Add a Photo

By DEFY & INSPIRE
Defy & Inspire Pastel Palette 2016 Wear Resistant Nail Laquer - Mint Julep Color: Mint Julep.
Photo (1)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Brooklyn, NY
April 19, 2017, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: Defy & Inspire Pastel Palette 2016 Wear Resistant Nail Laquer - Mint Julep
This is the first time I've used this product and I love how smooth this nail polish goes on. I usually need a couple coats to have a nice radiant look but overall it's been a good experience. I definitely recommend this!
Kara H.
Kara H.
Milwaukee, WI
May 30, 2017, 5:58 p.m.
Love this nail polish. Love the color and the fact that it doesn't have the nasty 5 ingredients. I received this in my iPsy bag and it is a new fav! It stays on my nails for about a week with top coat and on my toes for 2!
Janet G.
Janet G.
Oshawa
May 3, 2017, 9:35 a.m.
This is my first time using this brand and it holds up well. It is a good value. Doesn't chips the colour isn't bad. Still trying to decide whether the colour is me or not. It is a nice spring colour though.