Skin CareFacial SkincareSupergoop!
Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50

Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50

by Supergoop!

Shop Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Will think make my mascara run when I spritz it to set?
No he usado este producto alguna recomendación ?
How do u like this product? Is it worth the price, and is it hydrating?
Start your review of Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50!
How would you rate this product?
Rabon W.
This mist is everything your face needs before stepping out! It is lightweight and provides setting functionality over makeup. Because it’s SPF 50, it also gives your face an added and reliable layer of protection, which is so so so important. Finally, it has a light rosemary scent which puts me in a great mood. I use it to set my face in the morning and then again later in the day for refreshment!
Eimy N.
BERKELEY, CA
Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50 uploaded by Eimy N.
Purchased at: Sephora
This sunscreen is very handy. It fits perfect in any purse. It’s easy to apply and even my kids have used it without any problem.
Nit T.
Des moines, IA
Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50 uploaded by Nit T.
My fav because it’s easy to go in the 🌞 you literally can use this to spray your whole body 😍 I love the whole Supergoop line this has spf 40 in it! I also use this to set my makeup 💄 this just works wonders😁Supergoop!® Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50 - 3.4 oz.
Rwitabhadra D.
Olathe, KS
Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50 uploaded by Rwitabhadra D.
Sunscreen needs to be re-applied every 90 mins. What if you have makeup on your face. [product:supergoop!-defense-refresh-setting-mist-spf-50] sprays right on your make up and provides you sun protection. So it’s a win-win ! Just close your eyes for a minute or two once you’d apply this product so that your eye don’t water. The make up doesn’t get messed and your sun protection is awesome.
Susan B.
Saint Marys, GA
Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50 uploaded by Susan B.
I really like this setting mist! It’s a weightless, broad spectrum SPF 50 protection spray and a 3-in-1 mist that sets makeup, helps control oil and shine, and refreshes UVA protection. It also has a pleasantly scented antioxidant-rich, rosemary and mint fragrance that isn’t overpowering. I couldn’t be happier with this product and recommend trying it!
Brett L.
Christiansbrg, VA
Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50 uploaded by Brett L.
I like this product for the most part.. I am a guy so I do not wear makeup however I do like wearing SPF. Once I apply sunscreen in the morning (the amazing Supergoop Unseen) , I do not want to reapply sunscreen so this is a good fit to freshen up my UV blocking. However, I am not crazy about the smell. I LOVE the way it sprays though, such a fine light mist that feels amazing. I feel like I have to make 2-3 swipes across my face to ensure I have it all covered since it is such a light mist. Overall, I enjoy this product and would rebuy.
Sadie P.
I love the smell of this SPF spray. It smells like rosemary, and love that it sets your makeup and gives you high spf.
Theresa W.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Love this spray to refresh my makeup through the day. Best art is the high SPF. I am VERY fair skinned and to have something that gives me more sun protection is wonderful. An added bonus is that it smelly lovely, very fresh herbal type scent.
Kiana H.
Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50 uploaded by Kiana H.
I specifically picked this up, because I needed a way to apply sunscreen over my makeup, throughout the day. I’m not a fan of how this smells, but it does what I need it to do! Will probably look for different spf facial sprays in the future thought.
Kathleen K.
Buffalo, NY
I took this on my summer honeymoon in Greece in the 100+ degree heat. Set my make up in place and kept me from getting sunburned. This is probably the easiest thing to remember to reapply.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...