BY DEGREE

Sheer Powder Invisible Solid. Expert Protection. 48H Guaranteed Protection. Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant. Stay Fresher Longer With motionSense™ Microencapsulated fragrance technology that gives you an instant release of freshness when you move. Degree Women® Expert Protection with motionSense™. The only anti-perspirant scientifically formulated to stay ahead of perspiration to keep you fresher when you move. 1-866-DEGREE1. see more...

• I need a new deodorant that really does cut down on how m...1 Answers
  • Im looking for a new Deodarnt when you girls use this sme...2 Answers
  • Have you tried the Classic Romance Degree deodorant? I us...1 Answers
Amanda D.
Louisville
I enjoy this product. I generally use the Shower Fresh scent and it is just great. The scent is very nice without being overwhelming. It keeps me dry through the whole day and rarely needs a reapplication. The formula goes on smooth and doesnt leave a lot of creasing or extra product in the folds of my underarms. It will leave marks on your clothing if dragged over the under arms when getting dressed, but that is with most products. I have been using this product for years and I always go back for it.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve used this deodorant before and the price was very affordable. This is embarrassing to admit but I sweat profusely so I need a little more protection than this offers but for the price it is not a bad option.
Sara W.
Corona , CA
I love Degree Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant. The texture is smooth and not sticky, it’s very easy to apply. It lasts all day through a stressful teaching job in special education into the evening of taking care of my three very busy children. The only deodorant I buy!
Mackenzie Y.
This deodorant is AMAZING!! The scent is absolutely fantastic!! This deodorant leaves me smelling amazing and fresh!! This deodorant doesn’t wear off throughout the day, and doesn’t wear off!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kasie K.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
From the time I started using deodorant at probably 11, I've used Degree Original Protection anti perspirant solid.  I have tried other forms of Degree and other brands but keep coming back to the solid stick - I love it the best.  It's not greasy, not sticky, has a faint pleasant smell....I hope they don't change the formula - it works!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Degree Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Degree Antiperspirant in Cool Comfort scent provides powerful, long-lasting protection against sweat. Activated by your body heat, Degree Dry Protection Antiperspirant protects you for up to 48-hours--even when your body is hard at work. The smooth citrus scent helps you feel fresh.
Jasmine L.
I have tried this time and time again, and I am always left wanting. I like the scents that Degree puts out, but that aren't quite antiperspirant-y enough for me. I feel like the working power goes away after like 3 hours, and for me that is not long enough for me to be able to enjoy a product.I'm not opposed to trying this again in the future, so we shall see what goes on when I buy deodorant next time.
Kazi D.
This deodorant is the only one I trust for all day protection. I honestly still smell powder fresh even after working all day. It's great because with the body heat activation I actually smell more like baby powder if I would normally fear sweating off other deodorant.
jackie j.
Elizabeth, WV
I am a nurse who is on her feet practically running all day. This deodorant is the only one I have found that keeps me feeling dry. It is way better than suave or secret to me. I usually only have to apply once a day. If it's real hot I will apply twice. But it generally only takes one application
Alex M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Degree is definitely the way to go! I have used degree for years and have always loved the scents and how great it works- lasts all day and, it isn't super expensive for the quality! I have found no other deodorant that compares to this product! Check it out! you will be really happy with the results!
Ashleigh C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone else seem to have a more sweating problem with this product?
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone have a favorite of degree? I love them all
Molly H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anyone know how this works with sensitive skin? I have only been able to use secret in the past because my skin becomes irritated from other brands. thanks!
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
What brand did you use before replacing with Degree Woman With Motion Sense?
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I get really bad stains in my shirts from this deodorant, almost as though it is residue left there. Eventually I have to through out the shirts because it shows through and ruins them. I've tried various stain treatments and none seem to work. Does anyone else have this problem or a solution?