Definitive Mascara uploaded by mika a.Definitive Mascara uploaded by mika a.Definitive Mascara uploaded by Girly

BY STUDIO GEAR COSMETICS

Lengthens and thickens every lash from base to tip evenly and effortlessly. Our state-of-the-art hollow bristle brush assures superb lash separation and shaping. Does not clump, smudge, or flake. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Thaisa B.
Bryn Mawr, PA
The best product I ever tried! When I use this mascara looks like I have fake lashes!!!! I love and I recommend!
It doesn’t compare with other pharmacies brands. And it really worth the price.
I’m definitely going to buy again! #giftcrush
mika a.
I almost gave this product five stars but I think 4 stars is just as solid.
This mascara is great for defining your lashes and also makes them appear longer, darker and more defined. It has a dense, black formula that is I would compare to black ink. The formula is thick and smooth. It goes on well and makes my eyelashes look very pretty. It says on the box that you can wear it over your favorite mascara for more definition but I think it works great by itself too. I feel like this mascara is a very professional and good mascara and looks very nice on the lashes. I would definitely recommend this product.
Alexa P.
Fredericksburg
Very good product!! Makes the lashes extra full is easy to get off at the end of the day!! Lasts a long time is never clumpy looking and makes the lashes look extremely long!! It’s also such a good price for such a good product, money well spent on this item!!
Claudia S.
This mascara is a very nice addition to your make up bag, it's very long lasting and the price is acceptable. It really makes your eyelashes pop and makes your eyes look bigger. I would 100% recommend this product.
Isabella C.
Oregon
It isn't goopy and I think it really shows up and adds volume to your lashes. I recommend this product to you and really hope you enjoy it if you purchase this item. Have fun with your luscious eyelashes!
Girly
This product is so good, it makes my eyelashes the blackest of black, with real definition and separates my eyelashes beautifully. I would recommend this product to any of my close friends and family members. Max Factor Lash Lift Mascar Black Brown
Salma E.
Amaginz! It lasts all day and it doesn't make does terrible dark circles under the eye after a while. And incredibly long lashes. I use it every day!
Fabiana D.
Piracicaba - São Paulo
Wearing a good mascara is the key to any Halloween look! Since a character, or monsters, or even “yourself costume”, don’t forget the mascara!