BY DEGREE

Rich jasmine and exotic red rose blend sensuously with strawberries, blackberries, and peaches. While sultry back notes of creamy sandalwood and amber mingle with Tahitian vanilla for an addictive scent that's sure to leave a lasting impression. see more...

Valeria J.
I bought this ONCE and i loved it it last forever i forgot about this product but I'm going back to get it because it was great
Heidy E.
My daughter loves these little body mists not as strong as perfume but still smell great . Just spray some on n be on ur way
Chauna H.
Macon, GA
I got what I paid for. I am use to these products have been using it for years and years nothing to fancy and very sheek
Sheridan G.
This is a pretty warm floral refreshing spray! I will be repurchasing as I have already gone through a couple of bottles!
Kendra B.
Council Blfs, IA
This body spray smells absolutely amazing. It's decently priced. It's pretty small in size, but a little goes a long way.
Zoie P.
Morgantown, KY
Love this! Smells great and perfect if you think you're staring to stink. Little bottle which is great to keep in purse.
Kayla M.
New haven , CT
Such great spray scents. Very light and lasting. I haven't been able to find my favorite scent in a while but still love
Vanessa M.
Kennewick, WA
Smells super good but you can use to much so be careful sometimes it gets a little overpowering and gives me headaches
Lindsay N.
Huntsville, AL
This smells so good! I often keep it in my purse and use as actual perfume when I forget to put some on before I leave.
Scarlet D.
Madison, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this product. I personally think that the smell could be a little richer and made to lat longer.