Defy & Inspire Pastel Palette 2016 Wear Resistant Nail Laquer - Run for the Roses uploaded by Tammy G.

BY DEFY & INSPIRE

Defy & Inspire Pastel Palette 2016 Wear Resistant Nail Laquer - Run for the Roses Color: Run for the Roses. see more...

Tammy G.
I have purchased the Storm Chaser color and really love the color. This brand has some really great colors. The down side is that the smell of this nail polish is much harsher than others I've used over the years. The smell gets stuck in your nose and is hard to get rid of. It made my eyes water and my boyfriend on the other side of the room even complained about the smell.
Kelly W.
I have the Catwalk color, purchased at Target. The formula is very thick and I hated it upon first applying. After a second coat and two clear top coats, it was less bubbly and thick like it was on the first coat. I love the color and I'm anxious to use again to give it a second chance. If it is the same as the first try, I won't be purchasing again. I only gave it 3 stars because I love the color so much.
Kelsey P.
This polish comes in a lot of great colors, but I won't be repurchasing.
I grabbed two colors at my Target when they were on clearance because I had been wanting to try this brand, but never like to pay full price until I know I love it. Needless to say, I'm glad it was on clearance. The polish goes on thick and takes FOREVER to dry. I let my nails dry for a good 30 minutes and then went to make supper. I ended up with nails that look like my dog chewed the ends because apparently the polish wasn't dry enough yet. This also chips off quite easily.
For the price, I would skip this and get opi or Essie.
Joanne Y.
This brand is long wearing. Very smooth application. All their colors and beautiful. Very opaque on the first coat.
Shama L.
Atlanta, GA
I love this Brand. Doesn't chip and stays on for long! Try it for sure and get nailtique as top coat
Adriane G.
Hastings Hdsn, NY
I loved, good color, dry fast, good duration... I would buy it again I think worth it
Diana L.
I love this brand! It leaves your nails so shiny. I truly love the aqua blue color.