Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantDegree
Adventure Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

Degree Adventure Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

On your feet. On your bike. On the move. When you’re chasing adventure, you need an antiperspirant deodorant you can count on. Degree Men Adventure Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant is ready for the challenge – in more ways than one. With an energizing scent, it goes on instantly dry to protect you from sweat and body odor for up to 48 hours. Spray and go. Don’t let anything hold you back. When things go up a gear, MotionSense® technology kicks into action to keep you feeling fresh. Microcapsules of scent sit on your skin from the moment you apply this antiperspirant deodorant for men. They burst with friction to release a top up of strong scent when you need it. Clean citrus. Notes of wood and musk. Now your freshness is recharged with every move. Set the challenge. Test your limits. Life’s an adventure – so make the most of it. Degree. It won’t let you down.

Who else loved this spray ?
How much does this product costs?
Who have try this ?
Start your review of Degree Adventure Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant!
Mike N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Degree Adventure Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Mike N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Degree Men Motion Sense Dry spray smells good and works great. It last all day and it is very affordable. Degree Adventure Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant
Tiffany W.
Fremont, CA
My husband absolutely loves this. He used his same regular stick deodorant for about 15 years and was not interested at all in trying anything different. I received a different spray deodorant as a sample, (Axe) and while my husband liked it, he figured he'd love to try the degree version. Let's just say that it's all he uses now. The scent isn't overpowering, and it doesn't spray obnoxiously or too widely. It also did a great job of controlling his pit stains/sweat.
Rogelio G.
Palmdale, CA
I got this in one of my voxboxs and i really ended up liking it a lot the first time i used it was when i went out on a camping trip and i knew there was going to be no showers so i put this on for before our 2 day campinging trip and had no issue with sweat or smell product works great true 48 hr protection !
CHRISTINE B.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the Motion Sense line- can wait to find out of my husband is going to be a convert, too!
Melinda W.
Iola, KS
My son uses this and I can say this product is amazing. He is a 15 year old boy that is very active and we tried a lot of different kinds of deodorants and they just didn't work. This one works all day long and to any moms out there with teenage boys I would definitely recommend this product.
Sonny M.
Los Angeles, CA
Degree Adventure Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Sonny M.
So I opened my Influenster free box :) got excited when I saw I got a new degree advanced protection dry spray. I really been wanting to try something new for the gym. This dry spray smells really good citrus and spice. It really does what it says it kept me smelling good and protected. I even was in the sauna. I give this a solid 5 stars ⭐️
Christopher  A.
Rosamond, CA
Degree Adventure Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Christopher  A.
While using Degree for Men Motion sense dry Spray, I like how I don't get any sweat marks, no white debree after spray and last all day. the scent smells like a light Cologne, really nice. I also like the design of the bottle, the lock feature is great.
Michael D.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This is good for my sweaty days but I like the solid stick better but not bad I just have to reapply throughout the day other than that this is a good buy
Sarah B.
Gaylord, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great scent and it's spray on and drys quickly. It last through out the whole day and I don't have to keep reapplying it.
Koko C.
Mobile, AL
I loooove the smell of this! When ever my honey sprays it, the lingering smell of it just is so grand! Its not to strong and smells just right. He uses it everyday and never has any complaints. I always make sure to stock up on in from target whenever he is close to running out which is barely ever!!! Its just so great!!!