BY DEGREE

Degree Women Motion Sense Antiperspirant and Deodorant - Black + White 2.6 oz. with long-lasting MOTIONSENSE formula offers powerful sweat and odor protection. The unique formula provides Ultra Clear protection against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on whites.

• Does this actually work? How long does it last? Does it ...3 Answers
  • Thoughts about degree motion sense? As effective as it sa...4 Answers
  • What are your feelings about this deodorant?? like or no??7 Answers
Hailee B.
Valencia, CA
I just tried this for the first time, because I was looking for a deodorant that wouldn't stain my white clothes yellow. Although I cannot speak much on that aspect, I can say that I literally do not sweat when I wear this deodorant, and I sweat A LOT. I have always struggled to find a deodorant that will actually not leave me seating through my shirt all day. Very happy!
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
This product smells wonderful, doesn't wear out, keeps me pretty dry all day. It is priced really well and it is readily available. It does leave marks on my dark clothes so I have to be careful what I am wearing and when I put it on. This product also lasts a decent amount of time and is great to just have in my desk at work
Lynne F.
Just like it says, it doesn't leave white marks on your clothing nor turn your whites yellow.  It's worht the extra$ to save your clothing.  It is also not "cakey" like some others I have tried.  Goes on dry and does not leave you feeling sticky or wet. HIGHLY recommend.
marissa v.
23 Vista Cedro Los lunas,New Mexico
The Degree motionsense ultra clear is a very very good product for when you wear black or white clothes it helps prevent your clothes from having yellow stains on your whites and white stains on your blacks it also is long lasting deodorant I highly recommend this deodorant.
Nikki J.
Peoria, AZ
I stock up on this deodorant all the time because it does actually work. It keeps me fresh & the claims of no white marks on black clothes are true. The smell isn't too overwhelming, it lasts all day, and it's my absolute favorite deodorant.
Brianna D.
I have used this for about a year now and I’m still not sure how I feel about it. I sweat easily so I still sweat while wearing this. And it claims that it is anti yellow stains and anti white marks but I have white marks all over the armpits of my black shirts (including the ones I’ve bought since buying this deodorant). I like it because of the price. Deodorant is getting more and more expensive and it’s a pain. I’ve used degree men’s deodorant and I think it works better than this but it smells like a man so I had to switch. They do have another women’s one like this that they just released that smells better. This deodorant is more of a “depends on the person” item.
Chakirah K.
I kept seeing this and I wanted to try it. The summer is coming and I want to find a antiperspirant that would work best. I like this for the most part. It does leave white residue under the arm and on the closes. So that was a disappointment yet it did last 24hrs. It smelled nice all day long. I didn’t sweat while wearing it.
Roxana A.
Kingwood
I love the smell and the fact that it last forever and it's not like anyone deodorant it doesn't smear off the white even though it's white it's definitely one of my have to have item's
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
This was just okay. It worked for me during the wintertime but now that it’s spring/summer and hot it doesn’t work so great anymore. It’s not the worst one ever but no way will it work for summer. It is true that it doesn’t leave marks on your clothes when you put them on, and it smells ok. A little strong though, if strong scents bother you then you won’t like it. I actually used it through the winter and just finished it up. Possibly would buy again but only for winter.
Lori P.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the best deodorant I've tried. I've used clinical strength, gels, sprays, powders, etc. and this is the only one that lasts for me. One thing to note, I don't get very sweaty under my arms, but I do get body odor after a long day/working out/etc. if I'm not using a good product. So I'm not sure if this keeps you dry, because I don't really struggle with that, so keep that in mind.

Pros: This doesn't leave a white streak on your clothes when you accidentally rub them on it and it lasts a really long time. I think it smells good and I like the packaging, it's thick and weighty. I've dropped it a hundred times and nothing's broken. I don't think the price is bad, either, especially if you buy it in the double value pack or at Costco.The product has a curve-hugging shape so when you first use it you don't have that awkward or painful struggle to wear it down to a curve.

Cons: I'm really not sure there are any cons.

Darlene H.
What are your feelings about this deodorant?? like or no??
Jasmine O.
Thoughts about degree motion sense? As effective as it says or no? Please share
Maria S.
Does this actually work? How long does it last? Does it really not leave any yellow stain? Does it leave a white residue?
Gabriela K.
Is it work. Do you like it? Thank you.

Target