Degree Aerosol Antiperspirant & Deodorant Extreme Blast Scent 6oz. uploaded by Camille C.

BY DEGREE

maria p.
My husband absolutely Loves Degree Aerosol Antiperspirant &Deodorant Extreme Blast Scent. He uses it every night after his shower and doesn't have to apply again until the next nights shower is taken. This is by far the best deodorant he has ever used.
Kelli C.
Lansing
I love spray deodorant and would recommend this product for anyone. It has long lasting protection and doesn't feel wet like some other sprays. My daughters play sports and it's strong enough to where they don't have that smell after they are done
Home O.
Smithfield, VA
I just started using this and actually switched from my old brand,Dove, this holds me better than anything else I have ever used. I definitely suggest trying this product. I am very happy with this as my current choice in deodorant.
Angela F.
Degree has been a round a long time it is not to costly it is a average cost. It works wonders on those long days out in the heat trying to make you stay fresh and dry. My opinion it does both I love it . I suggest you try it too.
Jerry C.
Tampa, FL
This is my absolute favorite deodorant. Has been for years and years. The smell is great and it sprays on nice and cool. But that's not the best part. IT WORKS. My pits never stink and they're always fresh. Degree itself is easily the best deodorant brand out there. You might like the roll on but I like the spray
Tiffany M.
I am in front of people all day, and other ant-perspirants that I have used always seemed to fail. I have been using Degree for over ten years and I am really impressed how their products continue to improve upon themselves.
Ashante M.
I bought it once. I recommend you don't use it after shaving because it will leave you with a burning sensation. I personally didn't like the moisture that comes with wit when you first put it on.
Gregory S.
San Angelo, TX
I've used this brand for many years. Great product at a very decent price. I can always rely on this brand. Most brands don't last as long. Solid product with a greasy scent at a nice price. I am very satisfied with this product. I love degree products.
Monica S.
Garland, TX
I have not used this by myself but my husband swears by this for men. He does not like the solid nor does he like gels the spray he lives by. We get 2 cans every time we hit the store.
Pam M.
Powhatan, VA
I like degree because my daughter has over active sweat glands. Most products doesn't help her a lot but compared to other brands degree keeps her dryer and fresh longer. As well as it's reasonably priced.