BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerDefineMe Fragrance
Online Only Ariel Disney Princess Parfum

DefineMe Fragrance Online Only Ariel Disney Princess Parfum

by DefineMe Fragrance

Disney Princess lovers rejoice, the first Ariel prestige fragrance is now here! Ariel appears to have it all, yet deep inside she yearns for more. With a true sense of adventure and curiosity, she follows her heart and discovers a new world above the sea! DefineMe Fragrance's Ariel Disney Princess Parfum is meant to evoke Ariel's sense of wanderlust, starting with a splash of neroli and bergamot, flowing into a sweet floral with jasmine and lilac, then crashing with a beachy blend of tonka bean, coconut and driftwood. Every DefineMe scent contains a little magic that is meant to inspire, empower and bring your inner goddess to life!

Made with fresh fragrance, organic alcohol derived from sugarcane & fractionated coconut oil; Refillable bottle; Cruelty-free, gluten-free & vegan; Created with love in the USA; Fragrance notes include neroli, bergamot, jasmine, lilac, tonka bean, coconut and driftwood

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DefineMe Fragrance Online Only Ariel Disney Princess Parfum!
Nicole D.
DefineMe Fragrance Online Only Ariel Disney Princess Parfum uploaded by Nicole D.
OMG I loooove it!! It has a nice floral citrus scent to it and lasts a long time also.
Sarah B.
Ltl Suamico, WI
DefineMe Fragrance Online Only Ariel Disney Princess Parfum uploaded by Sarah B.
This review is actually for Defineme Mulan, which I couldn’t find in the system. Mulan is a fresh floral scent. It leads with peach, which is not overly sweet like most peach fragrances. It dries down to feature more of the floral scents in it like cherry blossom and magnolia. It also has a base of vanilla, sandalwood and oak moss. Overall, I really like this scent and will continue to wear it. But it will not be an everyday scent as floral fragrances tend to give me headaches.
Lily A.
I have two scents of this and I like it. It’s not overpowering but it smells very nice. It doesn’t linger that long however which is why this is getting 4 starts and not 5 stars. I think the company has good morals too which is a plus
Ashley B.
CA
DefineMe Fragrance Online Only Ariel Disney Princess Parfum uploaded by Ashley B.
This scent is PERFECT for summer. It is a little too floral for my liking, but what I like to do is put on coconut body lotion, let it sink into my skin and then apply this fragrance. It really brings out the coconut undernotes! The bottle is so beautiful!
Ashley K.
DefineMe Fragrance Online Only Ariel Disney Princess Parfum uploaded by Ashley K.
Purchased at: ULTA
A great summer fragrance option. This is similar to Soleil Blanc and VS Very Sexy Sea. The bottle is stunning. It has a mermaid tail that wraps around it and it color shifts. Longevity is about 5-6 hours. Sillage is more than arms length throughout.
Christine T.
Clinton Twp, MI
Glad I purchased this perfum when it first came out. I was kind of hesitant to buy this, I thought It was maybe geared to teenagers, but took a chance and love it. It's a beachy scent (which I love) but has a creamy touch and a bit of a clean scent. It's a bit different from my usual beach scents (beachwalk, live colorfully, plumeria, etc), but I liked it so much I'm on bottle number two. Which it came in the normal larger size of 3.4. Will definitely purchase a bottle three. I also recieved compliments when I wore this perfume. The bottle is cute, I love the iridescent blue glass, I know some people may not like it. But to each their own.
Shaynah  K.
This scent makes me think of sweet baklava and frankencense. The bottle is beautifully executed. I will definitely buy again.
Felicia R.
One of a kind flirty, playful, yet sophisticated, intoxicatingly beautiful scent. This is tied first place with my romantic Bella Rosa Eau de Parfum, 3.4-oz.
Chantel  G.
Holiday, FL
I love this perfume! I dont think it smells like grandma perfume….. it most def smells beachy, kinda like the beach barbie we had as kids but a lil more grown up!!!
Svetlana M.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this on sale at IPSY and regret it. I read reviews online of it smelling like an old grandma but ignored it because of the pretty bottle. I wish I listened because an old grandma is exactly what I thought of when I first sprayed it. I cannot return this so I just use it as a bed freshener.

Looking for your answer?