BY DEGREE

Rich jasmine and exotic red rose blend sensuously with strawberries, blackberries, and peaches. While sultry back notes of creamy sandalwood and amber mingle with Tahitian vanilla for an addictive scent that's sure to leave a lasting impression. see more...

Victoria C.
I have never been a fan of body sprays because they are extremely sweet and overdoing for me. When I got this though I absolutely loved it! It's the perfect amount of sweet and really made me feel like I could use it everyday. I can't find it at my local Walgreens anymore though so that's a bummer. I'd recommend this as a boost after your deodorant if you use the hypoallergenic kind, ones with no smell or men deodorant for that extra kick of antiperspirant. It can double as a perfume that isn't extremely strong but more welcoming.
Lexi D.
Rutledge , TN
I absolutely love this stuff. I keep this spray in my purse for when I feel like I need a little extra 'something' or if I ran out of the house and forgot my deodorant. It smells so enticing and is perfect just to throw in a gym bag or in your car for when you need to refresh yourself throughout the day. I will say though the scent doesn't last very long. It's not a perfume. Would highly recommend.
Cleopatra M.
Fairfield, CT
This actually smells really good. I don't know why but I had very low expectations of it. It smells really good but my only negative about it is it doesn't stay on all day so you're going to have to bring it with you if you are wearing it as a perfume to go out but if you just want a quick scent to start your day, this is great
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My review from June 2009 from makeupalley..

I love this body spray all I can say is wow!! I love it!! Its a very nice perfumey scent but sweet and light scent thats not over powering at all and its lasts long...well on me it does=) Defenitely great for summer!!

* I still have my bottle of this & am sad I can't get it anymore.
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
I haven't used this much but when I run out of my normal stuff I typically use degree because it's one of the only two deodorant products that work well for me and help me not smell bad. Very affordable and I'm very satisfied with my purchase will be repurchasing soon
Kenzy C.
Cheyenne, Wy
Not one of the best things I have used the secent does not last long on the skin and I wish it would have stayed longer the smell is great I just did not like the amount of time it stayed on. Rather disappointed with it.
Karina C.
Mulberry, FL
This splash is so refresh I found this one perfect for after a shower to feel clean and fresh. Even if you don't the deodorant this splash by it sell make it work šŸ‘
Briana A.
Manchester
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is perfect for before and after the gym so you don't have to use your expensive perfume. Plus you smell more like roses than "swamp ass" after a workout lol
Barbara A.
S Milwaukee, WI
I was really surprised as how much I liked this little body spray. For the price and convenience, this is a really great product. It is a long lasting body spray with a very flirty scent.
Angela M.
Gary, IN
This spray smells pretty good. I got it from family dollar. Like most sprays the scent doesn't last that long. You have to keep applying. If that doesn't bother you give it a try.