Degree Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Fun Spirit Invisible Solid Degree Girl 2.6 Oz Plastic Bottle

BY DEGREE

Erin B.
Beaverton, OR
This is a great antiperspirant! It leaves you with a fresh, clean scent all day. It doesn't melt or leave behind a sticky residue. And it is virtually invisible after application. I use this deodorant quite often and it always seems to last throughout the day.
Jackqueline H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually just buy random deodorants at the drugstore since I don't really pay much attention to the formulation. But ever since I've bought one of these years back, I've stuck around to buying the same one every time! Smells great and works great.
Kristalle P.
Orange Park, FL
Favorite scent is powder. Keeps me fresh but doesn't break me out, I have used many deodorants, i only like solid ones, i do not like gel or roll on's. This is the only deodorant I can use that keeps me dry, smells great and doesn't make me itchy.
Noreen M.
Charlotte, NC
Have been using Degree for years and got my husband to switch. Love the smell and the product works great and doesn't break me out as other deodorants did. I buy at BJ so the price is great as well
Marcie S.
Bullard, TX
LOVE THIS! Works like its supposed to. Keeps me smelling fresh for the whole day and is just as good as clinical strength. Very effective, very easy to use, very gentle, and I use it every day.
Nadia B.
I've used Degree basically as long as I can remember. It's just always worked well for me. I like how it doesn't rub off on my clothes or leave wet spots anywhere, and it always protects well.
Shelby S.
Green Bay, WI
Have been using this deodorant for years and still love it. Love the scent and love the feeling. Wish it lasted a little longer but still a very good product overall
Hailey H.
Perry, GA
I love this stuff. I stay smelling fresh all day long. It also helps prevent sweating. The best thing is that it doesn't stain my clothes like some deodorants do.
thelma d.
This product is amazing. It makes my underarms feel fresh all day long. I don't have to reapply every few hours it stays fresh and helps me feel confident about my underarm
Nicole L.
I really like the scent of this deodorant but I have to use another kind in addition to this one because the antiperspirant is not strong enough for me.