Definitive Technology Bipolar SR-8080BP Surround Speaker Single

by Definitive Technology

The SR-8080BP is built to the same high construction and performance standards as Definitive's left and right front speakers and includes features like high-definition second generation BDSS bass/midrange drivers, wide-dispersion pure aluminum dome tweeters, complex Linkwitz-Riley crossover networks and solid cabinets. It can be mounted to a wall with the integrated keyhole plate or it can be placed atop a shelf or after-market stand to deliver the ultimate in surround sound realism.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Definitive Technology Bipolar SR-8080BP Surround Speaker Single!
Melbourne, FL
I purchased these speakers to use as the rear speakers of my surround sound and I am blown away with the sound.  Most rear speakers I have heard before provide some sound but not great sound, but these provide nice, crisp, clear sound.  This brand of speakers is a bit on the pricey side, but they are amazing quality and sound!  If you want a really nice surround sound, this is worth the splurge!  I would highly recommend this product!