Degree Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Fine Fragrance Collection Shower Clean Degree Women 4 Ct Package

BY DEGREE

Brianne C.
Brianne C.
Metairie, LA
If I had to choose a brand, of deodorant, I would pick degree for sure. I feel a lot less sweaty when I use it. Secret and other brands almost seem to make me actually sweat even more. I do not feel that way with degree. They also have light fresh scents that do not send a friend nearby running out the door from the overwhelming aroma.
Makiyah P.
Makiyah P.
New Carrolltn, MD
I am not sure why the women's does not work as good at the men's brand for this deodorant. If that had been the case I could have given this a five stars. However, it does do the job. But when I am working out at the gym or doing some high energy task it can start to wear off pretty quickly...
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Modesto, CA
I use this deodorant religiously. It leaves my skin soft, smelling great and I do not have to worry about sweat all day. This is the most comfortable deodorant that I have found and I don't see myself every switching to something else! Perfect for me.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I have used this brand since I first heard about it in the 90s as a teenager. the slogan and claim of "body heat activated" got me then and has made me a die hard customer now. I never use another deodorant brand and never will.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Irving, TX
I'm just giving it 5 stars because I use this deodorant. I don't know why, I just like it. It's affordable, smells good and typically comes in a twin pack.
Estela P.
Estela P.
College Station
Itsi hard to find one that would work for me usually had to buy men's but gave this one a try and work great will never go back to men's this is the best!
melody g.
melody g.
Grant, MI
Love this four pack as i don't have to buy it that often and i love the smell and how it controls my sweat and i stay smelling good all day long.
Edna R.
Edna R.
Out of all the deodorants , this is the only one that works for me. It doesn't leave my underarms white and lasts all day.
Jessi M.
Jessi M.
I prefer the spray deodorants but this stuff works for the most part! Doesn't really protect you from sweating
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
West Monroe, LA
Great price. But I have to apply several times a day. Does not last all day long. Works good for the price.