Degree Aerosol Antiperspirant & Deodorant Extreme Blast Scent 6oz. uploaded by Camille C.

BY DEGREE

maria p.
My husband absolutely Loves Degree Aerosol Antiperspirant &Deodorant Extreme Blast Scent. He uses it every night after his shower and doesn't have to apply again until the next nights shower is taken. This is by far the best deodorant he has ever used.
Kelli C.
Lansing
I love spray deodorant and would recommend this product for anyone. It has long lasting protection and doesn't feel wet like some other sprays. My daughters play sports and it's strong enough to where they don't have that smell after they are done
Angela F.
Degree has been a round a long time it is not to costly it is a average cost. It works wonders on those long days out in the heat trying to make you stay fresh and dry. My opinion it does both I love it . I suggest you try it too.
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
I love Degree Aerosol Antiperspirant & Deodorant Extreme Blast Scent 6oz., very nice scent and stays on for all day. Highly recommended.
Wendy C.
This product works great! I use it daily and coworkers have actually commented on how good I smell thinking I'm wearing a body spray!
Danielle H.
I love this spray. It's easy to use, smells great, and lasts 24 hours! And I especially love it when I can find it on sale!
Jailin A.
I love degree because everytjing they make smells so amazing but the spray deoterants are so amazing i love them so much
Maritza H.
Cranston, RI
My hubby uses this all the time specially on his way to the gym. Definitely smells good and it's affordable
Christina L.
This stuff is great! it stays on all day and does not leave any deodorant lines on my clothes
Heather H.
West Wareham, MA
I like this option because it doesn't show on clothing also lasts all day freah