Degree Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Fine Fragrance Collection Shower Clean Degree Women 4 Ct Package

BY DEGREE

Brianne C.
Metairie, LA
If I had to choose a brand, of deodorant, I would pick degree for sure. I feel a lot less sweaty when I use it. Secret and other brands almost seem to make me actually sweat even more. I do not feel that way with degree. They also have light fresh scents that do not send a friend nearby running out the door from the overwhelming aroma.
Makiyah P.
New Carrolltn, MD
I am not sure why the women's does not work as good at the men's brand for this deodorant. If that had been the case I could have given this a five stars. However, it does do the job. But when I am working out at the gym or doing some high energy task it can start to wear off pretty quickly...
Caty K.
I always switch between the shower clean deodorant and fine fragrance. They work amazingly and they are the only products that I can wear and not breakout. I am an athlete and I never smell unless I do like an eight hour workout, but that's crazy who does that? After every game and practice I always see if I still smell good and usually I do... It is amazing hour long this deodorant works.
Ashley C.
Modesto, CA
I use this deodorant religiously. It leaves my skin soft, smelling great and I do not have to worry about sweat all day. This is the most comfortable deodorant that I have found and I don't see myself every switching to something else! Perfect for me.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I have used this brand since I first heard about it in the 90s as a teenager. the slogan and claim of "body heat activated" got me then and has made me a die hard customer now. I never use another deodorant brand and never will.
Betsy W.
This works for my wife, who is a CNA in a nursing home. She can go to work, run non stop for 8 hours, and still come home smelling as fresh as when she left. When they say this works, this WORKS!
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
I haven't use this type of deodorant but I have tried other types but the same company I really like when you put it on it really smells good and it takes a while for The smell to go off
Vianny S.
I have try many deodorants arranging from different prices and degree has been the only one that has really worked for me. I like the formula, it does not clump or stain your clothes.
Brandy M.
Carthage, NY
I didn't have white marks or any streaks while using this. I like buying things in bulk and it was really a bargain for me. This product did not break out my sensitive skin.
Layla W.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is a great product, it leaves me fresh and smelling clean even if it has been a long hard day. I know that no matter how long my day goes, if I decide to go out on the town after work that I will still smell great.