Degree Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Fine Fragrance Collection Fresh Oxygen Degree Women 4 Ct Package

BY DEGREE

Elizabeth N.
Wyoming, MI
I don't really like Degree deodorants but I thought I would give their antiperspirant a try. When I get nervous I sweat pretty bad and I've heard good things about this deodorant but I can say that I was disappointed. It didn't do much more than my regular every day deodorant other than smell stronger.
Nancy E.
Palmdale, CA
Mi use to use secret, then one day I got a rash on my armpits so tried degree. I love love love degree. I use to be a courier and on hot sweaty days degree always kicked in at the right time. Felt fresh and smelled good I use to get compliments from my customers even after being on the job for 8 hours
Chloe G.
This is a very great product and I love it and I use it all the time. I use this every morning before I leave for school it is so easy to use and just slide in on really quick. It met my expectations it was even better. I definitely would buy this again because it's so cheap and so good .
Susan O.
Cincinnati, OH
A great + fool-proof deodorant! I use this on days that I'm going to be out and about, either exercising or just moving around a bunch. Works well to combat sweat and odor. It will leave white marks on your clothes if you're not careful
Ashley D.
Saint Albans, VT
PrFer over secret deodorant. The powder sent isn't my favorite but the others are fine. Works well and will keep using. Price is alright but I try to only buy it when I can get a coupon.
Kaile R.
Plain City, OH
This deodorant is the best I've ever used. Ever since I've discovered this product I haven't bought another brand of deodorant. My favorite scent is clean and fresh. The price is great and it's definitely a quality product for the price.
Stephanie  R.
The only deodorant that makes me feel like I am still fresh, no matter how hot it is or how much I sweat. I love that I don't ever have to question if anyone will think I stink, because it keeps the odor at bay all day.
Sebrina H.
Brookland, AR
I love this keeps me from sweating and stinking. I have used this product for years and I will tell anyone about it. It is the best deorderant for a woman. It will keep you fresh and clean all day and night!
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
I used to buy another anti-perspirant deodorant as a gel form, but then I started noticing that it felt marks on my shirt. So I switched to Degree and I love it so far, it keeps my armpits dry and fresh.
Pam F.
Columbus, OH
Degree is the only anti perspirant that works for me. I have tried many different brands and nothing worked. I tried Degree many years ago and have never tried another product since then.