BY DEFINEME FRAGRANCE #11 in Fragrance Oils for Her

Clara Perfume Oil - Clara lives life with gratitude + grace. Beautiful + light...a delicate dreamy floral...notes of lily, lilac, violet, hibiscus + soft musk. Ethereal. Pretty. Delicate. Wear to feel good + attract positive energy! Glide on with roller ball applicator, try blending more than one DefineMe Fragrance to create a unique scent just for you!Every bottle of DefineMe Fragrance represents mold-breaking, barrier-crushing women that speak to different qualities they strive for: being confident, creative, strong, free-spirited, loving, passionate + fearless! DefineMe Fragrance is on a mission to empower through fragrance with their DefineMe DOLLAR program. For every full sized bottle purchased, $1 goes to She's The First, a non-profit that provides scholarship to girls in low-income countries with the goal of creating first generation graduates and our next generation of global leaders. It's not just a fragrance. It's a movement. - Clara Perfume Oil see more...

Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
This fragrance oil is so perfect! It is long-lasting and goes on easily. Has a rollerball for easy application. It smells fresh and is perfect for spring and summer! I highly recommend this perfume.
Marissa L.
Redlands, CA
I received this in my ispy bag and I absolutely fell in love with it. This smells amazing!! I barely applied a little on my wrist and it was strong, a little goes a long way. Buying a full sized bottle in the future 💕
Sara F.

Clara embodies a woman who lives life with gratitude + grace. This is a sophisticated and stylish fragrance features the Elegant. Floral. Grateful notes...
of lily, lilac, violet, hibiscus + soft musk.
The persona of this scent...
Wear as a reminder of all the good in your life + to surround yourself with positivity.
Lashaun J.
Newark
The smell of a beautiful woman that will have you thinking about how happy she is after living her life on her terms and How much that fragrance cost 😱
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
This smells Devine. It's light and fresh. It has hints of violet and musk. It's very mild and clean smelling. Perfect for summer
noodles C.
Sandusky
I just received this in my Ipsy with month, I was very worried about it since I was unable to actually smell it. But it was definitely worth it! The scent is great, I'm not sure how long it lasts since I just tried it like a hour ago.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
This smells great! It's fresh, light and floral and so delightfully unique! I like the little roller ball because it applies the perfect amount, not too much and very controllable. It just doesn't last, though. I'm lucky if it lasts longer than 2 hours before it's completely gone without a hint of scent.
stephanie r.
Fort Myers
I’m obsessed w this little perfume. It’s easy to apply and smells really strong, which I love. & scent lasts all day which is a huge plus !
Natia S.
This pragrance oil is my favorite! I got it with Ipsy points. It has very clean, soft, floral, feminime scent. The scent lasts a few hours. Highly recommend!

back