BY DEGREE

Rich jasmine and exotic red rose blend sensuously with strawberries, blackberries, and peaches. While sultry back notes of creamy sandalwood and amber mingle with Tahitian vanilla for an addictive scent that's sure to leave a lasting impression. see more...

Tannia Z.
Love the smell. Perfect for girly girls. The smell stays on for hours . Got it as a gift . Amazing and have had it for a couple or more years . Still smells great .
Holly M.
Phenix City, AL
Perfect way to freshen up after a workout or a long day. Light scent but super fresh! Small bottle, fits nicely in a purse. Just mist it into your arms and hair and other key parts
Shayla N.
Clay, NY
This is by far the best smelling body must that I own! I love the way it lingires and it actually lasts throughout the day! I use it just about every single day. I always get compliments from my friends and coworkers. I'm overall satisfied with my purchase!
Angela G.
Smells super good!! Light and delicate, and small enough to carry. Regardless of how much I spray, I never smell like I was doused and beyond pleasant smelling!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a great smell! Found the deodorant first and loved the scent so much I had to buy the body spray. Very warm and vanilla like scent. Lasts a while too!
Marie I.
Jacksonville, FL
Sometimes I want something more than just a regular deodorant stick- if you are the same way- try out this spray! Smells amazing and is super affordable!
Stephanie  P.
In high school I would spray this after gym and no one would notice. The scent is just right, not to strong but not enough to not smell it. Great
Sabrina L.
I was hesitant to buy this at first because I thought why would degree sell body mist, but when i got it i was surprised it smells delightful.
Telise O.
N Charleston, SC
I enjoy this spray it gives just the right amount of scent so it isn't over powering. It's a nice little scent refresher during a hot day
Margaret J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this body spray a couple years ago. I remember i loved the smell, i used the whole bottle. I think its a nice cheat body spray.

back