BY EDWARD BESS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Edward Bess Defining Lip Liner DetailsSilky, smooth color accentuates lips for precise definition. Unique automatic design never requires sharpening. Long-wearing formula enhances the natural shape of your lips without feathering. Comes with two pencils. Designer About Edward Bess: Born in Charleston, South Carolina, Edward Bess studied theater at Manhattan's Professional Performing Arts School and lived in London's fast-paced world of modeling before founding his eponymous cosmetics line in 2006. An instant hit with celebrities and fashionistas, his sought-after line features timeless style and flattering colors. Color: BARELY. see more...

Review (1)
Tatiana F.
The quality of this lip liner is AMAZING! It’s so soft and goes on so smooth that you could wear the liner alone as a lipstick. It’s my first time using this product and I am very impressed with the quality. I ordered from Edwardbess.com and I paid $32 for a pack that came with 2 liners (which is amazing for how good the product is). I also received a 10% discount for my next purchase. Judging by how much I fell in love with the lip liner formula, I will be using that discount very soon!