BY DEFINE-A-LINE™

Defined Application, Smooth Glide Smooth, even application 2 Built-in smudger sharpener Maybelline New York Define-A-Line Eyeliner glides on smoothly and precisely in just one stroke. Contoured smudger makes blending easy. see more...

Jay K.
Highland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this ebony black eyeliner from Maybelline!!! Hand down... Personally I believe this one is better than any top name brand eyeliners. You can purchase this eyeliner at any drug store or retail store for affordable price. This baby last a long time and the color is absolutely gorgeous. Only negative thing I have to say... It is a pain to take off, but when it's on it doesn't smug/run randomly, while wearing it. It stays exactly how you place it on. It feels smooth when putting it on, personally this product does not irritate my eyes, while wearing it for a long period of time.
Prisca D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how dark this eyeliner is. I am of a darker complexion but it still pops out with my face. My only thing is that it does tend to smear but after I started setting it with some eyeshadow I didn't have the smearing problem anymore. It's my go to eyeliner for my waterline!
Madison C.
Love how dark this goes on and how long it stays. The smudger is perfect for when I apply top eye liner and don't get it perfectly even! This was purchased at Walmart for a great price! If you're looking for cheap good eye liner I recommend it!
Amber J.
Fairmont, WV
This is the only eye liner I've ever used since if been wearing make up. Goes on real smooth and dark, very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. The places I buy it from is Walmart and target, for a very reasonable price!
Marissa S.
Mount Horeb, WI
Review for: Soft Black
This product goes on very smoothly and looks very elegant. My only issue with this product is that it is so easy to smear off. If I touch my eyes once it'll be all over my fingers. In the winter it is very easy to cry off in cool temps
Kaitlin M.
London, OH
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. I have very water eyes and it still stays on all day with no touch-ups. I would highly recommend this product because it's extremely affordable and lasts a long time!
Cassandra H.
New Franken, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works well for teenagers, it's really smeary but applies very smooth! It wouldn't always end up in the corner of my eyes after a couple hours of wearing it, overall decent product!
Megan N.
Review for: Slate Gray
I didn't really like this color because i don't really go for a gray. it smudges a lot but the color doesn't go well with me. but it goes on really nice but it didn't work for me.
veronica b.
York, PA
I have always used this product for thr longest. its perfect to use during thr spring season to make your eyes pop. it stays on long without running.
Chelle A.
Broken Arrow , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good color, smooth, bold. However it breaks and smears way too easily.
I'd use it if it was all I had but not my first choice
Anastacia R.
Columbus
Does this eyeliner smears?
Lili M.
Does this come in waterproof?