictive scent that's sure to leave a lasting impression. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melody W.
Hamilton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff smells great but doesn't do much for the sweating and b.I. so I would use a deodorant also.
cierra c.
Vancouver, WA
I lover the smell of the body mists. After you spray it the mist just crest your face and skin softly
Cimmaron S.
Page, AZ
Love these! I love the light scents. I use these in my gym bag and purse. Also perfect for traveling.
Chloe J.
Munster, IN
Very nice product. I've tried it. It wasn't too bad I thought it was a little wet but it is spray so.
Laressa G.
Russellville, AL
It smells good and the smell last and it don't cost to much and it can be found just about anywahere
Ashlee T.
Lakeland, FL
Best smell ever bottle don't last long but has a great smell wear it every day couldn't go without it
Lyndley H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff smellls bombb! It doesn't last very long so i usually carry it with me where ever i go
Elizabeth R.
Mesa, AZ
I really love these degree body mists. They are the perfect size to throw in my bag for the gym..
Danielle C.
This stuff actually smells REALLY good, not too strong and very pleasant. defiantly recommend it
Brenda P.
Bakersfield , CA
It smells fresh. I like to smell good, I think this product is perfect when you are on the go!